Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:04 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon x Neon Genesis Evangelion RP thread.
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:35 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Moon Princess
MJ Bond wrote:
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
Rei looked and smiled. "I love you too, Mihyaeru."

He smiled back at her and nuzzled closer to her. He said, "So, do you really want to rest with all the energy I just gave you? I'm feeling quite energetic myself. How about I give you a massage or something?" He winked at her with a flirty grin on his face.

"Yes, now start that massage!" Rei said as she smiled at him.

Boro wrote:
Boro wrote:
Shinji froze in his tracks, and took a suppressed breath. Now there was no avoiding it. No running away. No making fool of himself. "Hmm? Oh, It's just... I'm just glad... that you came... with me." Huh. there. It was out. Let the flames burn now. "But in the meantime, let's look for the beans. They should be right over there." he pointed at a shelf a couple of meters from them, where two high rows of cans stood almost perfectly arranged. He could even make out the green of the peas and the yellow of the corn from where they stood.

He was glad, but he was also hungry.

"Me too, Shinji-kun. Hey, can you reach that can for me?" Asuka asked him.

"I think I can... I think I can..." Shinji reached out, and very carefully picked up the pointed target. No fear, no problems, just a can, Asuka, and the prospect of food. And she wasn't even angry! It was heaven. "There."

He pondered for a moment, his hands were itching. "Say Asuka, how about we hurry up and get to the good parts?"

"Ok! The sooner we get done, the sooner we can eat! I'm starving." Asuka said.

Sailor Swifty wrote:
Mako: Okay Shinozaki, let's pair off.

Minako: we should talk about what we are going to look for,

"It's about time you two lovebirds got together. Pretty soon, you'll be like me and Mamo-chan! Right, Mamo-chan?" Usagi said while holding his hand.

"Anyhow, we're supposed to be looking for a mysterious girl around our age with long blonde hair and camera. Me, George, Helga, and Ryo-kun caught a glimpse of her last night. We'll lead way. Is everyone ready to go?" Ami said as she looked at George, Usagi, and all of her friends.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:49 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB-NlK6eSEg

Casually and without hesitation, he pulled the covers off of Rei, sitting next to her and reaching down and rubbing her thigh with his fingertips. He smiled back at her, enjoying the feel of her delicate skin on his fingertips as he worked his way up and down her leg.

"It's about time you two lovebirds got together. Pretty soon, you'll be like me and Mamo-chan! Right, Mamo-chan?" Usagi said while holding his hand.

Mamoru smiled back at Usagi, returning her hand squeeze with one of his own. He replied, "Right, but it takes some time to reach how far we've come in our relationship."

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 4:06 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew

"Anyhow, we're supposed to be looking for a mysterious girl around our age with long blonde hair and camera. Me, George, Helga, and Ryo-kun caught a glimpse of her last night. We'll lead way. Is everyone ready to go?" Ami said as she looked at George, Usagi, and all of her friends.

Mako: I'll think about love, when this is whole strange thing going on is over

Shinozaki: Yes, we must put all efforts in stopping this

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:22 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
After a short, yet effective, shopping of no more than ten minutes, and a few more for returning home, they were back at Misato's, laden well with supplies.

"We're back Misato, we've got everything." Shinji announced their presence eagerly.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:23 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
MJ Bond wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB-NlK6eSEg

Casually and without hesitation, he pulled the covers off of Rei, sitting next to her and reaching down and rubbing her thigh with his fingertips. He smiled back at her, enjoying the feel of her delicate skin on his fingertips as he worked his way up and down her leg.

Mamoru smiled back at Usagi, returning her hand squeeze with one of his own. He replied, "Right, but it takes some time to reach how far we've come in our relationship."

"Start from here and work your way up." Rei said with a wink.

"Me and Mamo-chan were destined lovers, but it took a lot of hard work. We didn't start out like this. We were friends first, then lovers." Usagi said.

Sailor Swifty wrote:

Mako: I'll think about love, when this is whole strange thing going on is over

Shinozaki: Yes, we must put all efforts in stopping this

"Who are you and what have you done with Mako-chan?" Usagi asked.

"She's focusing unlike you, Baka Usagi." Chibiusa said.

