* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: We Are The Sailor Guardians : Réapparition [The RP Game]
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:53 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
Sailor Moon took out her communicator and spoke out loud. "Guys! We're in trouble and we need help! Come over as soon as possible!" She ran towards the monster and threw her attack at him after dodging a few attacks. "Moon Tiara Magic!"
The lion grabbed the disk with his teeth and threw it right back at them. "W-wah! What is this!!!"

Download Sailor Moon: The Black Heart now!

Visit my deviantart page!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:19 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hina then got the alert from the other Sailor Soldiers about the attack from the lion Youma.

As Sailor Sun she appeared and seeing that the Moon Tiara Magic was sent back to Sailor Moon as an attack she pushed Sailor Moon out of the way before the Tiara could hit here.

Sailor Sun: Whew that was close are you ok Sailor Moon?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:47 pm 
inactive
MariaTenebre wrote:
As Sailor Sun she appeared and seeing that the Moon Tiara Magic was sent back to Sailor Moon as an attack she pushed Sailor Moon out of the way before the Tiara could hit here.

Sailor Sun: Whew that was close are you ok Sailor Moon?

"Sun-chan! Thank you! Yeah i'm okay, but where did that thing come from?!" She squealed with her trembling clenched fists close to her chin.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:04 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sailor Sun: I don't know we must obviously have a new enemy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:49 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"Hina!" Darien spoke as he dodged the tiara. "This lion is definitely a Negamonster!" Darien grabbed a cane from his Tuxedo and started poking the Lion hard onto its face fending him off from Sailor Moon and Sailor Sun.

The Lion roared and from its mouth emitted a green fireball. The fireball launched towards Darien's direction, Darien carefully dodged it and threw another rose towards the lion's eye blinding it on one side.

------------

Amy opened her communicator that the gang recieved a few months ago from Luna and Artemis "Serena, we'll be there after we deal with these strange readings at the Abandoned Amusement park."

Lita wrestled with the padlock "Its not going to open like this." Lita grunted. "I've had enough!" she grabbed her transformation pen from her pocket and raised it in the air "JUPITER POWER!" she shouted, transforming herself into Sailor Jupiter. "Amy! Stand back!" Jupiter spoke as she crossed her arms "JUPITER... THUNDER... CRASH!" however no lightning emitted from her tiara's aerial. "Strange... I was able to transform though."

Amy transformed into Sailor Mercury and tapped her earring which slid a visor over her eyes "Now I sense a few life forms ahead."
"But we can't get in." Jupiter spoke
"We have to find another way..." Sailor Mercury spoke
"Like climbing over the fence?" Jupiter asked
"Yes." Mercury shrugged "As long as it works."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:23 pm 
inactive
DREWdesu wrote:
"Hina!" Darien spoke as he dodged the tiara. "This lion is definitely a Negamonster!" Darien grabbed a cane from his Tuxedo and started poking the Lion hard onto its face fending him off from Sailor Moon and Sailor Sun.

The Lion roared and from its mouth emitted a green fireball. The fireball launched towards Darien's direction, Darien carefully dodged it and threw another rose towards the lion's eye blinding it on one side.

"Let me try something else!" Sailor Moon took out her Crescent wand and aimed towards the blinded monster. "Moon healing activation!" A beam of energy shoots towards the lion, leaving him unaffected. "It's not working! He's too strong!!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:12 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
The lion blasted a few green fireballs towards Sailor Sun and Tuxedo Mask. Tuxedo Mask dodged it but unfortunately, the lion ran past Tuxedo Mask and escaped the plaza.
"We can't let it terrorize the town! Where's the others?!" Tuxedo Mask shouted at Sailor Moon "Quickly!"

----------
Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Mercury climbed over the steel fence and entered the building. Sailor Mercury scanned the area for any strange activity "The readings have become stronger all of a sudden. I can sense negative energy somewhere up ahead." she spoke "I can also sense some positive energy too." she tapped on a few codes "One person appears to have the same energy levels as David."

"DAVID!" Sailor Jupiter shouted "I can sense him too!" she ran towards the fog which lead to a dark black dome.

