* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Pokemon RP!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:28 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 12 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
In this world, there are many trainers. Trainers who go and be Pokemon Masters, Breeders, and many others. One such trainer is named Tam, called Purple by his friends. Purple hails from Ecruteak City and his and many other Pokemon trainers journey are about to begin...

The boy in purple and pink with long, brown hair jumped from the old burnt out ruins, grinning.
"Come on, Coal, we've got to leave soon!" Purple called out. The Houndour barked, joining his friend and team mate as they rushed towards the front of the city.

Last edited by Remus Tsukino on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Pokemon RP!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:50 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"Hm?" A young woman, about 18, was just approaching Ecruteak City when she saw a young boy headed her way. "Hey, kid, slow down there!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:12 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Lingering Spirit
After a long walk from Olivine City , a young boy made it to Ecruteak . There he sees an excited boy dashing towards the front of Ecurteak with a Houndour following close behind . Curious he turns to his Eevee and says "let's follow him !"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:18 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Other: Male straight
A young trainer about 15 with his Skarmory decided today is the day to travel the world, "C'mon Skarmory, Let's fly!" As he slowly makes his way to Ecruteak city from the smaller city of Violet.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:55 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 24 months ago
inactive
[Off-RP: Didn't we agree on Goldenrod...? Tam was just starting on Ecruteak... but he was leaving...? Sorry, now I'm just confused]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:32 pm 
inactive
Vier-kun wrote:
[Off-RP: Didn't we agree on Goldenrod...? Tam was just starting on Ecruteak... but he was leaving...? Sorry, now I'm just confused]

((OOC: Actually, yeah. I figured it'd be best if we introduced our characters in their own town first and made our way to Goldenrod))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:12 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"Hey, kid, are you deaf or something?" The woman asked. "Where are you headed?"

Last edited by Princess Venus on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:15 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
OOC It would take a long flight to get to Goldenrod from Violet, So I'm taking a break at Ecruteak.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:42 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Raichu? Get his attention with a light jolt." The woman's Raichu nodded, and peppered the young boy with a light electric shock.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:50 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Seeing the boy he was following get shocked by a young women's Raichu , Brandon and his Eevee stop in their tracks stunned covering their eyes .

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:00 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Atop of Goldenrods skyline, A trainer with a Skarmory notices a slight commotion below. Skarmory swoops down looking for a place to land and rest its tired wings.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:11 pm 
inactive
Ignoring these events, Purple dashed into the theater, where his mother had just finished rehearsal.
"Tam!" his mother grinned, hugging her son. Purple groaned, but allowed the hug.
"Hey, mom," he said. "I was just about to leave, just needed to grab my bag. You gonna be okay?"
The mother nodded, then went onstage.
"That reminds me, a foreigner just came by," she said, pulling up a bag. "He had this on him. It looks like an egg." She held out the egg, and Coal sniffed it, tail wagging. Purple took it from his mother, examining it.
"Huh. Weird."
"It's yours, darling," the mother said. "Take care of it, and it may hatch. In the meantime, I've taken the liberty of packing your clothes and adding some potions and money. Be careful, we've got some strong trainers nearby, and I don't want you hurt."
Purple nodded, slung his pack on, and turned to leave when another dancer stopped him.
"Hang on!" the dancer said. "We've got to celebrate your Pokemon journey!" Purple turned to see the stage was full, and the show began, wishing him a long and prosperous journey.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:40 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"What a dense kid..." The young woman remarked. "Let's see... I was heading for Olivine City to meet my cousin." Olivine City was pretty close to Ecruteak, so it wasn't a long trip at all. The familar salty sea air soon hit the young woman's lungs. It reminded her a lot of her childhood home in Kalos, Shalour City.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:07 pm 
inactive
((OOC: Return to the past now))

In this world, there are many trainers. Trainers who go and be Pokemon Masters, Breeders, and many others. One such trainer is named Tam, called Purple by his friends. Purple hails from Ecruteak City and his and many other Pokemon trainers journey are about to begin...