Boro wrote:
After a short, yet effective, shopping of no more than ten minutes, and a few more for returning home, they were back at Misato's, laden well with supplies.

"We're back Misato, we've got everything." Shinji announced their presence eagerly.

"What did you guys get?" Misato asked.

"Plenty of stuff, ask Shinji." Asuka said.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:57 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares

"Me and Mamo-chan were destined lovers, but it took a lot of hard work. We didn't start out like this. We were friends first, then lovers." Usagi said.

Mihyaeru winked back at Rei playfully. "You know I don't have to use just my hands, right?" As he spoke, his eyes glowed red, and Rei would be able to feel a massaging sensation starting at her legs and moving upward.

Meanwhile, with the inner senshi, Mamoru nodded and smiled. Placing his arm around Usagi's shoulders, he continued moving with them as they searched for the mysterious photographer girl.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:47 am 
inactive
"Everything except for cement. Bacons eggs beans sausages, biscuits and bread mainly. Flour and milk for pancakes, some oil and fat, and... that should be it." Shinji listed off. "All is set for a greasy spoon experience."

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:43 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive

George put his arm around Ami, and nodded. Helga looked at Urawa for a moment, before smiling, and putting her arm over his shoulder. She, too, nodded.

"Ready when you are." Helga said.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:30 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Antikiller wrote:

George put his arm around Ami, and nodded. Helga looked at Urawa for a moment, before smiling, and putting her arm over his shoulder. She, too, nodded.

"Ready when you are." Helga said.

Ryo smiled at Helga. "Right, let's go." He said as everyone started head off.

Boro wrote:
"Everything except for cement. Bacons eggs beans sausages, biscuits and bread mainly. Flour and milk for pancakes, some oil and fat, and... that should be it." Shinji listed off. "All is set for a greasy spoon experience."

"So, how do we make pancakes?" Asuka asked.

MJ Bond wrote:

Mihyaeru winked back at Rei playfully. "You know I don't have to use just my hands, right?" As he spoke, his eyes glowed red, and Rei would be able to feel a massaging sensation starting at her legs and moving upward.

Meanwhile, with the inner senshi, Mamoru nodded and smiled. Placing his arm around Usagi's shoulders, he continued moving with them as they searched for the mysterious photographer girl.

Rei felt relaxed, but then her phone rang, caller ID said Commander Ikari.

"Mamo-chan, how are we gonna find this strange girl?" Usagi asked.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:21 pm 
inactive
(I wrote up a whole recipe, then browser ate it)

Shinji smiled. "It's simple. First put flour and break eggs into a bowl, you need two or three eggs for half a kilo. Add a pinch of salt, a tablespoon of oil or fat (it's up to preference really) and some baking powder, but that's not really necessary in my opinion, pancakes work without it. Secondly, mix them together, while slowly pouring around three decis of milk into the mix to form a batter, nice, even, without knots. It's good when it can be poured. It's up to you if you use soda water or more milk, but I recommend water. Tapwater is fine as well. Finally pour some into an oiled pan you heat up, cook it until it's the color of a beautiful bread's crust, flip it, cook the other side, and there goes your pancake."

---------

Gendo's voice is calm and soft: "Good day Rei, I hope I didn't interrupt something... special."

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:46 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares

Mihyaeru remained silent as Rei took the call from the Commander. He figured it best to not make his presence immediately known, since he didn't exactly plan on it himself, it just kind of happened. Besides, speaking to someone on the phone, while wearing nothing, feels awkward. He momentarily pondered silently teasing Rei while she was on the phone, but then he decided against it, and merely nodded to her.

Meanwhile, Mamoru turned to look at Usagi and replied, "If we all stay together, I'm sure we'll find something. Let's stay close in case something happens."

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:13 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Boro wrote:
(I wrote up a whole recipe, then browser ate it)

Shinji smiled. "It's simple. First put flour and break eggs into a bowl, you need two or three eggs for half a kilo. Add a pinch of salt, a tablespoon of oil or fat (it's up to preference really) and some baking powder, but that's not really necessary in my opinion, pancakes work without it. Secondly, mix them together, while slowly pouring around three decis of milk into the mix to form a batter, nice, even, without knots. It's good when it can be poured. It's up to you if you use soda water or more milk, but I recommend water. Tapwater is fine as well. Finally pour some into an oiled pan you heat up, cook it until it's the color of a beautiful bread's crust, flip it, cook the other side, and there goes your pancake."

