Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon May 01, 2017 6:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 770 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: What Video Games are you playing ?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:02 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membership
Other: Lingering Spirit
I didn't see a topic already made so here we go .

I'm sure there's a decent amount of users on here who also game as a hobby . I'd like to have this topic serve as a place to find people to play games with or even just conversing about their current favorite .
Currently I'm playing Diablo 3 (new patch just released which added some nice content :D ) , Silent Hill 2 (One of my all time favorites) and I just found my Chrono Trigger SNES cartridge so I can finally start on that ! I'm still wanting on a worthwhile Xbox One game to release .

What about all of you ?

Post subject: Re: What Video Games are you playing ?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:21 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: CLAMP PR
Sonic Dash
Sonic Jump
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sonic CD
Sonic 4 - Episode 1
Subway Surfers
Temple Run OZ
Hungry Shark Evolution

... and the one I play basically every five hours is the Candy Crush saga. It is not an addicting game. At all.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:23 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
For me, I love my 3DS. Currently playing Bravely Default and Disney's Magical Kingdom.

For the Virtual console, I got Tetris, Dr. Robotnick's Mean Bean Machine, Zelda, and two Castlevania games. I didn't grew up with a Nintendo system, so these games are a treat.
Games I'm bringing on my trip; Code of Princess, Project X Zone, Pokemon X, Final Fantasy IV, and Black Signal: Blade of the Exiled.
Hoping to buy a PS3 so I can have fun playing Mutliplayer in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag again. Or get my hands on Puyo Puyo Tetris since the PS3 is region free. Or just have fun with Just Dance games.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:39 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Yinggirl wrote:
For me, I love my 3DS. Currently playing Bravely Default and Disney's Magical Kingdom.

For the Virtual console, I got Tetris, Dr. Robotnick's Mean Bean Machine, Zelda, and two Castlevania games. I didn't grew up with a Nintendo system, so these games are a treat.
Games I'm bringing on my trip; Code of Princess, Project X Zone, Pokemon X, Final Fantasy IV, and Black Signal: Blade of the Exiled.
Hoping to buy a PS3 so I can have fun playing Mutliplayer in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag again. Or get my hands on Puyo Puyo Tetris since the PS3 is region free. Or just have fun with Just Dance games.

I love my 3DS it keep mine in my car just in case , I picked up Pokemon Y but have yet to start it but I did play Resident Evil :Deadly Silence last week . If you haven't already check out Super Metroid on the Virtual Console it's an amazing game ! How do you like Bravely Default ?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:56 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I really like it with all the job classes you can get. I'm still figuring out who I should make as a Red Mage or Valkyrie. Current job I found was the Pirate asterisk. I also like their game music that I put on my iPod Touch.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:09 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Eric wrote:
Sonic Dash
Sonic Jump
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Sonic CD
Sonic 4 - Episode 1
Subway Surfers
Temple Run OZ
Hungry Shark Evolution

... and the one I play basically every five hours is the Candy Crush saga. It is not an addicting game. At all.

I've only played some of Sonic 1 nobody I grew up with had Sega . Candy Crush seems addicting tons of the people in the office at work still play it any chance they get !

Yinggirl wrote:
I really like it with all the job classes you can get. I'm still figuring out who I should make as a Red Mage or Valkyrie. Current job I found was the Pirate asterisk. I also like their game music that I put on my iPod Touch.

Good game music is always a huge plus . I like games with Job systems , especially with good Mages(my favorite RPG class) How's the story so far ?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:11 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
My 3DS is out-of-commission @the moment... :supercry: :sadeyes: :blue:

Generally-speaking, some of the game series I have played, &/or am playing are as follows:

Zelda, SoulCalibur, (although I haven't played it in a while), Pokemon, Super Princess Peach/Mario/Luigi, Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit-related video games, Kirby, Harry Potter video games, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:26 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Other: Guestie's onii-chan
Retro Konami space shooters off Wii virtual console like this masterpiece here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6-CPGAtpQA
Also in Europe and Australia there's this awesome twinbee platformer on Wii U virtual consolehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5-voOCUNf0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:05 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Tuf Pic wrote:

Generally-speaking, some of the game series I have played, &/or am playing are as follows:

Zelda, SoulCalibur, (although I haven't played it in a while), Pokemon, Super Princess Peach/Mario/Luigi, Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit-related video games, Kirby, Harry Potter video games, etc.

What happened to your 3DS ? I noticed on mine that the cartridge slot is starting to act up .

I have Ocarina of Time 3D and a friend got me a Link Between Worlds for my birthday so
that 's also on my list . I haven't gotten to Pokemon Y either but I put a lot of time in Soul Silver ( 2nd gen was my favorite) !

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:13 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Today I bought The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds so I'm looking forward to starting that, haven't bought a new game in ages.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:39 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 18 months ago
inactive
For me, I finally got around to picking up Pheonix Wright and man, that game is great. Been playing a bit of Minecraft too since most of the mods updated for version 1.7.10.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:49 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Fabong wrote:
Today I bought The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds so I'm looking forward to starting that, haven't bought a new game in ages.

It looks good ! report back when you get started and let me know what you think of it .

Magus wrote:
For me, I finally got around to picking up Pheonix Wright and man, that game is great. Been playing a bit of Minecraft too since most of the mods updated for version 1.7.10.

