Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 2:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 799 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: What Video Games are you playing ?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:56 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Other: Cat Lover
I am currently playing Yandere Simulator. :love:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:30 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
I am playing Dragon Age:Inqusition again and I am looking forward to Mass Effect Andromeda. I really hope there are romance options gold e the onda in the Original Trilogy

I've always wanted to check that game out? Can you save a character preset when you make a character?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:45 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
SignorinaTsukino wrote:
I am playing Dragon Age:Inqusition again and I am looking forward to Mass Effect Andromeda. I really hope there are romance options gold e the onda in the Original Trilogy

I've always wanted to check that game out? Can you save a character preset when you make a character?
Unfortunately not. When I make a new character I take screencaps of the preset so I don't forget it. However you should totally check it out because it is really good, way better than Dragon Age 2.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:00 pm 
inactive
My girlfriend wanted to play Animal Crossing Wild World again so started a new town, and I think I've ended up taking it more seriously than her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:10 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Judge of the Nights
Clare Gundersen wrote:
I am currently playing Yandere Simulator. :love:

It seemed interesting,I'll play it sometime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:18 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
I rented Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens from the library, been playing it. It's pretty good, but suffers from the similarity of all the Traveller's Tales Lego games have. Of course, if games in a franchise are going to be similar, it helps if they're good games as a baseline, you know?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:23 am 
inactive
Wolfenstein The New Order PS4!

I played the Xbox 360 Version that needed 3 Disces to play, it was that Large of a Game, but just like that version PS4 is Just as EPIC in Story, In Scope, Action and Saving the World from Nazi Rule! :cool:

http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Some Cool:

Iron Man 3 - Can You Dig It!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA6scEvEJEY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:06 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Jagshamesh!
I have just come back from playing a ROM of Animal Soccer World for PS2 - it's an absolutely terrible game if you can even call it that, so watch the thing here if you dare.

Supreme Meme Thunder!

Join the chatroom here: http://planetaryguardians.chatango.com/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:43 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I hadn't touch my 3DS for a while cause I'm addicted to iOS games that I have on my iPod Touch. Mostly Fire Emblem Heroes and on the third chapter in Möbius Final Fantasy.

I want to go back on it cause I need to make my third team in 7th Dragon. I also got Legend of Legacy for less that 26$. But I found out EBGames also has the Wolf Link Amiibo. So I ended up getting that too.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:36 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Currently Saints Row 2 on the XBOX 360. I am thinking about getting back to Tomb Raider 3 I beat the India levels and the Nevada levels and am currently on the South Pacific Island levels.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:39 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Guestie's onii-chan
Lunatastic wrote:
I have just come back from playing a ROM of Animal Soccer World for PS2 - it's an absolutely terrible game if you can even call it that, so watch the thing here if you dare.

Hahaha! I know all about these monstrosities, I even have a few in my PS2 collection (im missing animal soccerworld tho)! If you somehow masochistically enjoyed it, I recommend the Toys Room, a "film" done by the same studio.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:00 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
TESTAMENT wrote:
Lunatastic wrote:

Hahaha! I know all about these monstrosities, I even have a few in my PS2 collection (im missing animal soccerworld tho)! If you somehow masochistically enjoyed it, I recommend the Toys Room, a "film" done by the same studio.

I've also seen Dalmatians 3, which I knew of these from after an internet reviewer named Caddicarus reviewed it. He also did 2 other Phoenix movie "games" that weren't made by Dingo Pictures, the studio behind Toys Room, ASW, etc.

Supreme Meme Thunder!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:51 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
CJStriker wrote:
Wolfenstein The New Order PS4!

I played the Xbox 360 Version that needed 3 Disces to play, it was that Large of a Game, but just like that version PS4 is Just as EPIC in Story, In Scope, Action and Saving the World from Nazi Rule! :cool:

Oh I have been wanting to get that game for a long time if only I had the requirements for it. Though, I recently got a PS4 so I should be good to go now. That and I also need to get Doom, another FPS game I grew up on.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:02 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Other: Makoto is my waifu ❤
Lord Mala wrote:
Oh I have been wanting to get that game for a long time if only I had the requirements for it. Though, I recently got a PS4 so I should be good to go now. That and I also need to get Doom, another FPS game I grew up on.

