* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:39 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Rise of the Queen
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:14 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
(Or should I say, Lunar Warrior 2)

Hey guys. I know none of you are aware of this but all this time I have been working on a sequal to Lunar Warrior. The sequal is now finished and it has been tested and I am releasing it today. This game is a bit different than Lunar Warrior. It mainly focuses on Neo Queen Serenity as the main character and she is the only main playable character. However, once you beat the game, you can go into this shop in Sea City that only opens at night and purchase a ring that can let you play as the other Senshi. The reason why NQS/Sailor Moon is the only main playable character is to focus the story that involves her.

Also, the game does not have the quick time events like Lunar Warrior did. This is because the bosses in this game have been set up differently and quick time events didn't seem compatible with them. Same went for some of the minibosses too.

Controls are almost the same, yet some new control features have been added to where you can quickly swap weapons as you can get different types of weapons in this game. The game has a health upgrade system and a new weather, day and night system for the game. Also, later on in the game, you can do a "temporary transformation" into much stronger version of yourself.

I edited out Moon, Super Moon and NQS to make them be in the quality of Eternal Moon from Lunar Warrior. Papillonrose made that Eternal Moon for me a long time ago during Lunar Warrior's development and the Eternal Moon sprite she did for me inspired me to do Moon, Super Moon and NQS be the way they look like in this game.

Story of this game picks off where Lunar Warrior ended, but many years later and Neo Queen Serenity is living her life until some bad things happen to her and her kingdom and then she's forced to go back into Sailor Moon again.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ebf3px

UPDATE: Fix an issue with jumping that happens with one of your transformations late in the game.

UPDATE 2: Fixed a crash to where you can't move in Woods Shrine. Also fixed several other bugs.

Attachments:
picture2.png
picture2.png [ 251.46 KiB | Viewed 18198 times ]

Last edited by Lord Mala on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Crystal Queen
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:50 am 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Mala wrote:
(Or should I say, Lunar Warrior 2)

Hey guys. I know none of you are aware of this but all this time I have been working on a sequal to Lunar Warrior. The sequal is now finished and it has been tested and I am releasing it today. This game is a bit different than Lunar Warrior. It mainly focuses on Neo Queen Serenity as the main character and she is the only main playable character. However, once you beat the game, you can go into this shop in Sea City that only opens at night and purchase a ring that can let you play as the other Senshi. The reason why NQS/Sailor Moon is the only main playable character is to focus the story that involves her.

Also, the game does not have the quick time events like Lunar Warrior did. This is because the bosses in this game have been set up differently and quick time events didn't seem compatible with them. Same went for some of the minibosses too.

Controls are almost the same, yet some new control features have been added to where you can quickly swap weapons as you can get different types of weapons in this game. The game has a health upgrade system and a new weather, day and night system for the game. Also, later on in the game, you can do a "temporary transformation" into much stronger version of yourself.

I edited out Moon, Super Moon and NQS to make them be in the quality of Eternal Moon from Lunar Warrior. Papillonrose made that Eternal Moon for me a long time ago during Lunar Warrior's development and the Eternal Moon sprite she did for me inspired me to do Moon, Super Moon and NQS be the way they look like in this game.

Story of this game picks off where Lunar Warrior ended, but many years later and Neo Queen Serenity is living her life until some bad things happen to her and her kingdom and then she's forced to go back into Sailor Moon again.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ebnr6f

Yooooooo its great news and so fast, congratulations;)

Last edited by Lucius on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:38 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 47 months ago
inactive
So was Sailor Moon shrunk with magic or something or is that just really bad scaling?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:40 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Might have been the scaling of when I took the screenshot.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:58 am 
inactive
I don't think you quite get what I'm saying here. Why are some of the flowers as tall as she is?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:18 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Those flowers are actually destroyable objects to where if you strike them, they drop stuff such as health, coins and many other things. Kind of like breaking bushes and pots in Zelda in some ways.
They came from the RTP from the tilesets, they were that big to begin with.

