Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:00 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: ~We are the Sailor Guardians!~ - RP Casting + OOC Thread
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:36 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I made a sketch of the Crescent Cutters Artemis uses, as well as his pen, the Mars Dagger and Mars Arrow.

I also wanted to make a note that Artemis can throw his Crescent Cutters like a Shuriken while they are bonded together. Mars Dagger isn't much special, but I just threw in some elements of the Star Power and Crystal Power rods to make it look pretty.

Attachments:
conceptstuff.png
conceptstuff.png [ 152.5 KiB | Viewed 7696 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:37 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Wow... Those are all really neat. I wish I could draw...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:46 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sorry once again for my absence guys, had a busy few days, and I'll try to have Rei, Artemis and Jadeite post tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:49 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Its okay Shiro! I've been quite busy too ... we'll probably finish the RP very soon anyway since I've already killed of Belle and a few Doom and Gloom Girls... and probably Lita? lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:43 pm 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
DREWdesu wrote:
Its okay Shiro! I've been quite busy too ... we'll probably finish the RP very soon anyway since I've already killed of Belle and a few Doom and Gloom Girls... and probably Lita? lol

Zoi-chan will fight till he dies or beryl dies which ever happens first, :ninja:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:14 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
where is zoisite at this moment? is he with the others

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:22 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
All main characters have been transported within the Dark Kingdom Throne Room.

Queen Beryl is in Queen Metalia's room ready to succumb to the power of Queen Metalia which brings us to out epic (but not so epic) finale.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:24 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
thanks

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:46 am 
Planeta
Planeta
The Final Episode that will occur after Doom 1 is finished.

Final Episode: Moonlight Romance

Synopsis:
The final battle occurs between Sailor Moon and Queen Beryl who has been given supreme power by Queen Metalia. Wait?! Who's that black haired lady inside Queen Beryl's chest? It is up to Sailor Moon and her friends to destroy the Negaverse once and for all... but will it be for a price?

Ending: It is up for all of us to decide...

Will there be a special: Maybe? Maybe not...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:47 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Other: Married to Ryo!
Sorry I was late. Had to deal with a personal issue what's the situation?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:04 pm 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
By the way guys after the Dark Kingdom arc is finished I think we should continue the series to R and the other seasons.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:34 am 
Planeta
Planeta
NQS I have moved Sailor Moon a bit since she's been sitting and praying for ages now.

Lita is dead
Mamoru is still fairly unconscious
The 2nd to Fifth Doom and Gloom Girls are defeated and all Sailor Soldiers are returned to the Dark Kingdom Throneroom
Princess Serenity transforms to Sailor Moon and decides to fight for her friends
Sailor Moon, Sun and Venus defeated Sailor Mars
Queen Metalia fuses with Queen Beryl and is growing
The Dark Kingdom Throne Room is collapsing and the Sailor Soldiers need to escaped however Sailor Moon doesn't want the bodies of Lita and the unconcious Prince Darien behind.

That's what happened so far.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:48 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I didn't think I could be sadder than when I was kicked out...

I was wrong.

R.I.P Lita...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:59 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
It could help if you didn't depend so much of your life on an RP forum and do something in the real world like go to work? Go shopping? Buying Sailor Moon Merchandise...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:02 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
DREWdesu wrote:
It could help if you didn't depend so much of your life on an RP forum and do something in the real world like go to work? Go shopping? Buying Sailor Moon Merchandise...

Nowhere near me is hiring. And I don't have a credit card, so no shopping online for SM merchandise...

On another note, I'm ready to put this... Feud, I guess you could say, behind us. It's getting a bit silly, and I'm tired of the animosity and drama.

EDIT: And now Mercury's dead too... I thought I couldn't be sadder. I spent so much time with the character, it's a bit emotional, really.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:05 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I have an idea for the stuff that could come after Beryl. For one I was thinking that in the R sequel that the Makaiju and the Black Moon Clan attack at the same time and it is a three way fight between the Senshi and these three villain groups.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:23 am 
Planeta
Planeta
I may consider a special arc but moving on a few more arcs may not work at this point in time. Since of my personal commitments and all... I also want a few characters to be a bit more prominent and active.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:18 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Who wants a We Are The Sailor Guardians R?

