International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: What is your style?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:23 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
So, what gives you the biggest satisfaction in Roleplaying games?

For me, it's the crafting of the setting and bringing it to life. If I can do either, I'm satisfied. I'm also a tactician type of a player: I like situations that need to be solved through brains, rather than raw (fire)power.

What about you? Why do you play? Do you want to feel powerful? Do you enjoy the challenge of playing a character who thinks and acts differently from you? Do you have a favorite character type that you want to play wherever you can? Or maybe you're like me and enjoy planning and strategy?

Post subject: Re: What is your style?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:10 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 26 months ago
inactive
Personally, I usually prefer the story. I feel that being able to have multiple contributers to an epic that you wouldn't normally get with a single writer. By making it more of an RP, you get so much more from the different people.

Oh sure, I love the game, but I think I love the story even more. Like a choose-your-own adventure that's being written in real-time. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:09 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
Overall enjoying the story as it develops with each player's take on it and playing a character that I like but I'm still new to this in general, I just haven't the time lately to participate.
I hope to learn from observing rp's to get an idea how to do better and discover what works best for me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:47 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
A lot of people say I'm quite excellent with my delineations especially with characterization and my story-telling, I don't like to hit things on the surface for I prefer to go deeper like a miner digging for a diamond, I enjoy capturing not only the character's essence but their inner psyche and the deep recesses of their heart as to WHY they do this and WHAT is the motive behind their actions, and HOW did their feelings develop to be that way. :ninja: As a result of my meticulous approach I take too long to respond. ^_^' So yeah.. slow..
Words are very important, the more elaborate and more in quantity the better , think Scarlet Letter [just found out that book months ago but the author writes very similar to I do but better, and we have the same thought process and emotional experiences. come to find out he's a Cancer Sun Taurus Moon like me so there ya go P-: ]