The boy in purple and pink with long, brown hair jumped from the old burnt out ruins, grinning.
"Come on, Coal, we've got to leave soon!" Purple called out. The Houndour barked, joining his friend and team mate as they rushed towards the front of the city. He jumped from his place in the ruins, high in the air, and crashed landed on another boy.
"Ow!" the other boy shouted. Purple rolled off as his friend got to his feet.
"Heya, Steel," Purple said. "Sorry bout that."
The other boy was wearing a steel headband, hence his nickname. He shrugged.
"No problem," Steel grinned. "Going on your Pokemon journey?" Purple nodded and Steel grinned wider.
"Hey, I want you to have this," Steel said, reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a blue, oddly shaped instrument.
"Isn't this your ocarina?" Purple asked. "The one you play during the Ghost Festival?" Steel nodded.
"I got it from a game," Steel said. "These one girl gave her friend-"
"I've played it," Purple laughed. "You sure you want to give this up? I mean, it's-"
Steel placed it in Purple's hand.
"We'll always be friends," Steel said. "Even if we're rivals now!" Steel grinned, and dashed off. Purple looked down at the ocarina, and shrugged.
"Guess I'd better go see mom," he said. "Come on, Coal!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:28 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Meanwhile, a young woman was just leaving Ecruteak City. "Let's see... I was heading for Olivine City to meet my sister, Tsukiko." Olivine City was pretty close to Ecruteak, so it wasn't a long trip at all. The familar salty sea air soon hit the young woman's lungs. It reminded her a lot of her childhood home in Kalos, Shalour City.

Last edited by Princess Venus on Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:35 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
OOC - (Ok, So this is the beginning again? I think I understand)

A young trainer about the age of 13 decides to embark on a journey with his trusty Skarmory into the land of Johto. This boy known as Scott now departs from his small hometown of Violet city.
"Ok, Skarmory are you ready to fly and have you fully rested?" Scott asked his Skarmory, He always checked his pokémons feelings.
"Skarmor!" Skarmory quickly answered almost enthusiastically.
"Ok...I have 5 pokéballs......An empty bag.......And that's everything! Ok Skarmory, Here we go!"
Scott left his small house situated near the Bellsprout tower on his way to greater Johto and beyond!
Scott didn't bother saying goodbye, He didn't have many friends in Violet city anyway. Making friends with humans was something Scott didn't excell in at all.
"So Skarmory, Do you think we should make a quick visit to Cherrygrove?" Scott asked Skarmory while flying on his back.
"Skarmorr!" Skarmory responded.
"I guess that's a yes" Scott said. As Skarmory flew.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:49 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Oh, Yoko, you're here!" The young woman's black haired sister cheerily exclaimed. "Yes Tsukiko, I'm here... What is it you wanted to show me?" Tsukiko reached into her drawer and pulled out a Poké Ball and a strange stone. "Well... After my... Accident, I really can't be traveling." She remarked, Yoko just now remembering her sister's arm was broken. She handed the Poké Ball to Yoko with the hand that wasn't in a cast. Yoko's Raichu grabbed the mysterious stone and handed it to Yoko. Tsukiko remarked, "The Pokémon in that Pokéball is a Treecko. Take good care of it!" Yoko nodded, before leaving her sister's house.

"Alright... Where to next? I guess I should head back the way I came and go to... Goldenrod? Or maybe I should train up this Treecko..." She remarked.

Last edited by Princess Venus on Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:10 am 
Planeta
Planeta
A young boy wakes up to his Eevee licking his face and an alarm clock going off . After turning the alarm off this boy named Brandon looks at
Eevee and exclaims "Ready to go on an adventure !?" Eevee cheerfully runs off and waits by the front door . Brandon get's dressed and walks downstairs where he sees his dad petting Eevee while holding a bag in his hand .

Brandon's father looks up and says "Brandon I was 10 years old when I embarked on my own adventure with my trusted Vulpix , you will learn alot from your journey , I packed a bag with some pokeballs , a few potions and some money to help get you started "

"Thanks alot dad , I guess me Eevee and I should get started !"