---------

Gendo's voice is calm and soft: "Good day Rei, I hope I didn't interrupt something... special."

"Like this?" Asuka said as she went straight to cooking pancakes.

MJ Bond wrote:

Mihyaeru remained silent as Rei took the call from the Commander. He figured it best to not make his presence immediately known, since he didn't exactly plan on it himself, it just kind of happened. Besides, speaking to someone on the phone, while wearing nothing, feels awkward. He momentarily pondered silently teasing Rei while she was on the phone, but then he decided against it, and merely nodded to her.

Meanwhile, Mamoru turned to look at Usagi and replied, "If we all stay together, I'm sure we'll find something. Let's stay close in case something happens."

"Why did you call, Commander Ikari?" Rei said while looking over at her boyfriend.

"Right, hey Ami-chan did you guys find the spot yet?" Usagi asked.

"Not yet, but we're almost there." Ami said as she held George's hand.

"I sure hope Ryo-kun and Helga are alright, I know they wanted to lead the way but I hope a motd attack doesn't happen." Ami said.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:13 pm 
inactive
"I sure hope Ryo-kun and Helga are alright, I know they wanted to lead the way but I hope a motd attack doesn't happen." Ami said.

George smiled. "It's ok. I know Helga. She can take care of herself..."

With Helga and Urawa, Helga was in front of him, looking around.

"The sooner we find this person, the better." Helga said out loud.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 2:49 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Mako walked with Shinozaki. "how are we suppose to find this girl, where do we even start" Mako-chan asked. "not sure" Shinozaki said

Mainko walked hand and hand with Ace. "I hope we find this girl, maybe after that we will have time for a date" Minako said with a grin. "sounds good to me" ace said

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 4:22 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Antikiller wrote:

"I'm sure Ryo-kun will use his psychic powers to protect her. We just have to keep an eye on them." Ami said as she continued walking with George.

Just then Cassandra had finished developing her photographs and in her dark room and went to unleash a few motds on the Sailor Senshi and the rest of our heroes. Ryo grabbed his head pain as he saw a vision of the attack.

"Helga, come with me, I just had a vision of that girl we saw unleashing a motd in about 10 minutes we have to warn the others." He said.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:55 pm 
inactive
Antikiller wrote:

"I'm sure Ryo-kun will use his psychic powers to protect her. We just have to keep an eye on them." Ami said as she continued walking with George.

Just then Cassandra had finished developing her photographs and in her dark room and went to unleash a few motds on the Sailor Senshi and the rest of our heroes. Ryo grabbed his head pain as he saw a vision of the attack.

"Helga, come with me, I just had a vision of that girl we saw unleashing a motd in about 10 minutes we have to warn the others." He said.

Helga followed him.

"What? What do you mean?" She asked, confused.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:01 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Antikiller wrote:
Helga followed him.

"I've had the ability to get visions of the future ever since I was small. Anyhow, I've got a bad a feeling that this girl just might be our enemy..." Ryo said.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:13 pm 
inactive
Antikiller wrote:
Helga followed him.

"I've had the ability to get visions of the future ever since I was small. Anyhow, I've got a bad a feeling that this girl just might be our enemy..." Ryo said.

Helga nodded, understanding.

"Who is she, anyway?" She asked.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 7:09 pm 
inactive
--- at Misato's ---

Shinji nodded: "Exactly! You've got talent for this. Keep it up while I prepare the dishes!"

--- Gendo on the Phone ---

I'm afraid you are needed at the base. Another incursion is in progress and we need everyone at the ready. If possible, bring in your friends. I believe that they will be invaluable in combating this new threat.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:14 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Antikiller wrote:
Antikiller wrote:
Helga followed him.

Helga nodded, understanding.

"Who is she, anyway?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, but she'll introduce herself sooner later. Don't most bad guys do that anyway?" Ryo said.

Boro wrote:
--- at Misato's ---

Shinji nodded: "Exactly! You've got talent for this. Keep it up while I prepare the dishes!"