Those mushrooms though, those are actually enemies. Not the brown ones, but the big purple and white ones.

Oh yeah, there are no special save points in this game. You can save anywhere in the game with the exception to boss battles. That is mainly to avoid glitches because saving during a boss battle could cause a bug to where a boss cannot be defeated if you load from it, which would make you stuck.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:24 am 
inactive
So they have to be as big as she is just because they're destructable? That doesn't make much sense. I mean, a quick fix would be to just upscale her sprite by about 50%. She looks like a ☹ munchkin.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:26 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Just went to go try that out but they came out very blurry. I tried to see if I could shrink the plants, didn't work but I'll test out on enlarging the player to see if that works.

I do understand where you are coming from though and I appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:56 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
I fixed a bug with some of the jumping that happens late in the game.

Also, I just went to go and try to resize some of the characters, including Moon and although they did appear to look taller than the flowers that drop stuff as well as pots/barrels, they also appear to be a little too tall enough to reach a tree branch when going near a tree. Also, some of the bosses and lesser enemies, which are just as big as most of the NPCs, a lot of times the player, mostly Moon, will appear to look a little bit taller than most of the bosses and some of the "large" lesser enemies.

I know, some parts of the environment(destroyables mostly but there is a little bit of non-destroyable environement too) do look big enough to the player, but also to some of the NPCs/enemies/bosses too. I tried to make things look right and apparently the default sizes are the closest to thing looking right as I can get. :sad:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:41 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Don't use the old link from the beginning, use this link instead. It is more updated.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9l9fz1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:06 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Mala wrote:
Don't use the old link from the beginning, use this link instead. It is more updated.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9l9fz1

Thanks Mala;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:24 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 49 months ago
inactive
I gave up. :dead: I can't enter to Mamarock from the lake shrine. The shrine always speaks "You have failed" :supercry: :supercry: :supercry:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:51 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Hi guys, been awhile since I was here. For that puzzle, I'll draw out a diagram.

Code:
S = Shoot at
D = Don't shoot at

D S D
D            D
S            D
D            S
     S D D

The levers will appear in a formation similar to the diagram that I drew, Hit all 4 of the levers that I marked as "S" but do not hit the ones marked as "D".

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:29 pm 
inactive
Mala wrote:
Hi guys, been awhile since I was here. For that puzzle, I'll draw out a diagram.

Code:
S = Shoot at
D = Don't shoot at

D S D
D            D
S            D
D            S
     S D D

The levers will appear in a formation similar to the diagram that I drew, Hit all 4 of the levers that I marked as "S" but do not hit the ones marked as "D".

Thank you Mala for produce the challenging game. I hit all 4 levers that you marked as "S" but it's doesn't work for me. The shrine still speaks "you have failed". :cry:

Attachments:
27-Aug-13 00-13-41.jpg
27-Aug-13 00-13-41.jpg [ 118.24 KiB | Viewed 17090 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:10 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
You need to do it before the timer hits 0. Normally what I do when I play this puzzle is I hit the left "S" switch first, then the lower S switch, then the right S switch and finally the top S switch.

Oh yeah, once you hit an S switch, do not hit that same S switch again, it will deduct a point.

To make it easier, try using the targeting key when facing a set of switches and then turn targeting off then go into another set of switches and turn it on. That way, you can have an easier aim at the switches.

Also, I took a look at that picture, apparently you hit the upper switch on the right, that is one of the false switches. You have to hit the upper switch that is in the middle. You also hit all the other switches on the right except for the lower one and on the left, the middle one. I can't see the down switches but those that I see that were all hit are the "D" switches. Don't hit those, shoot the "S" switches.

I'll give you another way of getting passed this puzzle.

Left set: Middle switch
Bottom set: Left switch
Right set: Lower switch
Top set: Middle switch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:47 pm 
inactive
Thank you for your kindly help :) . I followed your suggestion but it didn't work again ^_^' .
I didn't hit the upper switch on the right . I hit only the 4"S" switches before the stopwatch ended.

