* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: video game ideas
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:13 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
If the series were to get a video game for this generation, what type would it be? For starters, I think a Vs. Type fighting is long overdue. I think it should be modeled after "Eyes of Heaven".

Post subject: Re: video game ideas
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:32 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Other: Status: Feel good.
I've been thinking of a fangame I could make if I had the time and materials to: basically it's a Mega Man fangame where you're Usagi and you fight Senshi. Dummies to get one of their attacks.

Join the Discord chatroom here: https://discord.gg/h33j9fX
and the Chatango room: http://planetaryguardians.chatango.com/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:40 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
JupiterThunder wrote:
If the series were to get a video game for this generation, what type would it be? For starters, I think a Vs. Type fighting is long overdue. I think it should be modeled after "Eyes of Heaven".

I'd honestly prefer a MvC3 style fighter.

Or another RPG, but we can make those, right? Speaking of, STILL WAITING ON SOMEONE WITH PROGRAMMING KNOWLEDGE TO HELP ME WITH THE BISHONEN SENSHI RPG.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:44 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: gotta go fast
Princess Venus wrote:
JupiterThunder wrote:

Or another RPG, but we can make those, right? Speaking of, STILL WAITING ON SOMEONE WITH PROGRAMMING KNOWLEDGE TO HELP ME WITH THE BISHONEN SENSHI RPG.

heck I'd love to turn my rose change of destiny sm story into an sm another story style game, if I could I would

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:18 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Male straight
Vs Fighter in style of the Guilty Gear games

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:46 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
I would also enjoy seeing an Eyes Of Heaven style fighter. It would probably work better as a crossover too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:08 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Other: Space DooM Marine
Lunatastic wrote:
I've been thinking of a fangame I could make if I had the time and materials to: basically it's a Mega Man fangame where you're Usagi and you fight Senshi. Dummies to get one of their attacks.

When you say that i cant help to think on this fanmade Megaman game (skip to 36 seconds)...

Imagine a game like this But with all the Senshis and villians too, it would be EPIC :ohmy:

Another type of game would love to seeb is a God of War-like game, you know, choose your senshi, power her up and kick lots of youma butts! :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:48 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membership
If it were a crossover, would it be limited to just shows from Toei or would it be just an all magical girl style fighting game? Cause both would work seeing that there's more magical girl anime shows, plus Toei animation Has good shows: DragonBall series (including Super), Transformers, Sailor Moon (obviously), One Piece, and Digimon (all shows). As for magical girl shows, probably limit it to maybe 5 or 6, seeing that there's a lot of them out there.

An "Eyes of Heaven" style fighter game or any fighting style game, would have the following characters: The Senshi plus Chibi Moon (10), Sailor quartet (4), Starlights (3), Sailor Animamates (5), Tuxedo Mask, the four kings, black lady (maybe), spectre sisters, witches 5 ,etc. You'd have 30+ characters in that game that you can mix and match.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:07 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Prince Rose wrote:
Princess Venus wrote:
JupiterThunder wrote:

heck I'd love to turn my rose change of destiny sm story into an sm another story style game, if I could I would

Oh dear lord... I can already see some bosses being ridiculous. Especially Goku Black.

Last edited by Princess Venus on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:10 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
Make it be like Bayonetta, now that would be fun.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:33 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I'm planning to have the "Light of Hope" as a secret character. :innocent:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:36 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
rgveda99 wrote:
I'm planning to have the "Light of Hope" as a secret character. :innocent:

The only "Secret" character(s) would most likely be

Spoiler: show
Pyrrha, if you play your cards right, and

just for laughs, Mr. Satan.

... Who would actually be the tankiest character in the entire game. Keep in mind, Hercule was able to survive a kick from Omega Shenron.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:50 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Princess Venus wrote:
... Who would actually be the tankiest character in the entire game. Keep in mind, Hercule was able to survive a kick from Omega Shenron.

Just like Joey's sheeps.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:39 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
rgveda99 wrote:
Princess Venus wrote:

Just like Joey's sheeps.

... Not even close, THOSE only take a single hit.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:48 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
rgveda99 wrote:
Princess Venus wrote:

Just like Joey's sheeps.

Doo de baa baa baa baa baa baa baa.!

"Those are some annoying Scapegoats."- Yami Yugi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:25 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
I've still got nothing for the Bishonen Senshi game in terms of actually getting anything done. Naturally, it won't totally follow the original RP, and a lot of content will most likely be added.

• New Sidequests
  • Elements from the planned Guardian Tales, including part of Rei's backstory, as well as Michiru/Sailor Neptune as a bonus party member.
  • Multiple endings.
  • an actual equip system.

Spoiler: show
  • A series of extra bosses, Absent Silhouettes of all of the KHII Organization Members besides Roxas and Axel, who are not present, as well as Saïx, who appears in person. They unlock as the story progresses. Be warned, they're tough. Especially Saïx and Xigbar.
  • The big man himself as a secret boss. Naturally, all his stats are either equal to or higher than the actual Final Boss's.

Somewhere, Wiseman and Professor Tomoe cry, knowing they cannot possibly compete with that voice.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:29 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
You can also make it be like Bloodborne.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:51 am 
Stella
Stella
I actually have ideas for sequels of Mortal Kombat and Saints Row 2. My sequel to Mortal Kombat would take place after Deception and ignore all of the games that came after it and my sequel to Saints Row would take place after Saints Row 2 and ignore all of the games that take place after it.

I also had an idea for a Shadow Hearts reboot that is basically Shadow Hearts Covenant in the fixed timeline after Yuri sent his consciousness back in time and got the Good Ending and saved Alice. All of the companions will return plus Alice and a character crossed over from Sailor Moon.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:49 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
If it's possible what about Toei Animation vs Capcom or Hanna-Barbera vs Capcom?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:07 am 
Stella
Stella
I also had an idea for a Darkstalkers 4. A Tomb Raider sequel series that would take place in the Core canon but would come after Tomb Raider 3 and ignore all of the events in the latter core games, a Jade Empire sequel. I have also been thinking of writing a Sailor Moon Another Story fanfiction game that would change certain things and make it more canon to the 90s anime.