Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70
 Post subject: Re: Bishounen Senshi Sailor Moon: The Roleplay Thread
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:44 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Remus Tsukino wrote:
DREWdesu wrote:
"Usagi, don't go. You didn't go over your own boundaries." Makoto spoke "Besides, you and I really need to do this together. You've lost someone dear to you, I've ... lost mine," Makoto turned over to the counter and held tightly onto its edge.

Usagi went and hugged Makoto.
"This entire thing is messed up," he said. "We've been thrust into something we don't remember, we can't control. Are we unable to control our own destiny? I'm scared, Makoto. I'm scared of losing you and Ami, of losing Mamoru, of losing everyone. Are we doing the right thing?"

Makoto looked at Usagi slightly perplexed "But you were confident when you battled against Mamo," he spoke "But I'm sure we can bring them back, we just need to make sure we can bring them back safely." He released himself from Usagi's back hug "Usagi... don't get too close."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:19 am 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
"Actually..." Aries remarked. "Rei was having a movie night with his sister just yesterday, I think it was... Batman Begins, was it, and he started comparing me to someone called Ra's Al Ghul. What did he mean by that? You're into that... Comic book stuff, I figured you would know who that is. I'm not sure Jupiter knows, but-"

(OOC: Either Rei is off by a mile... Or the only thing missing is Aries being voiced by Liam Neeson and being a member of the League of Shadows.)

"Oh, I watched that movie... Honestly, Rei may have been wrong... But you're certainly on your way there at this rate." Aries shot a glare at her and interjected. "You have no right to judge me, scum. You're filth, every last one of you. And you must all be destroyed, without any hesitation." Nephrite went straight to her point. "That includes Jaedite? But you loved her." Aries suddenly shouted, "IF THERE'S ONE MISTAKE I EVER MADE, IT WAS FALLING FOR THAT TRAITOROUS WHORE! I INTEND TO MAKE SURE SHE GETS WHAT'S COMING TO HER! Actually... Since you're here? Jupiter? Moon? Now's your chance to destroy her."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:31 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 13 months ago
inactive
Other: Gay.
DREWdesu wrote:
Remus Tsukino wrote:
DREWdesu wrote:
"Usagi, don't go. You didn't go over your own boundaries." Makoto spoke "Besides, you and I really need to do this together. You've lost someone dear to you, I've ... lost mine," Makoto turned over to the counter and held tightly onto its edge.

Usagi went and hugged Makoto.
"This entire thing is messed up," he said. "We've been thrust into something we don't remember, we can't control. Are we unable to control our own destiny? I'm scared, Makoto. I'm scared of losing you and Ami, of losing Mamoru, of losing everyone. Are we doing the right thing?"

Makoto looked at Usagi slightly perplexed "But you were confident when you battled against Mamo," he spoke "But I'm sure we can bring them back, we just need to make sure we can bring them back safely." He released himself from Usagi's back hug "Usagi... don't get too close."

Usagi bit his lip, his stomach doing flips. Confident? He hadn't been confident. He'd been angry. Murderous. He opened and closed his mouth a couple of times, then sat down.
"You're right, of course. It's just a matter of confidence, right? We can do it. I'll get Ami back for you and we'll rescue Mamoru. I promise!"
((OOC: I vote we pretend that Aries speeches never happened. All in favor?))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:42 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
(OOC: Oh, come on... Well, I can work with this.)

"See that? Your former friends are ignoring you." Nephrite exclaimed. "They can't stand what you've become. And Rei... He's terrified of you! At this rate, you really will have nothing!" Aries couldn't think of a comeback, no matter how hard he tried. Somewhere in the depths of his mind... He knew she was right. And he hated it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:25 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
OOC: Makoto does request no breaking and entering in her apartment.

Makoto crossed his arms "But I'm so confused about something... Why do I feel like this about Ami?" He looked at Usagi "Why do I worry about him so much? Why did I react that way when I lost him twice..." He stared at Usagi's sea-blue eyes "Tell me..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:00 pm 
inactive
DREWdesu wrote:

Makoto crossed his arms "But I'm so confused about something... Why do I feel like this about Ami?" He looked at Usagi "Why do I worry about him so much? Why did I react that way when I lost him twice..." He stared at Usagi's sea-blue eyes "Tell me..."

If this were three weeks ago, I would have painted him a freaking picture
"Mako-kun," Usagi began. "Let me ask you this question. How did you feel with your senpai? When you two were together?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:49 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Nephrite thought, "Yeeeeeah, I'll give them some space. " She backed away.

Last edited by Princess Venus on Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:03 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Remus Tsukino wrote:
DREWdesu wrote:

"Mako-kun," Usagi began. "Let me ask you this question. How did you feel with your senpai? When you two were together?"