For more information, all levers are similar to this picture before the shooting begins.

Attachments:
27-Aug-13 06-20-48.jpg
27-Aug-13 06-20-48.jpg [ 120.72 KiB | Viewed 17050 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:36 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
I found the problem. I saw that the switches all jumped to being like that if you fail the test for the first time. In that version, I think the closest thing to fixing that would be to hit the "S" switches twice in a row but I fixed it in the next version where if you fail, you do not have to do that.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/np87h0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:15 pm 
inactive
Hey! A nice game!

I have a problem with a cave just after the start where I search the Outer Senshi items...When I enter the cave in the north forest, it is entirely dark and if i go out, also the forest map dissappears and becomes black... I suppose that Saturns Glaive is there as i found the other items...Can you pls help me ? Thx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:28 pm 
inactive
Thank you Mala!. Finally, the fixed version 5 you gave made me entered into Magmarock. So excited!! :oh: :ohmy:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:45 pm 
inactive
TimeSenshi wrote:
Hey! A nice game!

I have a problem with a cave just after the start where I search the Outer Senshi items...When I enter the cave in the north forest, it is entirely dark and if i go out, also the forest map dissappears and becomes black... I suppose that Saturns Glaive is there as i found the other items...Can you pls help me ? Thx

Hi! Silent glaive is not in the north forest. It is in the cave near sea beach (I'm not sure because I'm forgot). :mrgreen: The dark scene will disappear when you defeat the big boss 1, Ice princess. You can visit the north forest later by following the game's steps. Good luck ;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:56 pm 
inactive
Hi Mala! I have 2 problems.

1. In Mamarock tower I didn't found the boss key (I searched it for 2 days.) Can you reveal the way or the method to grab it?
2. Even though I defeated the monster, I can't go back from this room or go forward to the next room.

Please help me. Thank you in advance. :)

Attachments:
31-Aug-13 03-05-56.jpg
31-Aug-13 03-05-56.jpg [ 180.47 KiB | Viewed 16811 times ]
31-Aug-13 02-43-16.jpg
31-Aug-13 02-43-16.jpg [ 149.64 KiB | Viewed 16821 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:45 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
I found what was causing the bugs for that room and the caves while playing as NQS.

It's all in this link right here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/02l1np

Normally you are suppose to enter that cave after you become Sailormoon but I fixed the glitch so you can enter and leave the cave at the first part of the game even though you can't do much beyond that area at that point of the game.

As for that door. That room to where you got blocked off from with the large steel ball in the way of the stairs, you are suppose to go up there, shoot the switch to activate the bridge and if you are low on money, you can open the chest near the stairs passed the bridge but only open it if you are low on money. Just keep going until you reach the other miniboss and defeat her.

Defeating her this time is a little strange, you need to try to keep up with her and time your grappler so you don't get knocked into the lava by her fireballs. I think you have to hit her with your sword once she finally reaches the central platform, then you go north of the room to get the boss key and then go into that door you posted a picture of.

Oh yeah, save your game before entering that door because the door is locked from the inside. Only way out is to defeat the boss so you can reveal the exit.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:51 am 
inactive
Mala wrote:
You need to do it before the timer hits 0. Normally what I do when I play this puzzle is I hit the left "S" switch first, then the lower S switch, then the right S switch and finally the top S switch.

Oh yeah, once you hit an S switch, do not hit that same S switch again, it will deduct a point.

To make it easier, try using the targeting key when facing a set of switches and then turn targeting off then go into another set of switches and turn it on. That way, you can have an easier aim at the switches.

Also, I took a look at that picture, apparently you hit the upper switch on the right, that is one of the false switches. You have to hit the upper switch that is in the middle. You also hit all the other switches on the right except for the lower one and on the left, the middle one. I can't see the down switches but those that I see that were all hit are the "D" switches. Don't hit those, shoot the "S" switches.

