* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Star Wars: after ep 6
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:04 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Takes place after Return of the Jedi and fallows more of the EU then The Force Awakens. this is a Co rp ran by me and MariaTenebre

It will be NSFW, because let's face it. in a galaxy far far away, they are lose on those things. Other chataers are weclone, along with other Jedi and Sith.

Roles:

Luke:
Leia: Sailor swifty
Han solo: Rose
Chewbacca:
C3PO/R2D2:
Lando:

OC's:

Mistress Koyi Me: MariaTenebre

Last edited by Leia the Rebel on Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Star Wars: after ep 6
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:07 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
I claim Han solo and if there's a female character I can pair with Vartan Rose (Jedi edition)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:49 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
i'm trying to think of other females.. might add Mara jade.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:33 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
So here is my bio for my character just so you know Swifty I have renamed Mistress Syn Me to Mistress Koyi Me as Koyi is an actually Twi'Lek name meaning serpent anyways here is her picture and bio.

http://mariatenebre.deviantart.com/art/ ... 1473402743

Anyway this is an OC of mine her name is Koyi Me. She is actually the younger sister of Lyn Me aka one of the singers and dancers in the Max Rebo band. I am basing my story in Lyn Me's past in the EU. Anyways Lyn and Koyi grew up together and were pretty close both had tons of ambition and desire for wealth and power. A few of the slavers that took Lyn Me as a slave along with others were able to escape sadly they took Koyi with them. Koyi spent some portion of her life as a slave however she vowed to escape her life of slavery and attain the wealth and power she always wanted. So she listened she learned. She learned like her sister traditional Twi'lek dance. However Koyi was also an excellent strategist. When some of her masters had a problem in their vice trades Koyi made suggestions and her suggestions always turned out well. Soon they realized that Koyi was too valuable as a slave and freed her. Eventually she seduced the leader of the syndicate she was sold to and with her wiles and intellect convinced some of his men to side with her and she killed him and took over his syndicate. Through her shrewd intellect she was able to increase her criminal empire and even become in good terms with the huts. She wishes more then anything else to meet up with her sister. She eventually heard that she was in the Max Rebo band and was an act associated with Jabba the Hutt before his assassination so she wishes to meet her again. She eventually seduces Rotta the Hutt Jabba's heir who is more kind and nice then Jabba was and isn't so good and running his father's empire. So he put's Koyi in charge with himself as a figure head. Eventually she meets up with her sister who now wants vengeance on Skywalker and his associates for the death of Boba Fett or so she thinks he is dead. Personality wise Koyi is shrewd, calculating, sensual, hedonistic and with a cruel side to those that vex her. She basically lives her life to advance herself no matter the cost or who she has to destroy to protect those that she cares for. She controls pretty much all of her own vice trades in her syndicate and Rotta's trades. She is very pansexual and gender means nothing to her in sexual relations.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:28 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Ok I made some changes from now on Rotta is not the one she seduces as he would still be a child at the time but Jabba's heir Gorgo and his wife. Koyi does take care of Rotta as Rotta was given to Gorgo after Jabba's death and Koyi is his mistress and his wife Anachro's lover as well.

Anyway this is an OC of mine her name is Koyi Me. She is actually the younger sister of Lyn Me aka one of the singers and dancers in the Max Rebo band. I am basing my story in Lyn Me's past in the EU. Anyways Lyn and Koyi grew up together and were pretty close both had tons of ambition and desire for wealth and power. A few of the slavers that took Lyn Me as a slave along with others were able to escape sadly they took Koyi with them. Koyi spent some portion of her life as a slave however she vowed to escape her life of slavery and attain the wealth and power she always wanted. So she listened she learned. She learned like her sister traditional Twi'lek dance. However Koyi was also an excellent strategist. When some of her masters had a problem in their vice trades Koyi made suggestions and her suggestions always turned out well. Soon they realized that Koyi was too valuable as a slave and freed her. Eventually she seduced the leader of the syndicate she was sold to and with her wiles and intellect convinced some of his men to side with her and she killed him and took over his syndicate. Through her shrewd intellect she was able to increase her criminal empire and even become in good terms with the huts. She wishes more then anything else to meet up with her sister. She eventually heard that she was in the Max Rebo band and was an act associated with Jabba the Hutt before his assassination so she wishes to meet her again. She eventually seduces Gorgo aka Jabba's uncle and becomes his mistress. At first she and his wife Anachro H'uun butted heads over the arrangement but she seduced her as well and now the three live happily together Eventually she meets up with her sister who now wants vengeance on Skywalker and his associates for the death of Boba Fett or so she thinks he is dead. Personality wise Koyi is shrewd, calculating, sensual, hedonistic and with a cruel side to those that vex her. She basically lives her life to advance herself no matter the cost or who she has to destroy to protect those that she cares for. She controls pretty much all of her own vice trades in her syndicate and has much power with Gorgo's syndicate. She is very pansexual and gender means nothing to her in sexual relations. Also Rotta the Hutt still a child at the time was taken in by Gorgo and Koyi loves the little huttlet.