Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 70  Next
 Post subject: Bishounen Senshi Sailor Moon: The Roleplay Thread
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:54 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
OOC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=24181

Synopsis
Usagi Tsukino is a regular 14-year old boy who is lazy, clumsy and quite emotional. Those three combinations would make him last on the list for the average super hero criteria wouldn't he? One day on the way to school he meets a female cat named Luna who tells him that he is the Sailor Soldier of Justice who was to fight against the Dark Kingdom. Along with his comrades, Usagi must defeat the Generals of the Dark Kingdom and find the Prince of the Moon.

----
-School Day 8:30am-

A black cat lay flat on the footpath, exhausted and tried from its previous blind ventures. A band aid was stuck on its forehead due to a cruel trick by a couple of boys earlier, it couldn't recall what it did before the incident. It couldn't recall anything at all.

Ami sat in his classroom examining an object that a black cat gave it to him earlier. The cat told him that he was Sailor Mercury the Sailor Soldier of Water and Wisdom, it didn't make sense to him at first but as he used the object to transform into the Sailor Soldier and fended off his after-school cram school from a youma he knew that it somewhat made sense to him to be a Sailor Soldier. The cat also told him that he was to find the Silver Crystal along with the Prince of the Moon who is currently on Earth. He placed the object in his bag and switched it with a novel that he was currently reading.

Post subject: Re: Bishounen Senshi Sailor Moon: The Roleplay Thread
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:00 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Gay.
The Tsukino household held the brief appearance of calm and quiet for all of three seconds that morning, when a loud crash emanated from the oldest boy's room. The blond haired boy tripped over an invisible something, flew three feet through the air and landed smack dab in the middle of the kitchen. Groaning, he turned and saw that his pants were falling down, and he yanked them back up.
"I'm LAAATE!" he cried out, grabbing his lunch and a breakfast sandwich before rushing out. He managed to rush down the street for all of three miles before crushing the cat underfoot and tripping. Again.
"Waaaagh!"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:04 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"So... I'm Sailor Mars, Huh? Talking black cats, Dark Kingdom... this is like something out of a dream."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:05 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
The cat gave out a slight screech and continued to lie down flat. Giving out a few weak purrs here and there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:11 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"Augh! Huh...?"
Usagi looked at the cat, and picked her up.
"Uhm, kitty?" he said, rubbing the cat. "You okay, kitty? Let's take this off...."
He yanked off the bandage, wincing in sympathy, and cuddled the cat.
"You okay?"
Unnoticed by him, a strange white rabbit like creature tried to cross the street and was run over by a truck.
((Guess the reference))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:33 am 
Planeta
Planeta
((... nope ... Yuyu Hakusho?))

The cat opened its eyes, multiple flashbacks appeared before its eyes. Meeting three other girls prior to this girl and giving them transformation items. It leapt from the boy's hand and stood on the footpath glaring at Usagi before running off leaving

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:42 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Usagi frowned, brushing a hand through his hair when he realized that Ms. Haruna was going to kill him. He dashed off, hurrying to class, and trying (and failing) to sneak in. Groaning, stomach rumbling, he tried to pay attention in class and wound up doodling.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:01 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Meanwhile in a dark and dull place, called the Dark Kingdom..

"Shut up, neffy.. you are just mad that i would not let you use my nail polish" Zosite cried out. "What are you talking about, that one is mine" Nephirte shouted back.. the younger girl put her hands on her hips "Hello, it's Green that is MY Color" Zoisite cried out.

Kunzite walked in, "what the hell did i walk into" she asked. "Kunzite...., neffy is being me to me" she cried out. "I did not sign up for this" Kunzite said, "Neffy is just mad that she has not gotten any" Zoisite mocked... "like you have" Nehprite said back.. "like hello, Kunzite" Zoisite said. Nephirte just stood there "you did what.. with kunzite" she squeaked out "yea that's right" Zoisite boasted

Kunzite just sighed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:09 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Usagi lifted his pen from his paper and stretched. His friend Naruto looked over and smirked.
"This bunny isn't gonna do much hopping," Naruto noted. "His back legs are too thick."
"He's an anthro ninja bunny," Usagi said. "They're supposed to-"
Haruna snatched up the drawing and examined it.
"Tsukino-san," she said, sharply. "If you're going to doodle, do so in art class." She marched over and shoved it in a drawer, wrote a note and passed it to Usagi.
"Try and make the legs a little bit thinner next time." the note read.