"Se-Senpai?" Makoto questioned "Wait ... Are you suggesting that I have feelings towards Ami? Like ... Something that's ... Gay?" He looked over at Usagi "What I had for Senpai was different to what I have for Ami... I can't explain it. I feel that warmth when I'm with him. I'm the lighting and he's the rain, I'm the plants and he's the water. We go hand in hand."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:59 pm 
inactive
DREWdesu wrote:
Remus Tsukino wrote:
DREWdesu wrote:

"Se-Senpai?" Makoto questioned "Wait ... Are you suggesting that I have feelings towards Ami? Like ... Something that's ... Gay?" He looked over at Usagi "What I had for Senpai was different to what I have for Ami... I can't explain it. I feel that warmth when I'm with him. I'm the lighting and he's the rain, I'm the plants and he's the water. We go hand in hand."

Usagi thought about it, and tears suddenly leaked from his eyes.
"I know how that feels," Usagi said. "It's like... when I'm with Mamoru. I'm the Moon, bright and shining... she's the Earth, full of life and beauty. I'm a pen, ready to draw. She's the canvass. I can't... live without her. Mako-kun... I think we're in love."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:24 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
"See? That's how you used to feel about Jaedite... Have you forgotten? Or do you just not want to remember because it's easier for you?" Nephrite asked. With that, she teleported away, leaving Aries to reflect on her words. "I-is she right?" He asked. Only a few seconds later did he realize he said it out loud.

---

"Makoto..." Rei said, sitting on his bed. "First his parents, then Ami..." He sighed, "I know we'll get Ami back, but... Still... This must be really hard on him." With a heavy sigh, he dialed his mom's cellphone. "hey... Listen... We're... Going through a tough time. We... Lost one of our friends. And Makoto's taking it harder than everybody else. I really want to get our friend back, but so far, nobody's really come up with a plan to do so... I'm scared... Is he gone for good?" An, at first, unfamiliar voice came from the phone. "No way! Wherever he's gotten lost, I'm sure he'll find his way back to you guys!" it took a few seconds for him to recognize the voice. He almost dropped the phone. As it was, his vision was starting to cloud up with tears of joy. "D-daddy?" Kumiko had to resist pushing Rei out of the way. "Wow, I can tell just from listening that you've grown, Rei! Then again, how long has it been... 8 years? anyways, we're on our way home. Just getting on the plane." Rei exclaimed, "Actually, before you do... Really quick... A small favor... It's about my friend Makoto..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:01 am 
Quasar
Quasar
"Kumiko?!" Kumiko sighed. "this is either a horrible idea... Or a great one." Kumiko looked down at her work in progress. It was a quick, handmade project. She'd made this card herself, at Rei's insistence. She held it in front of her face to get a closer look at it. "Maybe I went overboard with the red sparkles..." Written beautifully and lovingly inside the card was "Welcome to our family, Makoto. From, Rei & Kumiko." The more she looked at it, the more she was leaning towards, Great Idea. "It's ready!" Rei exclaimed, "Great, I just need to put a few finishing touches on it. Alone."

"Makoto, we'll get Ami back safe and sound. Think of that as my first promise to you as a brother. From, Rei. P.S, i just got off the phone with my Dad! I'd always thought he was dead, but... He just woke up from a coma. Mom said the doctors thought he'd never wake up, but... If he can beat the odds like that, we can definitely save Ami. But Makoto, if you ever need someone to talk to, about anything, I'm here for you." With that, he was finished. "Okay! Now... Disguise Power! Turn me into a delivery boy!" Kumiko turned around. "Wait, what?" She managed to catch up to Rei, and grabbed the box out of his hands. "Oh no... You told me what happened with Usagi. Let me handle this, I can take him at his worst." She said confidently. Rei told her Makoto's address, and she was on her way.

---

"Excuse me, Makoto Kino? I have something for you." Nephrite teleported out, and Aries vanished as Kumiko knocked at the door gently. As she did, she started having flashbacks.

---

*Sniff* "Momma... Papa..." A stranger walked up to her. No, this was a man she'd seen before, if only briefly. "Kumiko, right? I... I knew your father well. I can't believe he's gone..." She looked up at the man, clinging to his leg. "I'm scared... What's gonna happen to me?" It was only the first of many difficult questions Tamaki Hino had to answer. He couldn't begin to imagine growing up without any family. "Come on, it's starting to rain."

---

"Hey, you're not supposed to use your hands when playing Soccer!" Kumiko exclaimed. "Silly Rei!"

Attachment:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 19.54 KiB | Viewed 3891 times ]

"I uh... Whoops. Sorry... Dad?" Tamaki shrugged his shoulders. "Hey, don't look at me. I barely know this game either. Aaaand, I'm not sure what the rules are on using your hands to defend your goal if its 1 on 1..." Rei remarked in turn to Kumiko, "Besides, you kicked the ball into the referee's face. I think there's a rule against that." Tamako put his hand nehind his head and laughed. "Oh, I'm sure it was accident."

---

"Oh, right, gotta focus on this first." She said, snapping out of it. She couldn't help but smile. Rei... Why do I get the feeling you put something extra sappy in the card for him?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70