Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:34 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Kotaete Moon Call (obscure video game)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:14 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Eye of the beholder, I suppose. It's not so much as bad if people just throw it on their account and such. But it does get extremely bothersome when someone quite literally takes what you have gotten, or have done, and goes to the point to actually BERATE the user. (A LOT of the SM fans will do this. THAT'S where it's not so pathetic on the original user's part, more-so on the zealous people who want recognition for something they didn't do while actually trying to 'harm', per se, another user).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:09 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 44 months ago
inactive
If somebody is ripping someone else's rips, it's not hard to find out who the original ripper is. Just check the date stamps. Whichever one is older is the original poster. I wouldn't care if somebody took my video rips and slapped their own watermarks on them because I have an older date to back mine up. And if I was petty enough to give a ☹ if some sorry sack tried to get popular over something that neither of us even made, I could always report the video to YouTube. The whole point of ripping something is to share information. That's it. You aren't going to get fame and fortune for it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:47 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 9 months ago
inactive
Youtube reporting isn't a very reliable method. A lot of claims tend to be ignored (From what I've experienced anyway). But yes, taking the stuff isn't so big of a deal. The main point I should state is when the person actually attacks the other person, rather, gets a miniscule 'army' and tries to take the person down by whatever means.

Not always the case but it's happened before to the point where people will quite literally stalk to all hell, make multiple accounts, etc.. I mean, obviously it's pathetic on THEIR part for going to that lengths to claim something that isn't theirs and it shouldn't be a bother, but it's a hefty little method of bullying.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:19 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
raywing wrote:
No. Work is actually making something. Ripping video from a game that you had nothing to do with in terms of production does not merit some sort of badge of honor in the form of a water mark. And in the end, no one is going to give a ☹ who it was who ripped the game in the first place. The simple fact that someone would want recognition for something so ultimately petty is pathetic. If somebody is ripping someone else's rips, it's not hard to find out who the original ripper is. Just check the date stamps. Whichever one is older is the original poster. I wouldn't care if somebody took my video rips and slapped their own watermarks on them because I have an older date to back mine up. And if I was petty enough to give a ☹ if some sorry sack tried to get popular over something that neither of us even made, I could always report the video to YouTube. The whole point of ripping something is to share information. That's it. You aren't going to get fame and fortune for it.

Whoa whoa whoa so hostile, y'all need to stop tripping and chill. :tongue: It's just a 'watermark' and y'all should consider yourself lucky that I even "SHARED" it with y'all.
"Work" of course, I worked for this. I mean how else am I suppose earned $300.00 to buy the require materials to upload and play the video? The video didn't come with English subtitles; in addition, I also remastered the colors of the video! This has nothing to do with fame, fortune, honor, and recognition like you're probably seeking. I also make fan-made transformations, attacks, and battles; moreover, I must've got use to putting my watermark on every of video I upload, so it can piss off people like you, lol"! :keke:

And you're so hilarious!! Let me tell you a little story here. You think Youtube gives a ☹ about your own videos. I know more people than you who had their original videos removed because "other low-life users" claimed they stole their videos and uploaded onto their account. Good luck with your "check the date stamps" because when your account gets closed, someone else will already have uploaded your video before you even have time to re-upload your past video.
Everyone has their reasons to add watermark on their videos. I don't know what kind of world you live in, but that's what you better RECOGNIZE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVp3U00AL6U

And as for you, MrShoujo:
1. HD! [✓]
2. Full Screen! [✓]
3. Unique Subtitles! [✓]
4. Upload the video, so all 'SM fans' can view it! [✓]
5. No raw download link because it'll eventually fall into the wrong hands! (I don't support bootlegs!) [✓]
6. Watermark on video! [✓+]
7. I'm not here to 'amuse' you and your posse's expectations! [✓++]
I'm not drawing attention, if I was, please ask yourself why the video is "unlisted"?
I don't care if you download the video and crop out my watermark. Do whatever you wish with it, cry me a river. You try to make me look like the dick; in the end, you're the one that sounds like a spoiled-brat's cock.

You're very welcome, you ungrateful fans!
Stop crying over spilled milk and just be happy of what you got in life. ;)
Enough said!

I want to thank the people, who didn't take my watermark so offensive. You guys rock! :cool:

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:00 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 7 months ago
inactive
^
Sorry, but I just want to add my little 2 cents here...

First of all, cut the attitude and the obnoxious use of emotions. Like, really... You're making the situation seem dramatic.

Secondly, it's not "HD". It can't be HD. The original source was not HD. You can upload it in the near-same quality as the original, but you can't "upload it in HD".

