Sailor Moon Forum

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 177  Next
 Post subject: Re: Share Your Photos!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:08 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Nice photos posted here guys!

After a long delay..most will not remember me :evillaugh:
So I post photo of my little girl

らきこ http://rakikohime.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:50 pm 
Quasar
Quasar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Rakiko wrote:

I remember you.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:33 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
^ And I remember her cat, too. :)

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:52 pm 
☽ Crescent Moonie
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Rakiko wrote:

After a long delay, most will not remember me. :evillaugh:
So I'll post photos of my little girl.

I have a black cat just like yours, as far as their gazes and, attitudes go.

Welcome Back!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:25 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 28 months ago
inactive
Rakiko wrote:

Yeah well dear Rakiko, if you don't want to be remembered there is always moi who doesn't even know you. ^_^ I'm joking, but anyways these photographs are cool and your cat is very pretty. Her eyes are especially very charming.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:15 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Thanks for the comments ^^
For some reasons I don't have time to be active on forums and I left most of the forums for Facebook and Twitter...
but I will never forget you guys ! :)

らきこ http://rakikohime.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:11 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
Other: Submarine Reflection
Nice photo's everyone! ...I'll share a couple of mine. :)

Here is me!

Here is my son! ( he loves telling me ''in the name of the moon! I'll punish you!'') XD

Here is my 1980's honda, gonna get rid of the shark decal and put something else there...a Luna P maybe? That'd be cool no? I want to put something SM related on it.. :P

My two pet rabbits, luna and star. star is the one with grey spots, and luna is the white one! <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:02 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
^ You & your son look so alike. :cool: And cute rabbits. =^_^=

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:09 pm 
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

Thanks! Yeah he's a little trouble maker...I wonder where he get's that from.... :ninja:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:57 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Moondust wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:

Thanks! Yeah he's a little trouble maker...I wonder where he get's that from.... :ninja:

Well, I was only talking about the very similar physical features on your faces. XD

My J-pop corner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:28 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 28 months ago
inactive
Well, apparently you and your son are two very pretty ones, Moondust. =^_^=

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:47 pm 
inactive
Lunaire wrote:
Well, apparently you and your son are two very pretty ones, Moondust. =^_^=

Aww, Thank you Lunaire! <3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:13 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Moondust wrote:

Here is my 1980's honda, gonna get rid of the shark decal and put something else there...a Luna P maybe? That'd be cool no? I want to put something SM related on it.. :P

wow, that's a lovely cycle moondust, that's not perhaps a CB750 is it?, and Luna P sounds like a wonderful idea ^_^

Join the Chatroom at - http://planetaryguardians.chatango.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:19 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
My parents came back from Massachusetts and brought me this.

Attachments:
IMG-20150831-00465.jpg
IMG-20150831-00465.jpg [ 27.75 KiB | Viewed 3293 times ]

We stand in awe at that which cannot be seen - Rukia Kuchiki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:56 pm 
inactive
The Moon Paladin wrote:
Moondust wrote:

wow, that's a lovely cycle moondust, that's not perhaps a CB750 is it?, and Luna P sounds like a wonderful idea ^_^

Close! It's a CM125 ;)
I've rebuilt it, and customized it. I even put purple LED's in the dash! Originally I named it ''betty'' after my grandmother elizabeth and it had betty boop decals on it in memory of my great nan's who died a couple years ago and collected betty boop stuff since she was a girl. I'll share some more pix...!

Here are the dash LED:

Here's some more pix of moi!

Here's a picture I took of the broadstairs beach by my house!

Here is my yorkie puppy ''rosie'' lol.

I've also got a large tropical aquarium, I'll upload some pix sometime when I find the time to resize them! :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:18 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married to TWS91
Moondust wrote:
The Moon Paladin wrote:
Moondust wrote:

Close! It's a CM125 ;)
I've rebuilt it, and customized it. I even put purple LED's in the dash! Originally I named it ''betty'' after my grandmother elizabeth and it had betty boop decals on it in memory of my great nan's who died a couple years ago and collected betty boop stuff since she was a girl. I'll share some more pix...!

Here are the dash LED:

Here's some more pix of moi!

Here's a picture I took of the broadstairs beach by my house!

Here is my yorkie puppy ''rosie'' lol.

I've also got a large tropical aquarium, I'll upload some pix sometime when I find the time to resize them! :D

Those look like nice photographs, Moondust.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:43 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
Other: Cock au vin
Love your dog Moondust, and pretty photos indeed :keke:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:46 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Lingering Spirit
You rebuilt the motorcycle Moondust ? I'm interested in details on the build .

I have an 89 Mustang GT I'm rebuilding .

