Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:54 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Kingdom Hearts: Prepare for War (Roleplay Thread)
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:15 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Gay.
Master Yen Sid sat back in his chair, thinking. The reports from Mickey, Sora, and Riku were... disturbing to say the least. Xehanort was planning on a war, a reach back to the dark years... And Yen Sid could not allow this... the worlds needed to be... stabilized. Defended.
The wizard looked over his desk at the younger knight in front of him. Goofy's son, Maximilian, had been ordered here by King Mickey.
"What's going on, sir?" the teenager asked, the "sir" part coming in at the last minute. He could be forgiven, as excited as he was.
"I need you to undertake a quest," Yen Sid said. "First, go to Traverse Town, and find some allies to help you on this quest. After this, you will receive further instruction."
The young knight nodded, but got a worried look, forcing Yen Sid to think of Goofy.
"But why aren't the King or Riku or Sora going on this quest?" Max asked. "Or my dad and Donald? It's kind of..."
"They are busy with training," Yen Sid interrupted. "Please... you will receive further instructions later."
----
Max walked out, both confused and elated. But, mostly, worried.
"Hey, Max," a voice called out.
Max turned to face a green coywolf walking towards him, bare foot paws padding against the stones. Max shivered at the thought of how freezing it must have been.
"What's up, Tam?" he asked. Tam shrugged.
"Heard you were going on a road trip," he said. "Mind if I tag along? Might need my help..."
"World's worst bounty hunter offering his help?" Max joked. Tam pretended to look offended.
"Second worst, thank you," Tam said, feigning pain, one of his red paws pressed against his chest. The two laughed, Max feeling better at the jokes.
"Thanks, Tam," Max said. "Come on. Let's go to Traverse Town."

Post subject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: Prepare for War (Roleplay Thread)
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:28 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"You're really heading out?" The woman known as Aerith asked, a gentle smile hiding a great deal of worry for the woman in front of her. "Y-Yen Sid wanted me to go to Traverse Town. He's having me do something." Aerith was surprised at the mention of the world she called home before Sora defeated Ansem. "Why Traverse Town?" The young woman, Terra Branford, shrugged her shoulders. Cid, in his usual manner, remarked, "Well, your Gummi Ship is ready. I have no idea what you're doing, but I wish ya luck."

It was a relatively I eventful trip to Traverse Town. Still enough time to think about Aerith. "You were always looking out for me, Aerith... Especially when I was little..."

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:52 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself

*Zidane Tribal somehow found himself in Traverse Town lying in an ally*

Zidane: Um... Uh..... wha? Where am I? How did I get here? Looks like the others aren't here either, well I'm not going to learn anything by sitting here.
I better find some locals and get some info.

Attachments:
a266e8de5a0ae0b7723b70fb9b3b1ee3.jpg
a266e8de5a0ae0b7723b70fb9b3b1ee3.jpg [ 29.43 KiB | Viewed 5358 times ]

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:21 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
((OOC: Relevant music is relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-qU2tKMrUQ ))

Max strode out into the center of the main square of Traverse Town, closing the door behind him. Tam leaned against the wall, looking around, strumming his guitar. Max decided not to tell him off, he doubted Heartless were around.
"Where should we start looking?" the son of Goofy asked. Tam sniffed the air.
"There was someone in the alley up ahead," he said. "Wasn't that where Sora first landed?"
"According to accounts, yes," Max said. "Odds are they went to Cid's old shop. I think it was turned over to Huey, Dewey, and Louie, and THEY in turn gave it to Webbigail to look after when the trio went to Radiant Garden."
"Let's go in, then," Tam said, strapping his guitar to his back. The two hadn't taken two steps when they heard a cry for help. Max and Tam both spun around, Tam reaching for his guitar, only to see it was just a random mugging. Tam looked over at Max.
"You wanna do the masculine hero thing or should I?" he asked, grinning. Max shrugged, and threw his shield at the mugger, knocking the guy unconscious. Max tried to call it back, only for it to stay in the alley. He sighed and walked over to get it.
"Yes, yes, you're welcome," he said to the would be victim, picking up the shield. "Still can't get it to get back to me..."
A pat on the shoulder told Max that Tam had followed him.
"You'll figure it out, Max," Tam said. "It takes time. And remember, you aren't your father. You don't have to be exactly like him." Max nodded, and smiled at Tam.