((OOC: Sorry for using Naruto, but, I felt he was needed))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:43 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Ami wrote some notes into his book making sure all the references were correct. He looked at the bored and noticed Miss Haruna walking from Tsukino's desk to the front of the class. "Now class, may I have your attention?" she spoke "As you may know, the marks you have received have been released. The rankings are currently now in the main hallway so when the period is over, you can go to the main hallway to check your marks. I expect a lot out of you Mr. Mizuno!" she said looking at Ami's direction. Ami blushed in embarrassment and looked back at his notebook.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:31 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Usagi groaned at the thought of test scores, and beat his head against the desk.
"Stupid, stupid, stupid... Mom's gonna murder me in my sleep... then dad's gonna kill me too."
"Calm down, Usagi," Naruto said. "Your art grade will be fine at least. Believe it!"
((OOC: I am sorry. So so sorry.))
Usagi thought about it, and nodded. Surely, if there was a god, he would grant Usagi a good art grade.
"That Mizuno guy is so lucky," Naruto said. "Being gifted like that... Maybe we should study with him or something."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:43 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Makoto looked up at the school before him. It was his first day at Juban Middle School and he wasn't looking forward to going into the building.

"Another day, another school." He sighed miserably as he walked through the front doors of the imposing building and into the main office.

"Erm...Hello." He said uneasily to the secretary, "I'm new here."

"Ah, Kino-san." The secretary said with a warm smile. "We've been expecting you. Here is your assigned classroom number and the papers you'll need to get signed by a parent."

"Um......I don't have any parents. I live alone." Makoto said softly, looking at the floor.

"Oh?" The secretary said, a look of concern in her eye.

"Yeah, they both died some time ago in an accident. I'd rather not talk about it." Makoto said in unsteady tone. There was a noticeable crack in his voice.

"I see. Well then, I guess you'll have to sign the papers yourself." the Secretary said softly.

Makoto hurriedly signed the papers and headed out into the hallway to find his assigned classroom.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:59 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Usagi and Naruto walked into the hall, examining their grades carefully.
"I'm not too off," Naruto said, pointing at his name. "In the twenties. You?"
Usagi looked through the thirties. Then the forties...
"Ah, the fif-oh..." Usagi shuddered. "No, that's Uson, not Usagi... Let's see... AUUUUUGH!"
Usagi collapsed, hugging his knees. "I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm deaaaad...."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:05 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Ami looked at the scoreboard and noticed that once again his name was on top. His mother is going to be very proud of those marks that he got, "Number 1 once again" he thought. He knew that Alto Cram school did help him but he didn't think it would this much. He adjusted his glasses to see how far apart his marks and the student who was ranked second was it was roughly two points.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:12 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"My mother is going to kill meeeeee!" Usagi continued to sob. Naruto massaged his temples.
"Would you like to help me and my mother tonight so you don't have to go home?" he muttered. "We're having a jewelry sale."
"SURE!" Usagi exclaimed, bouncing up. "When can we get there? How long can we stay?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:24 am 
Planeta
Planeta
He had to go to the next class soon, he walked back into the classroom accidental shoving Usagi's shoulder . He let out an apology in a quiet voice and moved to the classroom. He sad near the window, got out his notebook and waited for his teacher to arrive to class. After that session would be lunch, another lonely lunch for Ami.

He didn't have any friends at Middle School, he would often go to the rooftop and read books based on mathematical or scientific theories while eating his home made sandwiches that he made by himself.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:33 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"HI!"
Usagi burst in front of Ami, all smiles.
"You dropped this!"
Usagi pulled out a small book, holding it up and trying to read it.
"Furankenshtein," he read, slowly. "I flipped through it, but, it's all in English and I have a hard time picking out the words because the print is so small... I look at English manga though, and can make some words out, but I mostly study the art. I like the cover to this, though, it's very old school Victorian and has a really nice shadow to it, and I'm blabbing and I'm sorry!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:39 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Zoisite brushed her hair out and pouted, "I hate you Neffy" she yelled... "shut up zoey" "NO CALLS ME THAT BUT KUNZITE" she screamed.