--- Gendo on the Phone ---

I'm afraid you are needed at the base. Another incursion is in progress and we need everyone at the ready. If possible, bring in your friends. I believe that they will be invaluable in combating this new threat.

"Gee, this cooking thing is easy!" Asuka said as she finished up.

"A new threat? Well, we'll be on our way." Rei said.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:21 pm 
inactive
"I'm not sure, but she'll introduce herself sooner later. Don't most bad guys do that anyway?" Ryo said.

Helga smirked. "They do...My respect for you grows every day!"

George noticed them run past him and ami, and quickly ran after them.

"What's going on?" he asked.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:31 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Antikiller wrote:

Helga smirked. "They do...My respect for you grows every day!"

George noticed them run past him and ami, and quickly ran after them.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"What just happened?" Ami asked.

"I just had a vision, that girl is gonna show up with a few motds." Ryo said.

"Well, we better ready to fight her then." Ami said as she transformed into Sailor Mercury.

"What about Usagi-chan? Where is she?" Ryo asked.

"She's probably in the back with Mamoru-san." Ami said.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:22 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSs9H1ANmL4&list=PL86D6E6275D8B19A7&index=9

His eyes widened as he heard Rei speak on the phone. Not needing a spoken explanation, he nodded some as he waited for her to get off the phone. He sat up straight, looking over at Rei.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:47 pm 
inactive
Shinji was setting the table. "Easy? Let's see how the pancakes turned out then!"

Last edited by Boro on Sun May 25, 2014 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:01 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
MJ Bond wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSs9H1ANmL4&list=PL86D6E6275D8B19A7&index=9

His eyes widened as he heard Rei speak on the phone. Not needing a spoken explanation, he nodded some as he waited for her to get off the phone. He sat up straight, looking over at Rei.

Rei got off the phone and explained the situation.

"I guess play time is over for now. Commander Ikari says there's a new threat." Rei said.

Boro wrote:
Shinji was setting the table. "Easy? Let's see how the pancaked turned out then!"

"It better taste good, maybe even better than Misato's attempts at cooking." Asuka said.

"You know I heard that, Asuka." Misato said.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:44 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares

"I guess play time is over for now. Commander Ikari says there's a new threat." Rei said.

He replied, "Ah, really? Well I guess it was to be expected. Hmm, let's get dressed the easy way." He clapped his palms together, creating a brief energy charge, then placed his hands on Rei's shoulders. The energy materialized on her body, forming her plug suit. With another brief charge, he reformed his own clothes as well.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:07 am 
inactive
"Then let our tongues settle the matter." Shinji grunted irritably, having finished setting the table.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:55 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Mako looked at the people as they walked by them. "find this girl will be like finding a needle in a hay stack

Mainko got an idea... "what if we used the underground base to find this girl" she said softly and ran to the arcade

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 2:38 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
MJ Bond wrote:

He replied, "Ah, really? Well I guess it was to be expected. Hmm, let's get dressed the easy way." He clapped his palms together, creating a brief energy charge, then placed his hands on Rei's shoulders. The energy materialized on her body, forming her plug suit. With another brief charge, he reformed his own clothes as well.

"Well, come on let's get going!" Rei said as she grabbed his hand.

Meanwhile in the time gate Pluto looked at the strange man who sat in her lap.

"Who are you and why are you here?" She asked.

Boro wrote:
"Then let our tongues settle the matter." Shinji grunted irritably, having finished setting the table.

Asuka took a taste and it was yummy.

"Shinji, Misato! Have some pancakes they're really good!" Asuka said.

"Hang on let me grab some Yebisu." Misato said.

"No beer at breakfast!" Asuka said as she poured the can down the sink.

Sailor Swifty wrote:
Mako looked at the people as they walked by them. "find this girl will be like finding a needle in a hay stack

Mainko got an idea... "what if we used the underground base to find this girl" she said softly and ran to the arcade

"Good idea, maybe we'll get some more info on her." Ami said.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:08 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Minako went to the Sailor V game and made sure none else was around but her the other girls. *she pushed some buttons and it open up the door to the base. "Let's go" she said

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next