Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon x Neon Genesis Evangelion crossover casting
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:27 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to Ryo!
Guys, here's the main plan, let's stick to this:
step 1 finish angel attack in Eva verse and finish group date, step 2, send Outers and Eva cast to sailor moon world, step 3 introductions and crushes, step 4 flashback to moon kingdom, step 5, motds and angel attacks, step 6 big bad appears and explains why everyone was brought together and they defeat her, step 8, the couples get together and get married and have families, Pluto lets both universes visit each other.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:33 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Seems like a great plan. I hope to have lots of ammo soon. :D My character is quite the mystery, heh.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:55 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 29 months ago
inactive
sorry I haven't been posing much... I'm just having a rough time. :(

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:10 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Aery wrote:

It's fine, we all have rough times feel better. :keke: :cookie:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:25 am 
inactive
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
Aery wrote:

It's fine, we all have rough times feel better. :keke: :cookie:

thanks a ton! :keke:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:39 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Alright, guys here's the villain for later in the story:

Cassandra/Livia

She's a witch, she's cruel, heartbroken, made herself up with clothes, makeup, hair dye, etc. to look beautiful to hide her ugliness and true colors. She's power hungry and will gain whatever skills she deems necessary to gain power. she hates children and cats, but loves cute guys, but won't go after them. Does not want to be scene as weak after struggling with learning to walk as a child. Her enemies don't belong in her perfect world and she seeks to destroy them and rule her perfect world where she can pick who gets to be in it. A world where she and whoever she wants exists. Her name is Cassandra. She recruited the Angels and motds to keep everyone busy until she arrived. Plus, she was jealous of everyone, she was from the future the far off future, she knew she could never be a Senshi or an Eva pilot, so she got so jealous, went back in time, tried to destroy them, so she'd be the strongest. A struggle like that only made her more determined to make sure people didn't mess with her. Guys, she's from a far off future during Crystal Tokyo. She was born when the Eva pilots were born, she knows all about the Sailor Senshi and her classmates being pilots and the Princess, she became a photographer. Cassandra photographed the Angels and motds as they appeared, so the appearances weren't frequent she'd develop the photos for them to reappear.

Here's her backstory:
Livia - In the time of Crystal Tokyo a normal young student [aged about 14-15] who's dream was to be a photoagrapher was chosen to be a canidate for piloting an Eva in Crystal Nerv HQ but during testing an angel and a youma appear from some kind of time portal, She was asked to battle this angel but Livia didn't want to pilot however she shows great potential in syinching with her Eva unit, they launch her while Chibiusa and the sailor quartet handle the youma which is giving them the business.
Livia was doing fine against the angel until the youma stepped near and fused with the angel somehow it became stronger/faster and has combined abilities Livia was losing control trying to keep up, she was scared, Chibi and the senshi were having a tough time too, the inners step in but they get injured finaly NQS steps in using the silver crystal, the monster attacks, Livia takes a picture since she sees it as a once in a life time chance to get a perfect shot but she stept in at the worset moment and gets hit with NQS and the angel's attacks at the exact moment she snaps her pic she begins to glow and feel strange and passes out.
another experienced pilot steps in and weakens the angel and the senshi/NQS defeat it
Weeks later Livia wakes up in a hospital feelong normal and is let go and returns to class
she develops odd abilities over the course of the next few days
and recalls being shot with those attacks and believes if she were never called in to test pilot she'd never be in this mess she wants to be normal and to be a photographer she began hating eva pilots

About her:
Those futures in my story intersect at Crystal Tokyo was born when the pilots and Chibiusa were born they went to school together and she got jealous of them and for being pilots and a Princess.

Attachments:
File comment: As Livia.
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 36.46 KiB | Viewed 6953 times ]
File comment: As Cassandra.
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 41.06 KiB | Viewed 6956 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:10 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
So this time, I'm moving things along further and letting out more of my skills. I get tired of holding back, it's like putting a Firebird in a two lane city street filled with traffic. Give me that open highway and let me tear down the road! I enjoy roleplaying, better than the next person. It's always been my passion to write, and to create. So let's get this show on the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjBOh3PTxnE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:11 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
NeoQueenSerenity18 wrote:
Alright, guys here's the villain for later in the story:

Cassandra/Livia

She's a witch, she's cruel, heartbroken, made herself up with clothes, makeup, hair dye, etc. to look beautiful to hide her ugliness and true colors. She's power hungry and will gain whatever skills she deems necessary to gain power. she hates children and cats, but loves cute guys, but won't go after them. Does not want to be scene as weak after struggling with learning to walk as a child. Her enemies don't belong in her perfect world and she seeks to destroy them and rule her perfect world where she can pick who gets to be in it. A world where she and whoever she wants exists. Her name is Cassandra. She recruited the Angels and motds to keep everyone busy until she arrived. Plus, she was jealous of everyone, she was from the future the far off future, she knew she could never be a Senshi or an Eva pilot, so she got so jealous, went back in time, tried to destroy them, so she'd be the strongest. A struggle like that only made her more determined to make sure people didn't mess with her. Guys, she's from a far off future during Crystal Tokyo. She was born when the Eva pilots were born, she knows all about the Sailor Senshi and her classmates being pilots and the Princess, she became a photographer. Cassandra photographed the Angels and motds as they appeared, so the appearances weren't frequent she'd develop the photos for them to reappear.