Never tried Phoenix Wright it looked like a novelty kind of game is it actually worthwhile ? Never touched Minecraft but my brother LOVES it !

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:03 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Trust me as a hardcore zelda fan, You won't be disappointed with A Link between worlds! And I'm also glad to see I'm not the only minecraft addict here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:17 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Hypno wrote:
Trust me as a hardcore zelda fan, You won't be disappointed with A Link between worlds! And I'm also glad to see I'm not the only minecraft addict here!

Good I enjoy Zelda , I want to pick up Oracle of Season and Ages off 3DS store , I loved playing Season growing up ! My brother can play Minecraft with his buddies for hours and hours every night . Currently Diablo 3 is my main time sink .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:39 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Black_Chaos wrote:
Tuf Pic wrote:

What happened to your 3DS ? I noticed on mine that the cartridge slot is starting to act up.

I have Ocarina of Time 3D and a friend got me a Link Between Worlds for my birthday so
that 's also on my list . I haven't gotten to Pokemon Y either but I put a lot of time in Soul Silver ( 2nd gen was my favorite) !

It accidentally got fruit all over it, because the fruit was in a paper bag, & they were both in a big purple/green bag, & I'm afraid to say that the fruit LEAKED... :x :dead: :twistedevil: :evil:

I'll try to get it fixed...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:10 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Tuf Pic wrote:
Black_Chaos wrote:
Tuf Pic wrote:

What happened to your 3DS ? I noticed on mine that the cartridge slot is starting to act up.

It accidentally got fruit all over it, because the fruit was in a paper bag, & they were both in a big purple/green bag, & I'm afraid to say that the fruit LEAKED... :x :dead: :twistedevil: :evil:

I'll try to get it fixed...

Aw man well get it fixed ! I did some research on my cartridge slot and there's other people having issues some had to replace the slot . There's kits to do it yourself it doesn't look hard so I'll do that if needed , although I'd be surprised because every Nintendo console I've owned handheld or not has been a tank .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:46 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
Game called Majokko Daisakusen. It's a crossover RPG of a bunch of magical girls from old-school series, like Cutey Honey, Mahoutsukai Sally, Himitsu no Akko-chan and all that. It's silly and somewhat repetitive, but it's kinda fun. I wish there were more magical girl crossover games.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:25 pm 
inactive
Hypno wrote:

A link to the past has been my favorite so far, but I haven't played a link between worlds. I really need to sit down and play it. Something tells me it'll be my new best favorite.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:13 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
I have been playing A Link Between Worlds non-stop, it's absolutely amazing. One of the best games I've ever played, just superb. I haven't even played ALTTP so this isn't just nostalgia speaking here.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:15 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Sakura Rurouni wrote:
Game called Majokko Daisakusen. It's a crossover RPG of a bunch of magical girls from old-school series, like Cutey Honey, Mahoutsukai Sally, Himitsu no Akko-chan and all that. It's silly and somewhat repetitive, but it's kinda fun. I wish there were more magical girl crossover games.

I wouldn't seeing a crossover with stuff like Sailor Moon , Card Captors , etc

Fabong wrote:
I have been playing A Link Between Worlds non-stop, it's absolutely amazing. One of the best games I've ever played, just superb. I haven't even played ALTTP so this isn't just nostalgia speaking here.

Good ! I'll get to it eventually when I got other things out of the way , Diablo 3 is to much fun right now .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:19 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
Zanzarah the hidden portal more than ever, and maybe some dungeon siege LAN parties with my family.

I also want to try out the Multiverse mmorpg kit. See if I can make something out of it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:52 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Try and guess what game I'm playing! HINT!
Spoiler: show
Check my sig

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:56 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Hypno wrote:
Try and guess what game I'm playing! HINT!
Spoiler: show
Check my sig

Doesn't ring a bell for me . What game is it ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:55 pm 
inactive
Hypno wrote:
And I'm also glad to see I'm not the only minecraft addict here!

Do you play with any mods or just vanilla?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:42 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Magus wrote:
Hypno wrote:

Just vanilla.

@Black_Chaos Castlevania II on NES, Sorry for not quoting your post but at the time of writing I seriously am tired, Suffering from insomnia again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:45 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Hypno wrote:
Magus wrote:
Hypno wrote:

Just vanilla.

@Black_Chaos Castlevania II on NES, Sorry for not quoting your post but at the time of writing I seriously am tired, Suffering from insomnia again.

Ahhh alright , I've only played Symphony of the Night and Circle of the Moon never played the NES or SNES games .

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:24 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 15 months ago
inactive
Mother 3. Just...Mother 3. Where has this game been all my life?! I cried twice at it!! I totally get why everybody loves it now, and it's converted me into a Mother fan! :love: :supercry: :D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:38 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
UsaRose wrote:
Mother 3. Just...Mother 3. Where has this game been all my life?! I cried twice at it!! I totally get why everybody loves it now, and it's converted me into a Mother fan! :love: :supercry: :D :D :D

Sounds good ! I always wanted to play Earthbound(Mother 2?) but the cartridge is expensive ! What do you like about it ? Good story ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:44 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
UsaRose wrote:

Yes, You couldn't be anymore correct. It's a true masterpiece. Regardless of the gameplay which some dislike, I could never make a list of everything it did right because that list would go on forever. I don't see why it never came stateside yet we got such horrors from Japan such as Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde and MUSCLE...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:58 am 
inactive
I actually liked Simon's Quest as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 770 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next