* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:20 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sailor Moon: Oscura Eternal
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:59 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"GENTLEMEN! BEHOLD!" Everyone present groaned. These never ended well... The only person present, was a lone low-level underling of Damia's, who shall be called Steve. "Um, Dr. Sadako..." She pulled out a knife. "I HAVE REPLACED MY BLOOD... WITH GASOLINE!" She slit her wrist "Gentlemen... I GET 40 MILES TO THE GALLON!" Gemini came in with a lit match, throwing it at Sadako's hand. She immediately caught fire. "I REALLY SHOULD'VE THOUGHT THIS THROUGH MORE CAREFULLY!" Sadako was fun to be around sometimes.

---

"You think this vaguely located castle wouldn't be getting nearly this much rain, but clearly, Damia was wrong..." Mayu mumbled, when he heard a knock at the front door. He put on his black boots, mumbling, "Who could that be? And at this hour?" Not bothering to put on proper clothes, he instead opted to put on the Organization XIII coat he left hanging on the rack by the front door. He walked towards the front door and opened it. "Usagi Tsu- Er... Sailor Moon?" Despite the fact she was soaking wet, and honestly looked sort of pitiful, Mayu remained firm. "You have 5 seconds to explain why you're here, and you'd better have a ☹ good reason for waking me up at this hour..." He said with an annoyed groan.

Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon: Oscura Eternal
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:09 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Moon Princess
(I'm here PV.)

"Great just great. Mom kicked me out again and I have nowhere to stay. I guess it's up to me to find a relative to stay with." Usagi sighed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:21 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"That's it? Well, I don't know any relatives of yo-" he stopped himself. Gemini. Gemini was Princess Serenity's half-sister. And perhaps... She could prove useful. "Well, looks like you'll be staying with us then..." He closed his eyes briefly, focusing. No one else was awake. "There's a guest bedroom you can stay in. It's right down the hallway on the right from the entrance, the door with the red hinges." He said.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:25 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Princess Venus wrote:
"That's it? Well, I don't know any relatives of yo-" he stopped himself. Gemini. Gemini was Princess Serenity's half-sister. And perhaps... She could prove useful. "Well, looks like you'll be staying with us then..." He closed his eyes briefly, focusing. No one else was awake. "There's a guest bedroom you can stay in. It's right down the hallway on the right from the entrance, the door with the red hinges." He said.

"Alrighty. Be sure to thank Gemini-chan for giving me a place to stay til this all blows over." Said Usagi as she headed off to the guest bedroom.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:57 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
The next morning...

"Ah, Usagi! You're up! Just in time, breakfast is almost ready." His eyes practically lit up. "Today? Pancakes and bacon!" Gemini groaned, "Don't expect strawberry pancakes... Or chocolate chip either. He's the sort of maniac who puts the bacon inside the pancakes..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:48 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Princess Venus wrote:
The next morning...

"Ah, Usagi! You're up! Just in time, breakfast is almost ready." His eyes practically lit up. "Today? Pancakes and bacon!" Gemini groaned, "Don't expect strawberry pancakes... Or chocolate chip either. He's the sort of maniac who puts the bacon inside the pancakes..."

"Ewwww... Bacon in pancakes that sounds gross." Usagi said.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:39 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Mayu looked dissapointed, but regained his smile. "Okay... Strawberry, blueberry?" Gemini sat at the table, remarking, "strawberry."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:24 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"Mmmm... Strawberry pancakes sound yummy!" Said Usagi.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:15 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Hmmm? U-Usagi? What are you doing here?"

Attachment:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 29.87 KiB | Viewed 1352 times ]

Gemini turned to face Aqua. "oh, she just got kicked out of the house. Seemingly for real this time. Her mom basically told her f**k off and to stay with a relative or something." Aqua yawned, having just woken up, "Mmmm... Something smells good... Strawberry pancakes?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:03 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"Yeah, I got kicked out and now I get to stay with Gemini-chan." Usagi said excitedly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:05 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Gemini groaned, "I don't... Share her enthusiasm, in case you couldn't tell." She then turned towards Usagi. "Word of Advice... Do not stare at Mayu for any extended period of time. especially not at his rear or chest. I don't know how, but those areas may as well as have their own gravitational pull, once they hook you in, there's no escaping their pu- You're already finding him attractive, aren't you?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:26 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"Maybe a little. But, I still prefer Rose." Usagi said.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:09 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: GottaCatch'emAll
*just then Rose steps in*