Third -- It's not "widescreen", either. You stretched it. You didn't even stretch it in the right way. It's distorted, that's why people mentioned it. You should've just left it...

The subtitles aren't "unique", they're annoying. Flat and simple. But I digress, I don't really care... But just a tip: most people outline them in readable colours.

"No raw download link because it'll eventually fall into the wrong hands! (I don't support bootlegs!)"
..........Bootlegs of what, exactly? It's an FMV sequence from a video game.... This isn't a series or a movie. How do you bootleg that. Do you think someone's going to take it, create a DVD of it, pass it off as the S season and put it up on eBay? Or are you talking about someone downloading it and uploading the CLIP onto their own channel? Because if that's the case-- who cares? It's not yours... That's not even what bootlegging means.
You can't upload something to the Internet and expect everyone to be like "Ohhh! saturnplanet uploaded this video to the internet himself! Okay, guys. It's his. Don't touch it!" No. Because its not your rightful property. At best, they'd credit you, but they don't have to. You're the one who put it on the Internet, so that's your own purgative.

I think you're just missing the the point of the people who were complaining. This isn't the case with YouTube and uploading a fan-made transformation of Sailor Mars or something. The game is very hard to obtain. This piece is obscure to the Sailor Moon fandom. People are just upset because you didn't do what most people would've done, had they been in your situation.

But again, I digress. I don't really care. I just wanted to add my opinion.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:13 pm 
inactive
Allow me to add something too.

Quote:
Everyone, and I mean basically EVERYONE steals their work and claims as their own.

So..?

Don't get me wrong, I admit that it is indeed annoying for real creators/artists ect.. But for sharing some video ripped from a game, what's the point?
Even if someone actually do that, why do we have to care, at least here on sailormoonforum.com? We got the info, saw the video and someone probably made a save of it already (doubting the last because of that watermark though).

And no, I'm not saying this out of the blue, I made several games long time ago under RMK2000, and when I came back to the scene 2years earlier I was surprised to see my games with a new name on it with 'improved' graphics (which had the opposite effect actually), they didn't even bother renaming the files I used back then, it was still the same old filename_NB_CODE.png for my pictures, which made me smirk a bit.
Of course I could set on an adventure to get 'em all burned at the stake but... what's the point? Never intended to make any money or name with it.

Quote:
I must've got use to putting my watermark on every of video I upload, so it can piss off people like you, lol
(...)
Everyone has their reasons to add watermark on their videos. I don't know what kind of world you live in, but that's what you better RECOGNIZE!

Wow eternalsaturn55, just wow.

Chill out, sit back and re-read your sentences again, in particular the first one, sounds like someone to hate at first sight.
Also, I didn't watch and probably won't watch the video. Saw the watermark, annoyed me at the very 1st minute. Even full-fledged fansubs don't do this.

Edit :
Just in case, let me add that I was "annoyed" not really because of the watermark, but because you purposely put it for.. whatever reason.
It's not like someone sharing a video saying : "Please bear with the caption/glitches/etc.. in the video, couldn't remove them guys sorry".

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:26 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
As I stated earlier, "I also make fan-made transformations, attacks, and battles; moreover, I must've got use to putting my watermark on every of video I upload, so it can piss off people like you, lol"! Let me tell y'all this:

*First of all, if I was going to upload an episode from the series, I would never add my watermarks because what is the point? Of course, it's not mines. I didn't claim that I was the creator and owner of Sailor Moon, so stop trying to put words in my mouth!

*Second of all, NOBODY and I mean "NOBODY" didn't ask me 'nicely' to post a raw download, remove my watermarks, etc. Instead, people just attack me and you're asking me to chill!? I didn't start this drama here.

Quote:
sounds like someone to hate at first sight

Now hold up Kles and minap, obviously they were being hostile, what did you expect? If you're going to attack me how I didn't do it your way or this way; of course, I'm going to put it a shield.
Let's put you in my shoes for a moment now:
You created a game. "Each" person were expecting this and that for their point of view. "Why didn't you add this?" "You should've changed this/that!" The point is that everyone has their own biases and opinions.

I meant "HD" as in '1280X720', so what about the video being distorted? Some people don't even give a care if it's 1280X720 or 640x480. I mean obviously, you and some people have their own preferences; as I mentioned earlier, "I'm not here to amuse you". So what the subtitles aren't in Arial font or what you prefer; again, your opinions, your problem, so don't pawn it off to me. Unique subtitles refers to as most fan-subs don't probably use; evidently, the original fan subtitles must be Arial font if people really prefer that over comic sans. As for the bootleg, you nailed it about people selling fake copies of it, but hey that was my anger talking, so my mistake on that. If people want to download the video and upload onto Youtube, phones, ipods, and etc. It's totally fine by me. The whole "REASON" why I spent so much money on this is so I can share it with all the SM fans; indeed, some fans are total jerks.