((OOC: Rose, you don't have to have your character at the shop. They can be somewhere else. It's just the first place Max and Tam are gonna look.))
"Alright, let's hit the shop," Max said, walking towards the door.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:38 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Attachment:
File comment: Considering all his travels, he HAS to have come across Traverse Town at SOME point.
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 28.63 KiB | Viewed 5333 times ]

"Zidane? Fancy meeting you here. Would ya believe it, I came across this town while traveling through the rift. People from all over the place seem to end up here. Now, I'm kinda running low on cash, admittedly, and even a swordsman like me has to have money to buy things and pay bills... I figured I'd set up a shop here... Mostly the sell the usual stuff like Potions." Gilgamesh made his way to his new shop.

(OOC: it's the same place as Huey, Dewey, and Louie's shop in the first KH game.)

"Hello? Anyone here?" Terra, having recently arrived, sat down on the small chair near the door. (Gilgamesh took out the scale.) She figured there'd be someone at the shop, even if it was just the owner. She was rather surprised to see the man who was the owner walk in.

"Hm? Don't exactly recognize you... What's your name?" Terra said meekly, "Er... Terra." Gilgamesh raised an eyebrow. "Funny... I met a young man in The Rift with that name. A Keyblade wielder as a matter of fact. That lad was quite the fighter. If you're looking for other people, try the other shop." Terra didn't really pay much attention to Gilgamesh's mention of the similarly named stranger. She bought a few Ethers and Potions and went to Cid's old shop.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:51 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Max opened the door to Cid's old shop and found a young, female duck at the counter.
"Hiya, Max! Tam!" she called out, smiling.
Attachment:
Webby.jpg
Webby.jpg [ 27.42 KiB | Viewed 8258 times ]

"Hello, Webby," Max said, looking around. "Seen any new people come around lately?"
Webby shook her head, and used a step stool to get a box.
"No, but, I decided to order these for you two, on the house," she said, opening the box. Inside were some wrist bands, which she gave to Max.
"Communicator bracelets," she said. "Prototypes. Uncle Scrooge is gonna release them next month, but we figured you'd give them a test run. These two..." She pointed to a green band and a red and purple band, "are specifically attuned to you two. They have some other properties as well, like holding items and showing maps and such." She smirked at the two of them. "The green one is Max's and the red and purple one is Tam's."

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:58 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
"A-are you the people I'm supposed to meet?" Terra said as she walked in. She was rather nervous, but the few people in this town seemed friendly enough. "My name is Terra... Pleased to meet you."

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:01 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"Were you sent by Master Yen Sid?" Tam asked, arms folded, tail twitching.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
"Y-yes... Well I came here from my home, Radiant Garden. I never met Yen Sid directly. His instructions were told to me by Leon." Terra said honestly.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:17 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"Has he gone back to being called "Squall" yet?" Max asked, grinning at Terra, tossing Tam his wristband. Tam caught it, setting it in place, and started tapping it.
"It activates with magic," Webby said. "Just a spark and..."
Tam glanced at the band and sent a bit of magic at it. A visual screen popped open, a map of Traverse Town.
"Cool," he said. "It's preset with my music."
"Lemme see!" Max said, reaching from behind Tam. Tam tried to keep his arm out of Max's reach, the two having a friendly argument.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:53 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Terra giggled. "At least things won't be too boring with you two around. So... I guess we'll be traveling together."

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:50 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"Guess so," Max said, still holding Tam. Tam managed to get away while Max was distracted and started buying some more equipment from Webby.
"There might be some more people to look for," Tam said. "Let's look around, kay?"
"Got any suggestions on where to go?" Max asked their new teammate.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:09 am 
Quasar
Quasar
"The only other person I came across was the shopkeeper of the shop next to this one... Strange fellow..." Terra remarked. She asked the shopkeeper. "Do... Do you have anything special for a magic user?"

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:54 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
Venus of Arendelle wrote:
Attachment:
image.jpg

"Zidane? Fancy meeting you here. Would ya believe it, I came across this town while traveling through the rift. People from all over the place seem to end up here. Now, I'm kinda running low on cash, admittedly, and even a swordsman like me has to have money to buy things and pay bills... I figured I'd set up a shop here... Mostly the sell the usual stuff like Potions." Gilgamesh made his way to his new shop.

