* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Bishounen Senshi Sailor Moon: Guardian Tales
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:21 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
OOC Thread, technically: http://sailormoonforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=24181&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=270

Synopsis
The story of the Sailor Senshi is a tale of friendship. Of love. Of hardship. Of heartbreak... A story of a group of young boys, who protect the innocent from the evil forces of the Dark Kingdom. But perhaps... There is more to their story, that is yet to be told...

An old flame of Rei's? Usagi beware!

---

"I can't believe it's already been a year..." Rei said sadly. "An entire year without you. Ever since I came back from America, you were my only friend. And I never got a chance to say good-bye..." Rei held a beautiful boquet of flowers, placing them on the small altar in front of the headstone. The name on the grave was one he knew well. Masaki Hiroyuki. "Masaki-san... You were taken from the world too soon..." He said softly as he knelt down.

"Ah, Rei, so this is where you ran off to... It's getting late, why are you here?" The only substantial light came from the crescent moon in the sky. "Sorry, Kumiko... Just... Visiting a friend." Kumiko sighed. "Oh... Right... Masaki..." There was a moment of silence between the two, before they went home.

---

(Skip to the next day, during school.)

"Well... It's been a nice day, I suppose. Not a single sign of the Dark Kingdom." Rei thought, sitting in his desk. He had a nice view of the Juuban shopping district from here. He looked out at the Christmas lights and decorations that were up. Seeing as how it was daytime, they weren't lit up yet. He sighed.

---

"They're so pretty, Masaki-san..." Rei said, almost breathless. He'd forgotten how beautiful Tokyo was at night during the holidays. "Yeah... You know, when I first met you, you almost never smiled. But... I've noticed you smile a lot more, lately, Rei."

---

"Masaki... You taught me how to truly smile again..." Rei thought to himself. "MISTER HINO, I KNOW THE HOLIDAYS ARE APPROACHING, BUT-" Ms. Haruna stopped herself. sure, she'd yell at her students, but she wasn't exactly mean, despite what Usagi may say. She'd heard of Masaki Hiroyuki. How could she not have? His death was all over the papers. From what she'd heard, it was part of the reason that Rei was transferred to Juuban in the first place. She went up to Rei's desk. "I'm sorry... I guess the holidays aren't the only thing on your mind..." Rei looked away from Haruna. "No, it's alright." He said as he got up and left class.