Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Should the Crystal story go to expand beyond Stars?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:19 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Maybe side stories and the Sailor V manga?

Post subject: Re: Should the Crystal story go to expand beyond Stars?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:53 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Yes.

Preferably with A-1 Pictures.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:58 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
Absolutely, I'd love a new story something different something original and unique specific to Crystal alone that would make me interested in Crystal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:24 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
I don't think it will ever happen, apparently Crystal is a flop and after Stars(if they do it) Toei will not produce nothing related to Sailor Moon for a long time.(except for merchandising of course)

Last edited by SignorinaTsukino on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:28 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I'm actually keeping my fingers cross for a new remake for the 30th anniversary seeing as how TOEI is getting profits from menstrual pads to face masks. :keke:

If not maybe 40th or 50th anniversary. So keep yourselves alive until then before the 30th Rapture arrives. :googly:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:04 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Kuiper Belt
I have said this so many times. The Sailor Moon fans need something fresh. A new type of threat or something...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:31 pm 
Stella
Stella
Me personally I would rather they make a sequel to the 90s anime but I would like it if we got new content for Crystal provided it is done well with a good story. However above all else I would like to see such stories as Codename Sailor V adapted to a series, the Chibiusa's Picture Diaries and Exam Battles, Casablanca Memories and Parallel Sailor Moon.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:16 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
I just love the Sailor V manga a lot and have always wanted an anime adaptation of it. I would love it if they were to continue with a Sailor V series and adapt as much of the manga as possible. They should definitely include all the side stories especially Casablanca Memories and the Princess Kaguya story. Even Parallel Moon I think would be a fun story to adapt and I want to see all the Exam Battle specials adapted too. I would also love an anime adaptation of the Another Story video game.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:25 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Star Angel Haruki wrote:
I have said this so many times. The Sailor Moon fans need something fresh.

Maybe Sailor Moon fans should finally put the series into museum of anime history where it belongs, and move on with their life and hobbies. After all, that's what our beloved Naoko did some two decades ago.

Star Angel Haruki wrote:
A new type of threat or something...

Crystal looks threatening enough already. Do we need more threats? :mischief:
Spoiler: show

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:35 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: CLAMP PR
If "Sailor Moon" continues belonging to TOEI, we should expect very little.

Has anyone seen the trailer of the new "Cardcaptor Sakura" anime (set to be released in 2018) and produced by Madhouse? Now, that looks good --and I am not even much of a CCS fan.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:24 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Other: Kuiper Belt
Maraviollantes wrote:
Star Angel Haruki wrote:

Maybe Sailor Moon fans should finally put the series into museum of anime history where it belongs, and move on with their life and hobbies. After all, that's what our beloved Naoko did some two decades ago.

Star Angel Haruki wrote:

OMG!!! I cannot deal!!!! LMAO!!!

I saw a 6 month old trailer of CCS. I know I shouldn't say but it looks better put together than...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:08 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Star Angel Haruki wrote:
Maraviollantes wrote:
Star Angel Haruki wrote:

Star Angel Haruki wrote:

OMG!!! I cannot deal!!!! LMAO!!!

I saw a 6 month old trailer of CCS. I know I shouldn't say but it looks better put together than...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:20 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
At this point I'd be happy if it even GETS to Stars in the first place.......

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:33 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Star Angel Haruki wrote:
I have said this so many times. The Sailor Moon fans need something fresh. A new type of threat or something...

That's assuming that Naoko and Toei could 1.) actually come to terms and agree to produce new and original content (seriously, someone needs to give Naoko a creative nudge.) and 2.) Toei would be willing to pony up the cash and invest in new content. As much as I love Sailor Moon, the story after 25 years is stale; it desperately needs new life breathed into it. Toei and Naoko could take a cue from say, Akira Toriyama or Yuu Watase and create something new and exciting while staying true to the spirit of the original work that people fell in love with in the first place.