Here's her backstory:
Livia - In the time of Crystal Tokyo a normal young student [aged about 14-15] who's dream was to be a photoagrapher was chosen to be a canidate for piloting an Eva in Crystal Nerv HQ but during testing an angel and a youma appear from some kind of time portal, She was asked to battle this angel but Livia didn't want to pilot however she shows great potential in syinching with her Eva unit, they launch her while Chibiusa and the sailor quartet handle the youma which is giving them the business.
Livia was doing fine against the angel until the youma stepped near and fused with the angel somehow it became stronger/faster and has combined abilities Livia was losing control trying to keep up, she was scared, Chibi and the senshi were having a tough time too, the inners step in but they get injured finaly NQS steps in using the silver crystal, the monster attacks, Livia takes a picture since she sees it as a once in a life time chance to get a perfect shot but she stept in at the worset moment and gets hit with NQS and the angel's attacks at the exact moment she snaps her pic she begins to glow and feel strange and passes out.
another experienced pilot steps in and weakens the angel and the senshi/NQS defeat it
Weeks later Livia wakes up in a hospital feelong normal and is let go and returns to class
she develops odd abilities over the course of the next few days
and recalls being shot with those attacks and believes if she were never called in to test pilot she'd never be in this mess she wants to be normal and to be a photographer she began hating eva pilots

About her:
Those futures in my story intersect at Crystal Tokyo was born when the pilots and Chibiusa were born they went to school together and she got jealous of them and for being pilots and a Princess.

But why?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:51 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
To answer Puu, there are four Reis. ^_^ Rei 1 died, Rei 2 died, Rei 3 is alive and well, hopefully will stay that way, and then there's Rei Hino. :tongue: I'm still going with my super speed mode. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjBOh3PTxnE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:29 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
But asuka's unit is unfinished yet, and we had Rei sick again, so why is this rei rei 3? Aren't we starting from the beginning of NGE?

If not, then what Angels does Futuregirl recruit? Either way: How does she recruit them?

Last edited by Boro on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:30 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
It is confusing, but saying all the angels are reappearing makes it sound like all of them were defeated once already, which would make the RP after Eva 26. Who knows, it's just one of those things you roll with and shrug off and just go with it. :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:08 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
MJ Bond wrote:
It is confusing, but saying all the angels are reappearing makes it sound like all of them were defeated once already, which would make the RP after Eva 26. Who knows, it's just one of those things you roll with and shrug off and just go with it. :D

It would be easier if it was a new set of angels fused with youma
That way it'll take team work between the senshi and the evas to defeat them

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:14 am 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Agreed. That still leaves the question on how did they get made in the first place, but at least it can work. Shamshel samples?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:17 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
I'm just taking everything as it comes. The overall plot isn't as much concern to me as what I'm doing with my characters and how I'm putting in effort for character development. My best advice? Put your head inside your character's. Your character knows very little of the end goal/origin of the enemy, so why does it matter? Just work with your character and bring out their full potential. What's fun about knowing the whole story before we even get there?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:25 am 
☽ Crescent Moonie
It's hard when the world they are in is pretty much featureless and inconsistent, and there is nothing to interact with.

Rose can we get a Misato post, and an update on shinji?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:28 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Well, have you watched Eva? When I first started, I didn't, but I knocked out both sub and dub in a week and I'm glad I did. It's important to understand both universes, and your own character and their attitude, thoughts and reactions should be enough to give you lots of things to describe, as I am currently demonstrating. I'm taking my character, his skills and background, and personality, and throwing out 3 paragraph posts based just on that, not even considering his responses and reactions to his surrounding environment. Do you follow me? My posts could be another paragraph or two long just describing what he sees, senses, and his thoughts, feelings and reactions to it. I'm sure NERV headquarters looks pretty interesting at first glance. You have to roll with what you have.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:16 am 
☽ Crescent Moonie
No your posts shouldn't, because that's traditionally the GM's domain to do so. Our actions are the plot, the GM provides the context: the surroundings, the antagonists and the NPCs. The GM also supplies the consequences of your actions: Whether your attacks hit or miss, you win the swimming race or lose, or a shark climbs ashore in it's fright, and all assorted flavour that brings the world to life.

A GM also helps with pacing. Shinji has been sitting in unit 01 for a month, Misato has not been seen ever since she met Red Essence (I'm talking in IRL terms). What's happening with them? How do I roll along with that? My characters are quite dependent on them actually doing things time to time, and one action/month doesn't cut it, sorry.