To summarize, I only had my watermark there is because I put watermark on all my videos. The watermark on "that" specific video was not to protect it from other users downloading and uploading it onto their account and I don't need any credits saying that I uploaded this video on the internet.
Yes, this is different from my fan-made transformations, I don't care if people download 'this' video and re-upload this game/FMV to their account or do what they want with it; moreover, don't even credit me. If I would've known adding my watermark on an original footage is going to piss people, I would've not add one there in the first place. In fact, I wanted to upload the video on Sailorvgame.org in the first place (WITH NO WATERMARKS), but I never got a reply back from the person who owns the website. In the end, if you want the original raw footage, how about you lose the attitude and ask me nicely instead of letting your selfishness take over you.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:07 am 
inactive
eternalsaturn55 wrote:
Now hold up Kles and minap, obviously they were being hostile, what did you expect? If you're going to attack me how I didn't do it your way or this way; of course, I'm going to put it a shield.

To be honest, watermark excluded, I don't really mind what you did with the video.

Don't get me wrong again, I don't think that anybody here is blaming you for bringing something sm-related to their attention, I just think that this big "youtube.reminder_that_it_was_uploaded_by_me" was unnecessary (we're already watching it on your channel after all)
From your first post, I don't know whether you were being too enthusiastic or a bit naive but that : "Look at my efforts and all the money I've spend for your asses! So you will have to deal with my watermark" was an awkward way to post it. Of course, from there some people will start to assume things about your personality.
I'm not trying to find who is wrong or right here, I'm just re-drawing the whole picture. That is just my impression from this thread, I might be wrong of course but I decided to let you know my train of thought so you might understand and/or react from there if you want.

Anyway, nurturing the "drama" would be useless for all of us so I'll do the deed and ask :
"Please, upload the raw one OR remove the watermark, thank you."

( .. also, it's more like, for me, against the watermark rather than you. No seriously, watermarks are just ugly and take space on videos )

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:09 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
eternalsaturn55 wrote:
And as for you, MrShoujo:
1. HD
2. Full Screen
3. Unique Subtitles

5. No raw download link because it'll eventually fall into the wrong hands! (I don't support bootlegs!)
6. Watermark on video
7. I'm not here to 'amuse' you

1. INCORRECT ASPECT RATIO.
The original video is NOT HD. It's 4:3 aspect ratio. You mutated the video to make it what is essentially 720x400. The original video is more like 640x480. NOT HD, NOT HD Aspect. There should be black bars on the right and left edges aka Pillar boxed.

2. Full Screen =/= HD - See Pillar Boxed. Not the same as Letterboxed.

3. Unique subtitles - The different colors are jarring, looks amateurish. A consistent Arial font in 1FFCFF (That's a yellow color btw) with a 3 pix black border is more professional.

5. :| But then putting it up on Youtube is a kind of bootleg, you see? The 6. Watermark on the video is an ego stroke. "Buwahahahaaa!! See my watermark! WORSHIP ME!!" Forshame should Viacom "borrow" your clip.

7. You certainly got that right. If your goal was to piss off people, you certainly accomplished that. Thing is you're venting some anger at me because I'm the first who said anything. Most people would look at it and walk away.

Quote:
You try to make me look like the dick

Tried? Your response should have been more like "Oh well, OK, your criticism has merit." It seems there's no energy left to see the error of your ways and repent. If I were to grab my own copy of that same video from my own copy of the tape, take your subs and reapply them in a way more befitting of a Sailor Moon video clip in a way that fans deserve it, you would be no less perturbed that someone even dared to think anyone deserved better.

Quote:
You're very welcome, you ungrateful fans!

You're just as ungrateful for the spite laced response. I'm not ungrateful, just very disappointed in the effort. Wow, you like just went full crazy.

Watermarks don't accomplish anything. It does display a level of paranoia; maybe you should get some counseling for that. If things like that worry you, maybe you need to take a different view of it. Like don't put things on Youtube in a manner like that?

After some searching, it seems this video was put up in raw format almost over a year ago in 3 pieces on Mediafire. Those download links are dead.

http://www.sailormooncenter.net/newforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240

I shudder to think THAT ended up in the wrong hands. Oh wait...

These opinions are fictional. Any resemblance to actual opinions, mine or someone else's, is coincidental.

CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:09 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Thanks to this thread now we know that watermarks on youtube videos is a serious business. 8)

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:05 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
MrShoujo wrote:
After some searching, it seems this video was put up in raw format almost over a year ago in 3 pieces on Mediafire. Those download links are dead.