I grew up and Still playing DooM/DooM II :D It is my favourite FPS game since my childhood :ohmy:

OT, Today I decided to replay Earthbound on a SNES emu again. No matter how many times i play it, the final battle against Gyigas still creeps me out... :ohdear:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:02 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Fate Extella: The Umbral Star, Gotta love Musou games!

Join the Chatroom at - http://planetaryguardians.chatango.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:14 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membership
I am currently playing kingdom hearts 2.8 the dream drop distance story on ps4 I really like the story and its cool you play as both Sora and Riku.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:05 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Sailor DooM wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:

I grew up and Still playing DooM/DooM II :D It is my favourite FPS game since my childhood :ohmy:

OT, Today I decided to replay Earthbound on a SNES emu again. No matter how many times i play it, the final battle against Gyigas still creeps me out... :ohdear:

Giygas is one guy I will never forget about. Probably one of the best fights in my life.

Right now, Witcher 3.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:40 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
The final battle with Giygas is amazing. The effects are as terrifying as they are awesome and the music...wow.

I really need to play Undertale but I keep forgetting....☹ me!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:49 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Started Mega Man X and Croc: Legend of the Gobbos the other day - both are tons of fun!
(Apart from maybe Croc's awkward camera and controls)

Supreme Meme Thunder!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:33 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Lunatastic wrote:
Started Mega Man X and Croc: Legend of the Gobbos the other day - both are tons of fun!

Mega Man X is good but if you do the whole series I recommend skipping X3 and X7.

Lol I remember when I was younger I saw a Croc advert on some VHS tape I had and must of begged my parents for a copy for a good two years. When those two years rolled around and I got a copy though I hated it....I cant even remember why xD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:58 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
TESTAMENT wrote:
Lunatastic wrote:

Mega Man X is good but if you do the whole series I recommend skipping X3 and X7.

I agree with X7, but X3 isn't bad IMO. It's actually my favorite in the series, well, the SNES version is at least. The PS1 port's re-arranged music just doesn't work for me since I prefer the more harder edged SNES music.

Speaking of Mega Man X, I played a bit of X6 the other day. Man, the difficulty got me in a pretty bad mood, but it feels great once you can get through the stages without dying a whole lot like DSP does.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:30 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I just finished playing 7th Dragon III Code VFD. I was lucky my special EX move caused the last boss Nulled (can't use special attacks). The endgame said game is intense. Ending was cute. Too bad this was the last game from the series.

Now I'm playing Pokemon Sun using my Chinese Ditto I got from a friend to breed with my Pokemon. I got an Eevee, Shinx, and Snivey.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:54 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Been on a Mega Man classic binge lately, and beat the first 3 games already. On the fourth one, and it's alright.

2 is always the best one though :3

Supreme Meme Thunder!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:49 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Other: Lingering Spirit
Mass Effect Andromeda , the single player started out kinda flat and anti climactic in my opinion haven't gotten very far .
But the multiplayer is alot of fun .

And of course I'm still heavily playing Rainbow Six Siege , I finally worked my way down to 400dpi on my mouse .
I have to play with my elbow more so than my wrist and pick my mouse up but I'm so used to it now that I don't notice it .
My accuracy is so much better than it was with higher sensitivity settings (Used to play on 1000dpi) .

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:13 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
I'm still playing Breath of the Wild. I'm really loving it too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:46 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Other: 4th Regeneration
I finally broke down and got Lego Dimensions. It was the best/worst decision of my life. The devs deserve all the cookies for as much as they packed into the game as for as well as they did everything. For a nonsensical crossover game that amounts to an uber-nerd's ultimate fanfiction story, they really nailed almost everything perfectly from the design and feel of each genre (story?) to the character interactions.

But that price tag.... ow.... It's worth every cent, but ow....

I think I need to reconsider my life choices.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:56 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Just finished Zelda. It was that great.

About to play Bloodborne for the first time.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:01 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Ami-Chans True Love
Lord Mala wrote:

just finished Zelda myself and yes it was great those memories you unlock (I wont say what's in them) are very cool and are excellent bits of story telling

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:54 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Ancient spirit
Replaying Heroes of Might and Magic III. I have forgotten how much fun this game was.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:10 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:

just finished Zelda myself and yes it was great those memories you unlock (I wont say what's in them) are very cool and are excellent bits of story telling

Yes, and though I will not spoil this but if you get all of them and complete the memories quest, you get to see the full ending. To add onto that, make sure you complete the divine beasts too.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 799 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next