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:20 am 
inactive
Thanks for your kind words everyone! :love: looks like I got bit by the insomnia bug again...blegh! I'm on my tablet watching SM hoping I get to sleep soon lol. =^_^=

Black_Chaos wrote:
You rebuilt the motorcycle Moondust ? I'm interested in details on the build .

I have an 89 Mustang GT I'm rebuilding .

You're building a muscle car? That's pretty rad. Also impressive! Someone in my town recently had one of those imported and I think it has a hemi engine because my goodness that thing sounds like a roaring lion lol! I live about 3 blocks away from a bike junkyard, well its a bike bits garage kinda place where they buy/sell and trade used motorcycle stuff. I had wanted to get a moped but decided for motorway reasons it'd be better to have something faster so I don't get killed should I ever need to get on the fast lanes to go somewhere. But I didn't have £3000 laying around to get new, and the bike shop near me only really sells big speedy sports bikes like Yamaha and Kawasaki or they sell 50cc mopeds like the European vespa kind. When I went to go do my compulsory basic training, I learned on a geared honda 1986 cb125 I think it was, but didn't like the shape of it and how low the handle bars were. Then I met this nice couple who were friends with the instructors who introduced me to vintage bikes, the girl had a Yamaha and the guy had a Harley.

The Yamaha was a 125cc but its frame was still way too big for me and I decided I liked cruisers more than speedy bikes! Except new ones are expensive not counting license and tax and insurance and all that so I got myself a used Honda off some person who was using it on their farm and just sorta abandoned it lol. I can't remember if its a 85 or an 86. It needed new wires, the old ones were really rusted so I replaced that, new battery,needed a whole new dash so I bought a new after market version and wired that up, it was made specifically to fit vintage Honda's so worked out fairly well! It needed a new paint job and side panels, new clutch and foot brake. The head lamp needed replacing too, and I put new sprockets and chain on, new wheels and some other little bits. So its kind of a Frankenstein bike but I think that gives it more character lol. I got most of the stuff from the bike yard and online, in total it took me almost every weekend last summer to complete, and at the end of the day it was much much less expensive than a new 125cc. With the sprockets I have in it , it tops at around 80mph, and it gets around 300km on a full tank! It's no CBR that's for sure, but I love it and its very fun to commute with!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:35 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Moondust wrote:
You're building a muscle car? That's pretty rad. Also impressive! Someone in my town recently had one of those imported and I think it has a hemi engine because my goodness that thing sounds like a roaring lion lol! I live about 3 blocks away from a bike junkyard, well its a bike bits garage kinda place where they buy/sell and trade used motorcycle stuff. I had wanted to get a moped but decided for motorway reasons it'd be better to have something faster so I don't get killed should I ever need to get on the fast lanes to go somewhere. But I didn't have £3000 laying around to get new, and the bike shop near me only really sells big speedy sports bikes like Yamaha and Kawasaki or they sell 50cc mopeds like the European vespa kind. When I went to go do my compulsory basic training, I learned on a geared honda 1986 cb125 I think it was, but didn't like the shape of it and how low the handle bars were. Then I met this nice couple who were friends with the instructors who introduced me to vintage bikes, the girl had a Yamaha and the guy had a Harley.

The Yamaha was a 125cc but its frame was still way too big for me and I decided I liked cruisers more than speedy bikes! Except new ones are expensive not counting license and tax and insurance and all that so I got myself a used Honda off some person who was using it on their farm and just sorta abandoned it lol. I can't remember if its a 85 or an 86. It needed new wires, the old ones were really rusted so I replaced that, new battery,needed a whole new dash so I bought a new after market version and wired that up, it was made specifically to fit vintage Honda's so worked out fairly well! It needed a new paint job and side panels, new clutch and foot brake. The head lamp needed replacing too, and I put new sprockets and chain on, new wheels and some other little bits. So its kind of a Frankenstein bike but I think that gives it more character lol. I got most of the stuff from the bike yard and online, in total it took me almost every weekend last summer to complete, and at the end of the day it was much much less expensive than a new 125cc. With the sprockets I have in it , it tops at around 80mph, and it gets around 300km on a full tank! It's no CBR that's for sure, but I love it and its very fun to commute with!

Whoa that's cool ! Certainly no CBR but it still looks like a fun commuter bike . Plus you put your time into fixing it up which makes it mean that much more .

My Mustang was my first car and was a father/son project . My dad and I fixed it all up and he painted it (he's a professional car painter) the week before I first got my driver's license .
I drove it everyday from 2008 until 2012 when I bought a Ford Focus to drive everyday so the Mustang could be for weekends .
Since then I took the engine and transmission out of the car so the engine bay could be painted and some minor rust could be repaired . From there I got the rear differential built with 31 spline axles and center section , 4:10 gears and all new bearings/seals . Put all new front and rear suspension including a coil over conversion on the front . All new brakes and brake lines , new fuel lines , etc . I'm waiting on a few more parts before I rebuild the engine . It's getting new Heads , a nice cam , new valvetrain , all new gaskets/seals , new oil pan , etc .