"do you two want KING BERYL to YELL AT YOU" kunzite tried to yell out.. "nephrite, stop making zoisite mad" she said in a non joking tone of voice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:46 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Ami spotted the book and snatched it off from Usagi. "Thanks." he said before placing the book back in his bag and looking back at his notes.

------
Somewhere at the Middle School, the black cat appeared "Strange... I can sense some positive energy from this place... is this the school Usagi goes to?" it spoke to itself.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:59 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Usagi frowned, shrugged, and smiled again.
"So, is the book any go- OW!"
Naruto yanked on Usagi's ear, and pulled him back.
"Our apologies Mizuno-san," Naruto said. "Usagi-kun has a bit of a problem keeping the volume low."
"Naru-kun," Usagi sighed. "I'm just trying to be friendly..."
"Back down, Usagi..." Naruto sighed.
---
((Time skipping))
Usagi and Naruto walked down the streets, a sheet of paper in Usagi's hand, which was trembling.
"Noooo... I failed my English test..."
"Thirty points is pretty low," Naruto agreed. "Usagi, what are you?"
Usagi crumpled it and tossed it behind him, where it landed bouncing off the front of the woman standing behind them.
"Hey, twerp!" the woman called out ((OOC: In Mai Valentine's voice)). "Watch where you thro- 30 points?"
Usagi panicked and tried to grab the paper, only for the young woman to hold it above his head.
"Sheesh, you are one grade A moron, cowlick," she stated.
"COWLICK?" Usagi faltered. "You're one to talk miss I'm-so-cool-I-wear-guys-clothes!"
"And looking good doing it and don't forget it," the woman said. "Study a bit, cowlick, you might get a job at McDonald's."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:02 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Walking down the hall, Makoto didn't seem to notice a lone black cat sitting in his path, being that he was busy trying to find his assigned classroom. Looking down at the paper the secretary had given him for the umpteenth time and reading the number on it, and then scanning the classroom doors he passed to match the numbers up, he wasn't paying attention to anything else.

Needless to say, he found himself face-planting on the tiled hallway floor, while the mournful sound of the cat, howling in pain, flooded the entire hallway.

"Aaack...ooooh....ouch. That really hurt." He said, looking back at what caused his sudden fall. "Oh? How strange, a black cat with a crescent shaped bald spot on its forehead....."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:40 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Luna's crescent moon started glowing green. She knew that the one picking her up was indeed the Sailor Soldier of the Planet Jupiter. "I've been expecting you, Makoto" Luna replied "I thought, I was wrong myself when I met you at the train station some time ago because my crescent moon was flickering two different colours, but I wasn't wrong at all."

--------------
Ami arrived at his cram school after school, he looked back at his mysterious object which had the symbol of Mercury on it. He sat in front of his computer, it was time for class.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:49 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
"That evil little..." Usagi growled, some minutes later as he and Naruto helped Naruto's mother stack some jewels. "Calls me cowlick, goes off and on about my grades, who does she think she is, that little..."
Naruto nodded when appropriate, mostly tuning Usagi out as he sorted through jewelry.
"Hey, Usagi," he said, holding up a wristband featuring a demonic skull rabbit. "It fits you!"
Usagi glanced at it, laughed, and put it on his wrist to admire it. "Shame I don't have the money... I don't think mom will pay for anything with the grade I got..."
With a sigh, he put the wristband back, finished up his bit of work, and went out into the main area.
"Jeepers Creepers," he muttered, looking around at all the people, mostly middle aged women. "This sale is kinda freaky..."
"Mom's finally got some business sense," Naruto said. "Wanna stay for dinner?"
"No thanks," Usagi said as he got his bag. "I gotta go home and face the music. Pray for me..."
With that, he left and walked home.
"Usagi!" Miss Tsukino said with a grin as Usagi entered the door. "Tell me, how were your grades?"
"Uhmmmm... my art grades are great, and I'm gonna go upstairs to study and..."
Miss Tsukino slammed her hand against the wall, flames in her eyes.
"Usagi Remus Tsukino," she said, nostrils flaring. "You had BETTER get upstairs and start studying, young man. Your teacher called me and..."
The rant went on for a few minutes, Usagi feeling smaller and smaller, but finally nodding and rushing up the steps. Sighing, he decided to pull out an American Spider-Man comic and flip through it, studying how the artist positioned the main character.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:45 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"I'm home~!" A cheerful Minato worded out as he arrived home after another long tiresome day of boy cha-- studying, yeah that's it.

