* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sailor Moon Season 1 Set 2 Rightstuf Artcards
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:46 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Hey all! Well, I'm new here so hello!

Anyways, I have a question. How much would you offer to pay for the art cards that comes with the Sailor Moon Season 1 Set 2 from Rightstuf? I want to know the rough price as I can't find any of them on eBay to base the price I should pay for them. I have this person who was willing to sell me these art cards on reddit. I told them to tell me how much they want to sell it for and I can decide whether I can afford it or find ways to afford it but they keep insisting I should offer a price. I offered $15 USD plus shipping from Canada to the U.S. as that's what I found on eBay for quite a few of the post card sets for Sailor Moon. He/she then ignored me. Seems like they're not happy with the price I offered. I upped to $20 USD + shipping but still getting ignored. I don't know how much they really want it for and they won't tell me and instead is playing this little game. $30? $30 does seem a bit too much for the cards though since it's almost half of the price of the blu-rays itself.

On the other hand, I was fortunate someone is sending me the special premier art cards for Sailor Moon R movie for free. She's sending me the art cards for all of the Sailor Senshis except Sailor Mercury since they do not have an extra copy of it. I'm planning on sending them something special in return (Sailor Moon related, of course).

Thank you!