Rose: Hey guys, room for one more? :oh:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:38 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Hmmm... I dunno... We're enemies... Oh who are we kidding, we're only gonna be enemies when the plot demands it..." Mayu mumbled. He then said aloud, "I'm making bacon pancakes! ... And... Strawberry pancakes. Yeah... Turns out, Usagi got kicked out by her mom, who told her she had to stay with a relative. Guess who that is?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:28 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Usagi looked at Rose and blushed. "Hi Rose-sama. What are you doing here?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:20 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: GottaCatch'emAll
Rose: Well Luna kept bugging me to check up on you even though I have work today but I have 2 hours free so here I am
are you cooking? :fork: do they know what happened the last time you cooked? my apartment blew up P-:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:57 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Oh no, I'm the one doing the cooking, Rose." Mayu said with a sly smile. "Neo, could you please get to work on the strawberries?"

Attachment:
image.png
image.png [ 233.45 KiB | Viewed 1230 times ]

Neo nodded in acknowledgement.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:27 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Prince Rose wrote:
Rose: Well Luna kept bugging me to check up on you even though I have work today but I have 2 hours free so here I am
are you cooking? :fork: do they know what happened the last time you cooked? my apartment blew up P-:

"Tell Luna I'm fine and that I'll be back soon, ok Rose-sama?" Usagi said. "Also, I'm not cooking you know I can't cook very well." Usagi said.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:51 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
At this, Mayu seemed surprised. "Wait... Luna? That cat? She still does things? Last I heard from my little bro, you basically replaced her with a better cat that, to directly quote my little bro, kicks ☹." He pulled out a photo.

"In fact, to be more specific, Blake Belladonna. Cat Faunus from the world of Remnant, former teammate to Yang Xiao Long. Wears a black bow to cover her cat ears. Her mom Kali is not only attractive, but a very sweet lady." He said, pulling out another photo.

Aqua grabbed it out of his hand. "OH... Wow, you're right." Mayu remarked, "Keep this photo away from Sailor Mercury... You know she secretly has a thing for MILFs..." Gemini asked, "Wait, isn't she straight? Like, she has a boyfriend?" Mayu chuckled, "She's dating his sister, the nurse, on the side. He probably knows. See, HE knows what's up. 100% heterosexuality is just a silly myth."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:50 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"Last I checked we never brought home another cat... Unless Shingo got tricked by the enemy into buying one again. Also, isn't Ami-chan dating Ryo-kun?" Usagi asked.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:21 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Well, it's just, from the way Yua worded his texts, that... Well, Blake was your new Team Pet slash Mascot. Maybe I misinterpreted."

Aqua was reading over something went over the sink and did a spit take of her orange juice. "I'm looking over the entrants to that baking competition. Usagi... How is Makoto entered into it twice?" Mayu put the last of the pancakes on a big plate, and snatched the paper out of Aqua's hand. "Oh... Rough competition this year. Hey, Nephrite and Naru are entering!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:04 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"Wait, there are two Mako-chans?" Usagi said with a confused look on her face.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:45 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Aqua rubbed the back of her head. "Probably just an error on their part. Unless... One of them is... The Future one. Oh boy." Mayu tugged at the straps of his tank top. "Yeeeesh, that's gonna be tough competition... Damia and the rest of us are gonna have to bring our A-Game..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:52 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"I can't cook, but I can at least taste the sweets for you guys." Usagi said excitedly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:55 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Gemini thought for a moment. "Actually, that would be pretty valuable to have..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:02 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"I'm happy to help you guys!!" Said Usagi.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:31 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Damia, we got our taste tester!" Mayu exclaimed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:42 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"Yay!!" Exclaimed Usagi.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:38 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Mayu looked over the entrants list. "Naru and Nephrite... There's our group... Oh wow, Usagi's mother is competing... Makoto twice... Eh, don't feel like reading the rest, whatever, point is, outside of those people, we having nothing to worry about!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:46 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"I hope we'll be able to win." Usagi said.