And if a GM wants to withhold information, she simply does. DM's notes, MS word...

be back, must sleep

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:25 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Perhaps that's the way you play, but that's not the only way to RP. In turn based fighting for example, the two players involved in the fight decide what happens to their own characters. Besides, this RP doesn't seem to be following any one style in the traditional sense, so it's ok to describe what your character sees and what not. Just roll with it. If you've seen Eva, you already know what the environment is like. That's what "the GM" chose in this RP. The SM and Eva verses. So there you are, those are our environments. So rewatch Eva if it's been awhile, and make sure you know good details. As for the pace of posts for other characters that aren't mine, sorry, can't do much about that. I can only control what my characters do. Our GM tells us, "Post whenever we feel necessary." That tells me that she's giving us a lot of control over what details we use. So why limit yourself to only one style of RP that you think is best? Spread out your styles and diversify a bit, if you feel one type isn't working for you. There isn't a wrong way to RP, unless someone is god-modding and affecting other peoples' characters without their consent, or being way OP or something like that. And if you can't interact with one character, then choose a different character to interact with, and let it go until the inactive character gets something done. It's weird pacing, but like I keep saying, just roll with it. Nothing is perfect when a lot of us are inexperienced. I'm inexperienced too, in a sense. Although I've been RPing for around a decade. I've learned a lot, but haven't been given much chance to use what I know, so I'm just rolling with it since this is the first time I was able to use my character without being ☹ed at and told "he doesn't fit."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:36 am 
☽ Crescent Moonie
The problem in that turn based fighting example is that what happens might not reflect the internal and external circumstances of that particular combat.

What my problem is, that I cant't start flirting/small talk for hours/weeks if there is an angel attack ongoing. Remember: retracting buildings, sirens, people running into safe houses. There is an urgency which is hard to convey with two characters whose main motivation in the situation is to have the angel killed. Then there is the Nerv chain of command which I have no decent in-universe justification to cut through with Gendo taking things into his own hands for entirely ooc reasons

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:59 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: JapanimationEraRocks
I'm going to be on even less now so someone else can use my parts till I can take them back
I'm not quitting just unavailable at the moment, I don't want to hold it back either that's why I'm posting this

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:03 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Yo Boro, I know what you're saying, but that's just one of those things you have to let roll. Hardly anything is going to be perfect, there isn't a whole lot of RP experience to go around from what I'm seeing. It seems a bit unrealistic, I notice it too, but the best you can do is make your character interact with the ones who are active. I knew the whole while that Rose is busy, so I didn't expect too much from him over the last month. You just have to roll with the punches and make it work in your favor, cause the only alternative is to sit back and watch as others do their thing. So do your thing the best way you can, and perhaps later things will come together better. Throw out some slack and just relax.

And Rose, hopefully things work out for you. I have to go to this dumb random drug test... so I won't be home for awhile to give your characters a whole lot of thought. Maybe someone else can pick them up in the meantime?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:50 pm 
inactive
PS18 put ace and venus together?! I ship that couple so bad!!!!! this RP is like fan-girl mania!!! :dead: (Which is a good thing ;) )

Attachments:
tumblr_m8gt0d1W1o1qcfu42o1_500.png
tumblr_m8gt0d1W1o1qcfu42o1_500.png [ 497.78 KiB | Viewed 6795 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:21 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Ah, great post Boro. That's the kind of stuff I want to see. Good dialogue, good interaction. Excellent. Unfortunately, I can't respond to it right now. I should be asleep, even. Have to be up in 6 hours for work. I'll get to it when I get home.

EDIT: On second thought, I wrote a brief post so I don't get left out of the loop here. Hopefully that works until I get home.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:30 am 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Guys, we need to step it up on posting without reminders. :wink:

Anyhow here are the death scenes for the flashback:

Ami and George die in the flashback protecting each other, she tries protect him, but then they both get pierced by a spear from Zoisite and share a final kiss, they both hope that they'll be able to visit Earth.

Rei and Yuichirou.

He tries to protect her from Jadeite but he gets hurt by jadeite and they die at each other's side.

Mako-chan and Shinozaki.

He tries protect her from Nephrite, but they get entangled in the electrified and she tries to break them free, but fails.

Minako and Ace.

She tries grab Ace and save him from Kunzite energy blasts with her love me chain, but they end up getting caught tied up and blasted by Kunzite.

As for Serenity and Endymion, he tries to protect her, beryl kills him, she gets so distraught, she kills herself with his sword.

I also want a scene where Prince Rose and Endymion argue over Princess Serenity. XD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:16 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Okay... who will launch the EVAs? Or When do we launch the EVAs?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:44 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Boro wrote:
Okay... who will launch the EVAs? Or When do we launch the EVAs?

That's Misato's job and the technicians job, we can do that today.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:29 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
I hope it's okay, if there's anything that doesn't fit, I can edit my post for two weeks. What angel will we fight?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:42 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Boro wrote:
I hope it's okay, if there's anything that doesn't fit, I can edit my post for two weeks. What angel will we fight?

Sachiel.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:57 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Hmm, my post quality has been deteriorating as of late. I'm still doing my best and am very much into the RP still, I'm just distracted by some things right now. Hopefully things go back to 100% soon enough.

Big O! Showtime!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:29 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Played with the color visualizer a bit, this is what she should look like.
Attachment:
AdEva.png
AdEva.png [ 37.68 KiB | Viewed 6689 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 266 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next