It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:30 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sailor Saturn Figuart!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:19 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 20 months ago
inactive
Super excited that Sailor Saturn is getting a Figuart. :hotaru: :love:
Not only do I like her, but it gives hope that the other
Outers will get one too. I want to have the whole team.

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 79.63 KiB | Viewed 5163 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 24.96 KiB | Viewed 5126 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 22.16 KiB | Viewed 5118 times ]

Last edited by shellysunfish on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Sailor Saturn Figuart!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:22 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Cat
She looks amazing! I hope her paintjob is good! I'll definitely get one. I'm sure now thar she's been announced we have no reason to doubt the other Outers will get figuarts. They're probably showing her first because her costume is so unique...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:24 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 15 months ago
inactive
do remember its just a prototype of her we still have no word on release and if she will be a tamashii web exclusive or a regular release like the rest of the sailor moon figures out now

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:30 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
Well it's about freakin' time! :happy: Will buy once released.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:51 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
did Jupiter show up for pre-order yet???

the Saturn looks cool

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:05 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 40 months ago
inactive
..and here comes the scalpers..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:21 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 38 months ago
inactive
For those of you who know more about the S.H. Figuarts line (I only learned about it since they started with the Sailor Moon figures), how hard is it to obtain a Tamashii Nations web exclusive? Whether or not Saturn will be one, it seems like a matter of time before they introduce some kind of exclusive. I'm determined to collect this whole line, so I kind of want to be prepared for it.

I'm super excited to see this. I have no doubts they'll release the rest of the outers. I am dying to see ChibiMoon, though!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:21 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 45 months ago
inactive
do want. I Dont really buy any merchandise outside of shirts and posters, but i may invest for hotaru.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:33 am 
inactive
12kizuna wrote:
For those of you who know more about the S.H. Figuarts line (I only learned about it since they started with the Sailor Moon figures), how hard is it to obtain a Tamashii Nations web exclusive? Whether or not Saturn will be one, it seems like a matter of time before they introduce some kind of exclusive. I'm determined to collect this whole line, so I kind of want to be prepared for it.

I'm super excited to see this. I have no doubts they'll release the rest of the outers. I am dying to see ChibiMoon, though!

I'm one of the people that collects the figuarts line and know most of the tamashii stuff since I keep update with releases.so heres now the web exclusives work just like the nail collection and the compact kit when they announce it preorders will take place since the tamashii nations web exclusives dont ship outside japan you have to use a middleman service to obtain it.so whe they open up preorders it will be for a certain amount of time like a couple of months thats when retailers or whoever wants them gets them in the case of figuarts they are able to order up to 24 of them.once the preorder is closed its gone for good so depending how many people order it thats how many they make after that its done.when the figure is released bandai will ship it out to the people and thats that.so say if like in all of japan 25,387 people order the item thats how many will be made thats it no more will be produced.yout best bet if you didnt use a middleman is find some on the 2nd handmarket

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:53 am 
inactive
dekablue25 wrote:
12kizuna wrote:

I'm one of the people that collects the figuarts line and know most of the tamashii stuff since I keep update with releases.so heres now the web exclusives work just like the nail collection and the compact kit when they announce it preorders will take place since the tamashii nations web exclusives dont ship outside japan you have to use a middleman service to obtain it.so whe they open up preorders it will be for a certain amount of time like a couple of months thats when retailers or whoever wants them gets them in the case of figuarts they are able to order up to 24 of them.once the preorder is closed its gone for good so depending how many people order it thats how many they make after that its done.when the figure is released bandai will ship it out to the people and thats that.so say if like in all of japan 25,387 people order the item thats how many will be made thats it no more will be produced.yout best bet if you didnt use a middleman is find some on the 2nd handmarket

Thanks so much for the information! I will have to stay on top of the news, then.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:03 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 30 months ago
inactive
dekablue25 wrote:
12kizuna wrote:

What would be a good middleman service to use for her ?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:08 am 
inactive
SailorFan2000 wrote:

FYI, Nothing has been said about her being an exclusive as far as I know.
If she WERE an exclusive, there's a lot of deputy services out there. I know fromjapan is one a lot of people seem to use.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:16 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 30 months ago
inactive
12kizuna wrote:
SailorFan2000 wrote:

FYI, Nothing has been said about her being an exclusive as far as I know.
If she WERE an exclusive, there's a lot of deputy services out there. I know fromjapan is one a lot of people seem to use.

Ok. I was just wanting to know before she was released.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:57 am 
inactive
remember this is just a prototype nothing has been stated when she will be released yet just like last year when we saw the prototypes of the inner scouts it will be another few more months maybe more till we know when there will be a release and when she is painted as well.the easiest way to tell if she will be exclusive or not is when there is another showing of her in color and the tag next to her has a web logo then you know shes an exclusive

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:35 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Kuiper Belt
Uh Oh!! I see a leotard shot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:48 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 40 months ago
inactive
Don't really care about toys, but I must admit that figure is pretty dang impressive.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:46 pm 
inactive
I haven't really had the urge to get any of the figuarts until this one. She looks lovely!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:57 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Great news - just imagine her various poses w/ her Glaive! :cool: :D

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:46 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
Her face looks different than the rest of them for some reason. Her eyes seem smaller. I don't like that.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:41 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
sailorvenusfan wrote:
Her face looks different than the rest of them for some reason. Her eyes seem smaller. I don't like that.

Such differences could be due to her being an Outer Senshi, even tho she's still a kid. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:28 pm 
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
sailorvenusfan wrote:

Such differences could be due to her being an Outer Senshi, even tho she's still a kid. :)

I hope it's just because she's suppose to be younger than the rest of them. :mischief:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:03 pm 
inactive
Her eyes don't look that small- her bangs cast a shadow over them so it's hard to judge. Her face is different because she's supposed to be more childlike.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:57 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 13 months ago
inactive
Other: Demonic Flower Cat
Mmmn, Sailor Saturn in that form wasn't so child like.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:59 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
I'm curious on what purple color will be painted on it - I wish it'd be more violet-like rather than deep purple. :)

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:04 pm 
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
I'm curious on what purple color will be painted on it - I wish it'd be more violet-like rather than deep purple. :)

^ Agreed. I would love to see that. I'm really excited to see how they paint her Silence Glaive. Why that excites me most is unanswerable LOL

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:55 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 29 months ago
inactive
Cutiebunny wrote:
..and here comes the scalpers..

Oh god I know right? Exactly why I'll be careful who I preorder from.

I just can't put into words how happy I am. I can hardly wait for her to take her place among the rest of my collection, along with all the other new merchandise coming out! I'm excited as it is with the plush coming out at the end of the month! At this rate I'll have to clear off a third shelf!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:10 pm 
inactive
sailorvenusfan wrote:

I think all the outer senshi have smaller eyes than the inners, I guess because they're supposed to be more ~serious or something.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:16 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Star Power wrote:
sailorvenusfan wrote:

I think all the outer senshi have smaller eyes than the inners, I guess because they're supposed to be more ~serious or something.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I made this comment above:

Rika-Chicchi wrote:

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:17 pm 
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Star Power wrote:
sailorvenusfan wrote:

That's exactly what I was thinking when I made this comment above:

Rika-Chicchi wrote:

I love Saturn so much.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:55 pm 
inactive
Daisy wrote:
Mmmn, Sailor Saturn in that form wasn't so child like.

Which form are you referring to?
Do you mean in the picture you provided, the figure or both?