Zidaine: Gilgamesh! It's good to see a familiar face, well if your selling, I'm buying.
I'll take a couple of potions, Phoenix Downs, Remedies, and 5 tents for now.
I may have appeared in an unfamiliar place but at least I still have plenty of gil on me.
While your at it can you tell me where I am exactly and if you've seen Dagger and the others?

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:59 am 
Quasar
Quasar
"Well, for starters, this place is Traverse Town. You must've gotten lost in the Rift or something, because that's how I ended up here." Gilgamesh handed Zidane the items he was buying. As an interdimensional traveler, he wasn't picky on types of currency. "There were some other people in the other shop next to this one. Don't think they were your friends though."

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:02 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Max checked his map.
"Why don't we make our way to the fourth district?" Max suggested. "There's some event going on there, it might go ahead and catch someone's attention."

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:16 am 
Quasar
Quasar
"Fourth District?" Terra had never been to this world before. This was the first world she'd been to other than her home. She didn't know anything about this town.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:32 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Max hands a wristband over to Terra.
"Check the map," he said.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:50 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
"Ah... We're in the 1st District?" The 1st District seemed to be the center of the town's activity. Maybe that's why it was the 1st District.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:35 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"Yep," Max said. "Now, let me see... we can use the shortcut through the mail area to get to the fourth district... or we can take the long way by going out to the main square and taking a right."
"Hrrm, maybe we shouldn't go through the mail," Tam said, grinning at some memory. "I seem to recall someone breaking into the mail as a kid and scrambling all the packages..."
Max spluttered, red faced.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:54 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
"Let's just go out through the main square. I don't think we're allowed in the mail area..." Terra said, not wanting to cause trouble. Completely unaware that somoene was lying in wait for them further ahead...

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:33 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Max lead the way out of the shop, and walked into the square.
"Anyone hungry? There's a cafe here?"

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:34 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
"Er... Well... I am..." Terra admitted. "I brought my own Munny though."

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:53 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"We did as well," Tam said, sitting down. Max sat next to him, leaning back in his seat. Max started tapping his hands against the wood of the table. The waitress walked up, showing a lot of leg, and Max grinned. Tam nudged him in the stomach.
"Ready to order?" the waitress asked.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:00 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
(OOC: Wait a minute... This is the place where you had to use Blizzard to put out the candles in KH1...)

Terra dropped her menu, and she looked like she'd seen a ghost. She saw someone walking, apparently heading towards the 4th District. She looked back at her menu, and said. "I... I'm not hungry after all! I'll... Just have some tea."

Last edited by Princess Venus on Tue May 20, 2014 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:36 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Max glanced at Tam, who shrugged, and the two ordered sodas and hamburgers.
"You look like you saw a ghost," Max said when the waitress left.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:53 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
"S-sorry... Just... Nothing..." She didn't want to burden them with what she saw... Or just what it meant.

Radiant Garden, 11 years ago.

"Celes! This way!" The young girl guided her friend to a nearby alley. It was no use.
There were just too many of them. They sort of reminded Terra of the Heartless in a way. But while the Heartless had a instinct-driven goal... These monsters seemed to exist solely to spread chaos and misery. "momma? Poppa?" The young girls kept running. The monsters already got Celes's parents... They were next. But... the monsters turned their attention to someone else. That someone else wielded a Keyblade and destroyed them. What she didn't know, was that the stranger was also named Terra. That day, she also saw a boy in a mask, who seemed to control those monsters.

Surely... That masked boy wasn't back... Was he?

(OOC: The only reason I made Terra the one to save them is because canonically, he was the first one to arrive in Radiant Garden in Birth By Sleep.)

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:49 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
((OOC: Need ROSE. And maybe some other players))
Max shrugged as the waitress returned with their orders, glancing at Tam's fries.
"You gonna eat that?" he asked and Tam glared.
"I will murder you..."
Max made a desperate grab and managed to snag a few fries, dodging Tam's fists.
"Nah nah nah," Max grinned, leaning back. Tam grinned and snagged Max's soda.
"Nah nah nah," Tam taunted back.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:53 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
"M-maybe we should get going!" She was worried. If that person was who she thought it was... She got up and made a run for the 4th District.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:39 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
The waitress, Max, and Tam watched Terra, frowning.
"I guess this will be to go," Max said. "Our apologies." He placed a large tip on the table as the waitress put the food in a box and gave it to Tam.
"Let's go," Max said, following Terra.