Brandon walks out the door of his house in Azelea Town near IIlex forest and turns to Eevee and says "Well let's get going , let's go through IIlex Forest ! It will be fun plus Goldenrod is on the other side"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:01 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Hmmm..." Yoko stood there thinking... "Where to next?" She said out loud, looking at the map she picked up from the Pokemon Center. "i guess I should head to Goldenrod... I can train that Treecko on the way." She said to herself as she headed back towards Ecruteak.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:37 pm 
inactive
Purple dashed into the theater, where his mother had just finished rehearsal.
"Tam!" his mother grinned, hugging her son. Purple groaned, but allowed the hug.
"Hey, mom," he said. "I was just about to leave, just needed to grab my bag. You gonna be okay?"
The mother nodded, then went onstage.
"That reminds me, a foreigner just came by," she said, pulling up a bag. "He had this on him. It looks like an egg." She held out the egg, and Coal sniffed it, tail wagging. Purple took it from his mother, examining it.
"Huh. Weird."
"It's yours, darling," the mother said. "Take care of it, and it may hatch. In the meantime, I've taken the liberty of packing your clothes and adding some potions and money. Be careful, we've got some strong trainers nearby, and I don't want you hurt."
Purple nodded, slung his pack on, and turned to leave when another dancer stopped him.
"Hang on!" the dancer said. "We've got to celebrate your Pokemon journey!" Purple turned to see the stage was full, and the show began, wishing him a long and PROSPEROUS journey.
---
Some time later, Purple was on the outskirts of Ecruteak, studying the map.
"Let's go a bit south," he muttered. "Steel said he was gonna go to Violet City and the ruins at some point, he'd call me to tell so that we can compare notes... right now, though... I think Goldenrod looks good... let's work our way down there and see if we can't catch some Pokemon!"
The trainer and his pokemon dashed off, excitement burning in their chests. The first trainer they came across went down okay, but, the one after proved more of a challenge. Resting an exhausted Coal, Purple sighed.
"We won that one by the skin of our teeth... Yeesh."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:48 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
"Nothing really worth catching around here..." Yoko sighed. "Come on, we're going to Goldenrod... I hear they have some good shopping places there."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:54 am 
Planeta
Planeta
After a swift flight, Scott and Skarmory now arrive in Cherrygrove city! A small costal city.
"Wow, It's really quite here even compared to Violet, Makes you wonder how packed Goldenrod's gonna be" Said Scott looking around for a pokémon centre.
"STOP! Theif" A young woman shouted as a man covered in black ran with a bag.
"Ok Skarmory! Looks like we have to go fight, Skarmory use Swift" Scott directed his pokémon to attack the robber.
"Ah crap, Sugar!" The robber tripped dropping the bag and then dashed off into the trees of Route 30.
"Let's get out of here, Can't take this drama" Scott said as he flew off with Skarmory.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:47 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Yoko smiled slightly as Treecko took down a sailor's Wooper. Her smile grew wider when she saw that Treecko was evolving.

She called Grovyle back into its Pokeball, and continued back towards Ecruteak. It had been non-stop training for Treecko, and now that it evolved, it deserved a little rest. "you were great out there..." She said looking down at the Pokéball. She thought to herself for a moment, before deciding to head to the right instead, towards Mahogony Town.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:01 am 
Planeta
Planeta
As he was walking through the gate to IIlex Brandon heard somebody calling his name from behind .
"Brandon wait up !" the voice exclaimed .
Brandon turns around and sees his friend Steve approaching .

"Brandon , I wish I was able to join you and become a great pokemon trainer but as you know dad wants me to start learning about our charcoal business . I just wanted to
say good luck I hope you have fun , you'll have to fill me in everytime you come back ! "Said Steve
"Yeah it would of been alot of fun become trainers together but don't worry I'll be back and I'll fill you in ! " Brandon said

After exchanging high fives Brandon heads into IIlex Forest with Eevee running alittle ahead .
Both of them continued deeper into the forest following the main path when suddenly a young bug catcher jumped out from behind a tree startling Eevee .

"I challenge you to a pokemon battle " the bug catcher yelled loudly .

Eevee made quick work of the catchers Caterpie much to the dismay of the young bug catcher .

Brandon knelt down and started to pet Eevee
"Great job Eevee ! Let's keep going Goldenrod is around the corner !" said Brandon who continued along the main path towards Goldenrod .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:36 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Yoko pulled herself out of the water and onto land. Route 42 was divivded twice by two small lakes, and Yoko had finished swimming across the second one nonstop. "Most people would ride on a Pokémon to get across. You're lucky there's only Goldeen and Seaking in there..." A fisherman said once she pulled herself out. "You. Me. Battle." She said, catching her breath.