"Minato! We need to talk." Minato's little white cat walked up to him, speaking in a dead serious tone.

"I get that a lot." The young blonde haired, blue eyed boy placed his backpack on the couch and walked upstairs to get to his bedroom. He threw his body on the bed and wrapped the bedsheets around himself, completely careless as usual.

"Minato! I said we need to talk!" Artemis hopped on the bed with the boy and crawled under the sheets, trying to get his attention.

"Can't you wait like five minutes... Or hours?..." Minato mumbled as he turned his back to the cat.

"M-Minato!!" Artemis hissed and scratched the boy's nose, earning him a girly shriek.

"W-wah! What are you doing!!" The young man jumped off the bed and ran to the closest mirror, checking on his scar-free face. "Look at what you did!! Are you crazy?!"

"Minato, listen to me! I think... I feel something strange... I think i can feel new soldiers being awakened, and a new evil slowly walking into this time..." Artemis spoke as he slowly walked across the room.

"Huh? New senshi? New evil?" Intrigued, Minato looked back at Artemis, after placing a bandaid on his nose. "I don't think you ever mentioned anything about there being other senshi!"

"Well i'm mentioning it now! Anyways, i'll keep in touch with Luna to keep you updated on everything. We have to keep an eye out for any new threats!" Artemis turned his head to the boy only to find him lying in bed again.

"Yeah, yeah, okay, now get out and let me have some sleep! Sheesh..." Minato stubbornly mumbled as he fell asleep, sloppily cuddling on his blankets.

Artemis only sighed out. "This boy..."

Futari de ita yo ne
Hoshitachi ni
Mamorarete"    
  * .     ✦

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:07 am 
Planeta
Planeta
((OOC: Gonna skip Luna's scene for a bit here. So Jupiter, you have your transformation item now and you know your phrase LOL))

Luna prowled around the area looking for Usagi, she hears a scream in an alleyway. She prowls closer to the area noticing a girl lying down unconscious with two bite marks on her neck, Luna sped and turned to a corner with her moon spot flickering red. "Could it be... a Youma's doing?"

----
Vampir crept behind the jewellery store and found Naruto's mother organizing her jewels. It jumped towards her and gave her a neck-bite causing her to faint. "Vampir!!!" It hissed before leaping out of the store and towards another building.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:14 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Naruto managed to glimpse the vampiric monster and dialed the hospital.
"Help me..."
---
The sheer coincidence of reading the phrase "my spider-senses are tingling," made the shudder down Usagi's spine all that more chilling. He dropped his comic and glanced out the window. Something was off.
"Mom, I'm gonna go see Naruto!" he called out. "I forgot my homework textbook!"
With that, he ran out of the house and down the street.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:20 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Ami felt a strange sensation, something didn't feel right. Luckily the cram school session was almost over, he checked the transformation object in his bag, it was flickering a blue light.

---------------
Luna sensed someone close by, it was Usagi. "USAGI!" Luna called out in a strangely empty street. "I've been looking for you!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:26 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Usagi was running down the street when he heard his name being called out. Turning real fast, his foot caught on empty air and he fell face first on the sidewalk.
"Ooooowww.... Who's there?"
Rubbing the back of his head, he stood up and looked around.
"Helloooo?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:36 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Luna stroked her head on Usagi's leg "For a man you're quite a klutz" Luna spoke bluntly. "Look below you!"

----------
Ami shut down his computer and spoke to his tutor once the session was over. The tutor commented on Ami's mock examination ranking, Ami replied with a shy expression of his gratitude and walked off to class, not aware that behind him was something that was out of the ordinary. He turned around and saw the monster, Ami swore and sprinted down the stairs, the other students also fled. Ami noticed that the object that the black cat gave to him was flashing rapidly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:37 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Usagi jumped about a mile into the air, and clung to a lamp post.
"When did I jump into an issue of Sabrina the Teenage Witch?" he demanded, cautious. "What the he- Hey, you're that cat from this morning!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 70  Next