"JUPITER, WAIT!" Mercury coaxed as she ran after Jupiter.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:33 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
Meanwhile, David and Johnny were continuing to dodge Susanoo's attacks.
"Never eating a salad again," David stated.
----
Minako had decided to sit in a restaurant, sipping a milkshake while she waited for some food. She casually looked outside and saw the lion running down the street. Sighing, she got up, paid for her stuff, took her food to go, ducked down an alley where she was sure her food was gonna get stolen, transformed, then drop kicked the lion.
"Seriously, can I not have a day off?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:13 pm 
Stella
Stella
Sailor Sun: Sailor Moon I will help. With that she readied her Solar Bow,

Rays of the Sun! With that many arrows shot out towards the lion Regulus.

Susanoo: Hmm it seems we have company I sense strong energy.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:52 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"Sailor Venus!" Tuxedo Mask pointed out to Sun and Moon. The lion trampled along trying to dodge Sailor Sun's arrows when suddenly another arrow stabbed itself towards the lion's other eye.
The lion roared loudly and started charging more fireballs and shooting them at random areas.
"SAILOR MOON! SUN! VENUS! NOW!" Luna called out.

-------------
Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Mercury walked towards the dome and noticed a few figures on the outside. "Wait... those hoods..." Sailor Jupiter pointed out "They... are like those Negaverse Foot Soldiers."
"So that's where the energy managed to spike," Sailor Mercury spoke to herself "Well nethertheless..." she summoned her Water sword from her hand "Those who interfere with the peace of this planet shall be perished."
Sailor Jupiter nodded summoning her spear.

The Hooded Figures stood around the dome, they didn't seem to notice the two Sailor Soldiers despite being right in front of them. They didn't even charge towards Sailor Mercury nor Sailor Jupiter.

"Wait... they're not moving." Sailor Jupiter whispered "Usually at times like this they'd move towards us. It looks like they're protecting something that's in that dome.."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:10 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"We should tell the others about this, lets retreat." Mercury suggested
"But... but... I feel as though something is in there." Jupiter spoke
"There's nothing in there! We have to head back!" Mercury persuaded.
Eventually Mercury managed to pull Jupiter back and they travelled back to Crossroads where they met up with Sailor Moon, Sun, Venus and Tuxedo Mask.

"Whoa! What is that thing?" Jupiter asked
"There's no time! We need to get rid of it immediately!" Luna spoke
"Okay! MERCURY AQUA MIRAGE!" Sailor Mercury spoke as she launched a wave of water towards the lion.
"JUPITER THUNDER CRASH!" Jupiter shouted as a large bolt of lightning joined in with the wave of water heading towards the lion.

The lion was destroyed.

"Good job team!" Luna spoke.

Jupiter and Mercury told the others about the dome at the abandoned amusement park "Negamonsters are surrounding it. We need to act immediately!" Sailor Jupiter spoke "Besides, have you seen David or Ben?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:27 pm 
Stella
Stella
DREWdesu wrote:
"We should tell the others about this, lets retreat." Mercury suggested
"But... but... I feel as though something is in there." Jupiter spoke
"There's nothing in there! We have to head back!" Mercury persuaded.
Eventually Mercury managed to pull Jupiter back and they travelled back to Crossroads where they met up with Sailor Moon, Sun, Venus and Tuxedo Mask.

"Whoa! What is that thing?" Jupiter asked
"There's no time! We need to get rid of it immediately!" Luna spoke
"Okay! MERCURY AQUA MIRAGE!" Sailor Mercury spoke as she launched a wave of water towards the lion.
"JUPITER THUNDER CRASH!" Jupiter shouted as a large bolt of lightning joined in with the wave of water heading towards the lion.

The lion was destroyed.

"Good job team!" Luna spoke.

Jupiter and Mercury told the others about the dome at the abandoned amusement park "Negamonsters are surrounding it. We need to act immediately!" Sailor Jupiter spoke "Besides, have you seen David or Ben?"

Sailor Sun: No I haven't seen David or Ben at all but I agree we should check the amusement park.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:26 am 
inactive
"David convinced Johnny to investigate an abandoned amusement park, he thought it might be haunted," Venus said. "Oh, shock me... Ben is somewhere else..."
"You called?"
The skater skidded to a stop and kicked his board into his hand.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:51 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"That's where the Negamonsters are! We need to go now!" Jupiter spoke frantically ignoring Ben's presence unintentionally. "David is in there and I don't want him dead!"