The Fisherman had a Qwilfish. Yoko grinned, "Alright... Go, Espurr! Use Psychic!" Espurr was deceptively strong for its size, and defeated the Qwilfish in one hit. "You could've held back a little..." Yoko remarked with a sly grin towards Espurr. She recalled the little psychic powerhouse back into its Pokéball. "I raised it from an egg myself." Yoko said, tossing the Fisherman a Super Potion and Revive. "There you go, that should get it healed up."

She continued uninterrupted to Mahogony Town.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:52 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
''Hmmm, Skarmory...I wonder who that guy was.....or why he was doing that'' Said Scott.
''Well....Looks like Goldenrod is our next stop...I think we should challenge the normal gym because most normal moves won't damage you too much'' Scott said.
''I wonder how many badges I can find all over the Pokémon world? I guess I need to start training now if I want to become good...And we'll need some new team members!'' Scott said to Skarmory as he prepared to find in Ilex forest near a picnic table.

OOC - Anyone still playing? Sorry for not posting in a while...I was waiting for Vier to post again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:34 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
TwinBee Hypno wrote:
''Hmmm, Skarmory...I wonder who that guy was.....or why he was doing that'' Said Scott.
''Well....Looks like Goldenrod is our next stop...I think we should challenge the normal gym because most normal moves won't damage you too much'' Scott said.
''I wonder how many badges I can find all over the Pokémon world? I guess I need to start training now if I want to become good...And we'll need some new team members!'' Scott said to Skarmory as he prepared to find in Ilex forest near a picnic table.

OOC - Anyone still playing? Sorry for not posting in a while...I was waiting for Vier to post again.

(OOC: I am.)

"This is the famed Ragecandybar?" Yoko asked, looking at the candy bar skeptically. The
salesman remarked, “Uh-huh!“ She inspected another one, the wrapper having a picture of a
Red Gyarados. It was quite a bit bigger than the regular variety. “What makes this one so
special?" She asked. The salesman replied with his usual enthusiasm, "That one has strawberries in it!" Yoko's eyes were suddenly wide open.

A few minutes later she was back in Ecruteak, chomping away at the RageCandyBar. "Mmmm... he wasn't kidding, this is delicious!" she exclaimed. Her Raichu looked up at her with a "really" expression on its face. "Yes Raichu... I realize I bought his entire stock of the strawberry Ragecandybars. And no, I don't regret it."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:36 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
(OOC :I was waiting for someone else to post)

Comming to a fork in the path Brandon looks down at Eevee and says "let's go to the right and see that old shrine!"
As the the two of them approached the shrine it fell nearly silent , almost like time stopped .
"Eevee, my dad said that visiting the shrine bring good luck . We're going to need some luck if we're going to travel the world abroad trying to be the best that we can be" Brandon said . "

Brandon outstretched his right hand and touched the shrine hoping for good luck . As his hand touched one of the shrines posts , a presence could be felt and Brandon quickly looked around.

"Eevee I swear I could sense something was behind me " Brandon said . As he looked down he saw Eevee taking off down the path looking to the tops of the trees. Giving chase and wondering why Eevee would take off on his Brandon ran down the path . Brandon caught up to Eevee and for a split second caught a glimpse of Celebi flying above the treetops before vanishing !

"I can't believe it we saw the forest guardian with our own eyes ! That has to mean we'll have good luck on our Journey !" exclaimed Brandon .

"Come on Eevee let's hurry up and get to Goldenrod the gate out of here isn't far down the other path ! " Brandon said as him and Eevee took off for the gate in awe of what they just witnessed .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:30 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
During a battle with a trainer in Ecruteak gym, Yoko's Grovyle evolved into Sceptile.

Now she was battling Morty. Yoko's Espurr had already lost against Morty's Mismagius. Yoko sent out Sceptile to step in. Morty, thinking fast, "Mismagius, use Thunder Wave!" Sceptile will be easier to deal with when its slowed down... Suddenly, Yoko took two fingers, and pressed them firmly against the side of her face, next to her right eye.

Sceptile has Mega Evovled into Mega Sceptile

Mismagius's Thunder Wave hit, and went into Sceptile's tail, the orbs along its back starting to glow. "Sceptile... Giga Drain." Mismagius was taken down with one hit.

Morty's next Pokemon was Gengar. Yoko pretended to yawn and said, "Sceptile, Dragon Pulse." Victory followed soon afterwards.

(OOC: Mega Sceptile's ability is Lightningrod.)