It's basically going to be a new car when I'm done lol . I'm building it to be a fun weekend toy that will see plenty of drag strip action . I have pics if you ever want to take a look .

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:43 am 
inactive
Black_Chaos wrote:
Whoa that's cool ! Certainly no CBR but it still looks like a fun commuter bike . Plus you put your time into fixing it up which makes it mean that much more .

My Mustang was my first car and was a father/son project . My dad and I fixed it all up and he painted it (he's a professional car painter) the week before I first got my driver's license .
I drove it everyday from 2008 until 2012 when I bought a Ford Focus to drive everyday so the Mustang could be for weekends .
Since then I took the engine and transmission out of the car so the engine bay could be painted and some minor rust could be repaired . From there I got the rear differential built with 31 spline axles and center section , 4:10 gears and all new bearings/seals . Put all new front and rear suspension including a coil over conversion on the front . All new brakes and brake lines , new fuel lines , etc . I'm waiting on a few more parts before I rebuild the engine . It's getting new Heads , a nice cam , new valvetrain , all new gaskets/seals , new oil pan , etc .

It's basically going to be a new car when I'm done lol . I'm building it to be a fun weekend toy that will see plenty of drag strip action . I have pics if you ever want to take a look .

Wow, sounds like quite a lot of work! I'd be too scared to work on a car because they're big and heavy and knowing me I'd knock over the jack being clumsy xD! That's quite a project, but at least when you're done with it you'll have one really awesome car that makes all the ladies swoon lol! I'd love to see pix of it, I love 80s muscle cars! My dad used to have a 80s camaro when I was really little. It was sapphire blue with glitter flake it was lovely but he sold it back in 1994 I think and Chevy's are kinda rare and expensive out here in the UK! :(

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:34 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: CLAMP PR
Hi :cookie:

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 42.14 KiB | Viewed 3065 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:14 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Nice picture Clow. ^_^

We stand in awe at that which cannot be seen - Rukia Kuchiki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:09 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Other: CLAMP PR
Thank you ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:10 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Great photo Clow ! :cool:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:49 pm 
inactive
Here is another picture of my beloved Rosie, sort of cosplaying as Sailor Venus lol!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:01 pm 
inactive
Moondust wrote:
Here is another picture of my beloved Rosie, sort of cosplaying as Sailor Venus lol!

haha, Rosie looks adorable ^_^ and she's certainly repping the right senshi imo XD.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:10 pm 
inactive
The Moon Paladin wrote:
Moondust wrote:

haha, Rosie looks adorable ^_^ and she's certainly repping the right senshi imo XD.

I know, she's so adorable. I'm going to miss her really badly, she's going to be living with the old lady up the street in a bit. She recently lost her husband, and she had Yorkies all her life and also recently her oldest Yorkie passed away... when I introduced her to Rosie a few months back she fell madly in love with her and she has nobody who ever comes and sees her. We may be moving in the near future, and she got really sad because she's grown quite fond of my little boy and Rosie, so Rosie will be staying with her. :happy:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:28 pm 
inactive
Moondust wrote:
I know, she's so adorable. I'm going to miss her really badly, she's going to be living with the old lady up the street in a bit. She recently lost her husband, and she had Yorkies all her life and also recently her oldest Yorkie passed away... when I introduced her to Rosie a few months back she fell madly in love with her and she has nobody who ever comes and sees her. We may be moving in the near future, and she got really sad because she's grown quite fond of my little boy and Rosie, so Rosie will be staying with her. :happy:

ah, that's gotta be tough, sorry to hear that moondust :/, but hey at least your making someone else really happy by giving them such a wonderful dog ^_^. and though it may seem like a hard thing to do, the feeling of making someone else happy is worth its weight in gold right?.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:41 pm 
inactive
The Moon Paladin wrote:
Moondust wrote:

ah, that's gotta be tough, sorry to hear that moondust :/, but hey at least your making someone else really happy by giving them such a wonderful dog ^_^. and though it may seem like a hard thing to do, the feeling of making someone else happy is worth its weight in gold right?.

Yes, precisely! :keke:
I asked her if she wanted Rosie as a new companion, when we realized that most places out here do not allow dogs but are perfectly O.K with people having cats, bunnies, or whatever else. The sad thing is, we currently live in a modern flat and are moving to a place with a garden and Rosie would have loved the garden, but no dogs allowed. I have my bunnies still so it's not a complete loss lol. We did look for a place in our price range but for what we want, finding a place in our town that allows dogs is really hard. :x

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 177  Next