"Jupiter, stay calm. We need to make sure there's a safer route. We don't want anyone to die with a possible new threat at hand." Luna spoke "How about we have Venus and Jupiter scout the area now and I'll take the others home."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:37 pm 
inactive
"Agreed. I'm not leaving my baby brother in there alone," Venus stated. Ben frowned.
"Isn't he older than-"
"I was born first in the Silver Millennium!" Venus protested. Ben frowned.
"Uhhhh.... actually....."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:05 am 
Stella
Stella
Sailor Sun: Well if the park is haunted it might be the location of our new enemies we should go there now!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:32 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"We should go with the plan of having a few Guardians scout the area at a time." Luna spoke "I'll be on the lookout from the Secret Base. Andrew has given me the keys."
"So that does it. Venus, Sun and I can go if you don't mind." Sailor Jupiter spoke "Ben, you stay out of this. I'll be fine."
"I'll be with Luna during this time." Sailor Mercury informed "Try to stay out of trouble,"

OOC: We shall start with the new episode too.
Fragments of a Prism. (Power upgrade from Moon Prism Power to Crystal Power)
The Sailor Guardians scout the strange abandoned amusement park. However another Youma arrives, what happens when Sailor Moon's brooch is destroyed by the said Youma?

Youma:Gemini Twins
Played by PV and Marie
One of the twins will destroy the brooch

Appearances: Queen Serenity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:10 pm 
inactive
"H-h-haunted park? I don't wanna go there! I hate haunted places!" Sailor Moon shook her head repeatedly in a childish tantrum of disapproval. "Y-you guys will be fine! Right?! I'll stay here and look after Ben!" She said with a big grin, expecting a positive response.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:11 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"Sailor Moon, nobody said that you'll be going," Luna spoke
"But if she goes I'll go," Tuxedo Mask nodded
"Prince..." Mercury sighed "I don't want neither of you to be in danger."
"Our lives are just as important as the planet's." Tuxedo protested
"Okay, Moon. Do you want to go now or later?" Luna asked

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:58 am 
inactive
"Ah... Let's go now." Sailor Moon replied with a sigh, trying to pull herself together and make a brave decision.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:52 pm 
inactive
Venus took the lead, walking with purpose to the amusement park.
"Anyone else surprised David would be going to an amusement park because it's haunted?" Venus asked. "Or is that me just in shock that he would do something that stupid?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:00 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"Its not haunted, its abandoned." Jupiter replied "Who wouldn't want to go to an abandoned amusement park?"
Tuxedo Mask looked around "There doesn't appear to be any sort of human life form around here." he knelt to the ground and touched it with his hand "There seems to be a lot of dark energy up ahead."

----------

Inside the dome, Belle sat on her throne looking at a flat circular monitor beside her "So it seems that the Sailor Guardians have arrived once again." she spoke "More Sailor Soldiers here, less protection in the city. Negamonsters! I want you to go to Tokyo and suck the energy from any living being you see!"

---------
In Tokyo City hooded monsters appeared in the alleyways running and leaping towards the humans nearby.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:06 am 
Stella
Stella
Sailor Sun: Do you hear that it sounds like there is alot of commotion coming from the city?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:10 am 
Planeta
Planeta
"But we're far away from the city." Jupiter spoke "We can't go back now... the other's will deal with it. We have to check if David is in there or not."
----
From the Secret Base, Luna and Ami were looking at the control panel viewing globe which lay in the middle of the wall at the end.
Mercury gasped as she saw the commotion happening in the city. "Those are Negamonsters!" she said. "So the Negaverse has risen once again!" she ran down the hallway and out the door "Luna, I'll look after these guys."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:07 am 
Stella
Stella
Sailor Sun: Right besides we have to see if David and Johnny are ok here first. The others will have to take care of that situation.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:45 am 
inactive
"Boxing Cutter!"
Negamonsters vaporized in thin air as David crouched, then stood. Johnny stood, swearing and muttering British slang, holding off his own NegaMonsters.
"Sorry, fellas," David said, slashing with his clawed gloves. "But I prefer Dancing With Myself."
"Is that a bleeding Billy Idol joke?" Johnny asked, tearing apart monsters. "That's terrible."
"Aww, just give a Rebel Yell, Johnny-boy."
"Stop!"
"It's a nice day for a White Wedding, huh?"
"David, I swear to god..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:01 am 
Stella
Stella
Susanoo: Enough of this I will destroy these fools myself with that he slashes with his sword bringing down thunder and lightning.