Don't suppose you know where we can find the raw videos now, do you? ^_^'

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:55 am 
inactive
*in Dr. Farnsworth's voice* Good news everyone! By all appearances, I won a copy of the game on Yahoo! Auction Japan. It has yet to be confirmed, but if it's true and once I get my hands on it in a few weeks/months, I'll rip it for everyone. :)

EDIT: Confirmed! I won it. For 300 Yen. :eek: Probably going to cost ten times that much after all the fees and shipping and handling charges, but hey. :)

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:31 pm 
Luna
Luna
Lunar Archivist wrote:
*in Dr. Farnsworth's voice* Good news everyone! By all appearances, I won a copy of the game on Yahoo! Auction Japan. It has yet to be confirmed, but if it's true and once I get my hands on it in a few weeks/months, I'll rip it for everyone. :)

EDIT: Confirmed! I won it. For 300 Yen. :eek: Probably going to cost ten times that much after all the fees and shipping and handling charges, but hey. :)

Congratulations :D

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:17 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Are you gonna scan the VHS cover?

ロコ雪姫七匹のハムスター

スーパーファミコンが4000円安くなるクーポン券つき

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:58 pm 
inactive
AlveinHero wrote:
Are you gonna scan the VHS cover?

Definitely. Hell, if I can figure out how, maybe I can even create a playable version of the game. :)

EDIT: For everyone interested in this game, check back with this thread every week or so. I'll post a progress update whenever there's new information.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:15 pm 
inactive
The game arrived at Celga's warehouse today! I'm going to have it sent to me soon. :)

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:18 pm 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Oh come on MrShoujo! You're still complaining!? Did you not read the BIG fine prints up above!? :|
This world isn't made for you; moreover, hasn't anyone taught you that you can't get everything you want in life!? So what if I didn't go with your expectations!? Just drop it and quit being a big baby.

You know what, I'll be the mature one here: You were right. I apologize for my behavior; in fact, I'm deeply sorry for my watermarks and wrong formats. My condolences to all who got emotionally scar with this entire situation. If y'all are not satisfy, please do some major growing up. Just remember MrShoujo and some others, you attacked me first and didn't politely request for the changes you want. As I mentioned earlier, thank you for the people who didn't freak out.

I want to congratulate, "Lunar Archivist" for obtaining a copy for such a great deal! :mrgreen:
Word of advice here:
You better do everything MrShoujo wants; evidently, I couldn't meet his and some others' expectations. You must follow and worship his expertise and others' guidelines of fan-subs or else they'll just attack you first and ask questions later. :o *No hard feelings here*
I had a similar idea like yours. I was planning to upload a playable game on Youtube using the annotations; however, I'll have to simply give up on that idea since I refused to go with the so called, "fan-subs guidelines". I'm positive you can exceed my limitations, Good Luck to you Lunar! :keke:

Again, my apology for actions and ruthless behaviors. Let us all look forward to Lunar Archivist's video!

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:26 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Oh yeah. good point. Thanks.

ロコ雪姫七匹のハムスター

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:11 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
eternalsaturn55 wrote:
Oh come on MrShoujo! You're still complaining!? Did you not read the BIG fine prints up above!? :|
This world isn't made for you; moreover, hasn't anyone taught you that you can't get everything you want in life!? So what if I didn't go with your expectations!? Just drop it and quit being a big baby.
Again, my apology for actions and ruthless behaviors. Let us all look forward to Lunar Archivist's video!

Don't get discouraged by negative comments. There always will be discontent people. Life (and Internet in particular) is just like that.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:20 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
eternalsaturn55 wrote:
I want to congratulate, "Lunar Archivist" for obtaining a copy for such a great deal! :mrgreen:
Word of advice here:
You better do everything MrShoujo wants Let us all look forward to Lunar Archivist's video!

I don't know if I should offer this, but I'M THE ONE WHO WILL BE WORKING ON THAT.

So I will do everything that the video deserves, the professional way it should be done.

Still want a copy? I'll make it available. Lunar Archivist gets first dibs, of course.

These opinions are fictional. Any resemblance to actual opinions, mine or someone else's, is coincidental.

CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:44 pm 
inactive
MrShoujo wrote:
I don't know if I should offer this, but I'M THE ONE WHO WILL BE WORKING ON THAT.

So I will do everything that the video deserves, the professional way it should be done.

Still want a copy? I'll make it available. Lunar Archivist gets first dibs, of course.

Yep! It's my cassette and Mr. Shoujo will be borrowing it to make his own version.