I'll give you another way of getting passed this puzzle.

Left set: Middle switch
Bottom set: Left switch
Right set: Lower switch
Top set: Middle switch

what rpg maker do I use

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:09 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 46 months ago
inactive
Hi ! Im on the first part of the game.
I've been gathering the items that sailor senshi asked for, but I can't find all the herb's for sailor jupiter.
I've only found one! Can u please tell me where are all the herbs?
Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:54 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Jupiter's herbs should be in the Forest(near the guy at the bottom of the cliff near a tent.), Forest Grove(go left of the sign and in the grass), Forest Mountain(go north and into the northwestern area of the map and you will find it in flowers) and Forest Woods(you can only access this from Lower Mountain, which is east of Forest Mountain, go through the lower area of the Forest Mountain to get to Lower Mountain and go south to find Forest Woods, in Forest Woods go left near the water and it should be there).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:05 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 45 months ago
inactive
Mala wrote:
Jupiter's herbs should be in the Forest(near the guy at the bottom of the cliff near a tent.), Forest Grove(go left of the sign and in the grass), Forest Mountain(go north and into the northwestern area of the map and you will find it in flowers) and Forest Woods(you can only access this from Lower Mountain, which is east of Forest Mountain, go through the lower area of the Forest Mountain to get to Lower Mountain and go south to find Forest Woods, in Forest Woods go left near the water and it should be there).

Dear Mala

I'm now try to get into the Sea City, so I went to the Sea Beach. But it seems that I must get jump shoes first.
My question is where are the [jump shoes], and the [run shoes].

Thanks a lot for the nice game, and merry christmas.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:42 pm 
inactive
SlientSaturn87 wrote:
Mala wrote:

Dear Mala

I'm now try to get into the Sea City, so I went to the Sea Beach. But it seems that I must get jump shoes first.
My question is where are the [jump shoes], and the [run shoes].

Thanks a lot for the nice game, and merry christmas.

How can I get into the Sea City? The brigdes are protected by the guards. Sea Beach way needs jump shoes. I don't know how to do now.
:x :x :x :x :x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:28 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
The guards are at Sea City will leave the bridge after you get past the following.

1. Escape the first of the dark worlds.
2. Get the medallion at the well and give it to the man inside the cabin.

After that, you can then reach the city. There are multiple ways into the city.

Forest Woods, Great Swamp and the beach but you cannot get through the beach enterance until you have at least the tiara.

As for the jump/run shoes, you will get them in Frostbite village after giving the 2 leather pieces to a man in one of the houses, but you have awhile to go before you get there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:55 pm 
inactive
Mala wrote:
The guards are at Sea City will leave the bridge after you get past the following.

1. Escape the first of the dark worlds.
2. Get the medallion at the well and give it to the man inside the cabin.

After that, you can then reach the city. There are multiple ways into the city.

Forest Woods, Great Swamp and the beach but you cannot get through the beach enterance until you have at least the tiara.

As for the jump/run shoes, you will get them in Frostbite village after giving the 2 leather pieces to a man in one of the houses, but you have awhile to go before you get there.

Thank you for help! But I'm in trouble again. :eeklez: :eeklez:
I can't defeat Ice Mercury in Frostbite tower. I've beaten her in Round 1. But I don't how to do in Round 2.
I tried active the torch then attack her, but still can't let her hp bar down or make her stunned. :|
Thanks a lot. :love:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:04 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
In the 2nd phase, see that blue flame? You need to shoot your tiara into that flame and then go to the torch and shoot that. Then, shoot the torch again and shoot her. This time it won't damage her but it will stun her for a brief moment. While she is stunned, go up to her and strike her 2-3 times with your sword but get away before she recovers because when she does, she can attack again, even with her sword. Her sword blow can throw you off the edge of the arena.

When you see the yellow bubbles floating over her head, you'll know when she's stunned.