I am still thinking of a second arc story since the characters deviated away from the overall plot. Will we introduce Serena Small Lady Tsukino from the future or will Belle Quinn return with the remenants of the Negaverse? Who knows

I need to see if most characters are ready for this since I know many people have been inactive in this RP.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:30 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Other: Gay.
I'm ready and I call ChibiUsa! ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:11 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
DREWdesu wrote:

I am still thinking of a second arc story since the characters deviated away from the overall plot. Will we introduce Serena Small Lady Tsukino from the future or will Belle Quinn return with the remenants of the Negaverse? Who knows

I need to see if most characters are ready for this since I know many people have been inactive in this RP.

Okay, both of those sound like pretty good ideas.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:59 pm 
Forum's Queen
Forum's Queen
Other: Married to Ryo!
I'm ready!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:55 am 
Stella
Stella
DREWdesu wrote:

Why not both let's have Belle Quinn return along with the inclusion of the R villains like the Aliens and the Black Moon Clan.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:27 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
We'll see how we go since we REALLY do need to flesh out the characters even more ... especially Serena and Darien's "romance" which was sooo fast paced in this RP LOL.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:07 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Will the wish bring both Amys back as separate people?

My theory is yes. Wouldn't really a truly happy ending for everyone otherwise...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:26 pm 
Stella
Stella
DREWdesu wrote:
We'll see how we go since we REALLY do need to flesh out the characters even more ... especially Serena and Darien's "romance" which was sooo fast paced in this RP LOL.

I think it should go like this Belle Quinn first, Aliens next and then Black Moon or even have all of the enemies attack simultaneously. I actually have a suggestion of for Belle atleast to have Queen Metaria aiding her and the ultimate fight be with Queen Metaria like the end of the manga for Belle's storyline atleast.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:18 am 
Planeta
Planeta
However how can we bring back Queen Metalia into the story if Metalia has been wiped out by Serena... I KNOW... "Backup storage" haha.

Should we have the Black Moon be a faction of the Negaverse or should they be seperate. Negaverse, Negamoon, NegaLab, NegaCircus, NegaGalatic .... lol?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:58 pm 
Stella
Stella
DREWdesu wrote:
However how can we bring back Queen Metalia into the story if Metalia has been wiped out by Serena... I KNOW... "Backup storage" haha.

Should we have the Black Moon be a faction of the Negaverse or should they be seperate. Negaverse, Negamoon, NegaLab, NegaCircus, NegaGalatic .... lol?

Oh I thought that she defeated Beryl alone I didn't know that she dealt with Metaria as well.

Also I think that the factions should be separate from the Dark Kingdom. I personally never liked the name Negaverse for the Dark Kingdom as they were from Earth not an alternate dimension. However actually I have always thought the name Negaverse would have fit better as the origin of the Death Busters as they are actually from an alternate dimension.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:01 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Queen Metalia had given Beryl a large amount of her own energy in order for Beryl to rule the world... but I think instead of the Doom Tree arc, We can have the Belle Quinn arc and then followed by the NegaMoon Arc.

"We are here to take what is rightfully ours."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:05 am 
Stella
Stella
DREWdesu wrote:
Queen Metalia had given Beryl a large amount of her own energy in order for Beryl to rule the world... but I think instead of the Doom Tree arc, We can have the Belle Quinn arc and then followed by the NegaMoon Arc.

"We are here to take what is rightfully ours."

I say let's do the Makaiju arc as well. I like the Aliens plus we can connect them to Fiore later.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:02 am 
Planeta
Planeta
We're adding Fiore as well? LOL. I don't think I want to go for the "whole canon" path.

I have an idea for Belle Quinn.

Plotline: "6 months after the end of Queen Beryl and the Dark Kingdom, a new evil has emerged. A masked woman is prying into the night collecting various organisms in order to restore Queen Metalia to her former glory. Belle Quinn has been revived by he remnants of the Dark Kingdom and has become the rightful queen in her mother's place. Various reports of flowers, and animals have been missing throughout Azabu Juuban and it is up to Serena and her friends to find out who the culprit is."

I even did a costume design too :D.
Attachment:
imgo.jpg
imgo.jpg [ 44.33 KiB | Viewed 7044 times ]

I even made designs for the Senshi's civillian forms Post Queen Beryl making all the girls 15 or nearly 15.

Attachment:
imgo (1).jpg
imgo (1).jpg [ 45.38 KiB | Viewed 7047 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next