By the way, I asked at the local video rental/liquidation store, and the guy who owns it is going to ask around to see if anyone he knows is throwing out their old Super VHS (S-VHS) VCRs. I might be able to score one for cheap (or possibly even for free), and, if I do, we'll get the best possible quality footage out of this tape. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:25 am 
inactive
Rejoice, everyone! The tape has arrived. I'll try getting around to digitizing it within the next week or so. :)

EDIT: Managed to squeeze in my capture tonight. The tape has a few distortions and artifacts in it, but the picture quality is pretty good for a 20-year-old VHS videocassette. Here're some screenshots:

Attachment:
mooncall.avi_snapshot_06.06_[2013.06.08_01.19.21].jpg
mooncall.avi_snapshot_06.06_[2013.06.08_01.19.21].jpg [ 41.42 KiB | Viewed 3963 times ]

Attachment:
mooncall.avi_snapshot_15.01_[2013.06.08_01.16.57].jpg
mooncall.avi_snapshot_15.01_[2013.06.08_01.16.57].jpg [ 44.41 KiB | Viewed 3964 times ]

Attachment:
mooncall.avi_snapshot_20.56_[2013.06.08_01.20.07].jpg
mooncall.avi_snapshot_20.56_[2013.06.08_01.20.07].jpg [ 56.45 KiB | Viewed 3964 times ]

I'll scan in the cover artwork and videocassette labels when I have time. Mr. Shoujo's going to take a crack at it next. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:05 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 19 months ago
inactive
Please tell me you can actually flesh out the Wikimoon article about the game... ;A;

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:04 am 
inactive
Kerochan no Miko wrote:
Please tell me you can actually flesh out the Wikimoon article about the game... ;A;

I don't know if I'll personally have time to before August, but, considering that Mr. Shoujo will be retranslating this game and we'll be making it available for download with soft subtitles, I'm pretty sure that someone can help you out. :sad:

What I can do is provide you with scans of the video cassette insert/sleeve and the tape itself. Plus, high quality screenshots without watermarks. :)

While this game ostensibly takes place in anime continuity, the format of the game itself requires the Sailor Soldiers to engage in extensive fourth wall breaking, so the events seen here are likely a "fictionalized" version of what actually transpired in-universe.

*puts on fanboy glasses for serious business* Episodes 101 and 102 of the anime take place on June 30th and the events of this game occur sometime after July 4th (and also after Episode 103/104 since Chibi Usa is present and only made her proper reappearance in the latter episode). However, when attempting to fit this game into the anime timeline, you quickly run into two quirks: first, Chibi Usa doesn't transform into Sailor Chibi Moon in this game, even though she should be able to; second, the creation of the Daimon of this episode, Quiz, follows Kaolinite's modus operandi - fusion of a Daimon Egg with a random object close to the target - yet Kaolinite is still out of commission at this point in continuity following the Tokyo Tower incident. Eudial should be the active Death Buster agent when this occurs, but neither she nor anyone else from the organization ever makes an appearance.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:10 am 
inactive
A copy of the episode is on its way to Mr. Shoujo. Let's see if he can do anything with it. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:21 am 
inactive
Said copy has arrived and is being processed as we speak. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:33 am 
Lapis Lunaris
Lapis Lunaris
Putting all last year's drama aside.
Here is the link to Sailor Moon S: Kotaete Moon Call.

Before some may criticize me again, here's what I did:
*No user watermarks :keke:
*I've uploaded a "remastered" version using Virtual DUB. By "remastered", I've use almost the same color & formats you would find on SailorMoonCenter.net episodes.
*The original raw version contained many interlace and dull colors. I did my best to minimize the interlace lines.
*Please note that the footage is from a "VHS tape", so the quality is not HD.
*No English subtitles, if you want to watch it with English Subtitles go to the Youtube link provided earlier in this post.

Have fun and happy Sailor Moon watching! Don't forget to watch Sailor Moon Crystal coming out on my birthday! 07/05/14 :keke:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xwlyq ... ubs%29.wmv

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:48 am 
Luna
Luna
Wow!

ロコ雪姫七匹のハムスター

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:08 pm 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I just want to thank eternalsaturn55 for uploading and translating this “lost” episode of Sailor Moon, I had a lot of fun with it. Now, if only Viz Media could get the rights to release this for their DVDs...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:23 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Plumbers Helper wrote:
I just want to thank eternalsaturn55 for uploading and translating this “lost” episode of Sailor Moon, I had a lot of fun with it. Now, if only Viz Media could get the rights to release this for their DVDs...

I'll add my thanks as well. I had seen commercials for this game on YouTube, but never thought I'd actually get to see it.