Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2009 Destiny Revival - PGSM Collection
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:55 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
kungpow12345 wrote:
Also, looking for new hosting for Destiny Revival if anyone's interested in helping out. It will really be needed if/when I plan to release R's rebooted version.

What happened to the old one?

I think you can contact Elly & MarioKnight. They host this forum and several other BSSM websites.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:42 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 50 months ago
inactive
I have lost all communication with Dan (not MarioKnight) about the hosting. I do still have FTP Access to the server but as far as the website goes, it looks like it's down.

I have been looking to upgrade the site for some time now so it's a bit easier to update posts and such. I will take your advice, Mara. Happy late birthday btw ^^

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:05 am 
inactive
.... I can't contain myself any longer! The first screens from Sailor Moon S!!! It's real folks!

WARNING! - This pictures are from a game that are currently a work-in-progress and do not represent the final quality of the game! You have been warned!
Thank you...

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

....What?? Why is Goku's name on the High Score list? I'm not telling! ...yet :P More to come later.

PS. Our girls are fine, they're all undergoing a recolor phase where each individual frame will be recolored to give them a fresh look in this new game!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:45 am 
inactive
Image Fire.....
Image SOUL!!!!

Yes, we are now using ALPHA TRANSPARENCY! for the projectiles and other cool effects to make this game even more classy :D

:love: ...and introducing Sailor Mars in her new recolored look. Looks good right?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:05 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 12 months ago
inactive
WOW, that looks just awesome!!! Can't wait for the game to come out or more sneak peaks. Will it include all outers?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:56 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 3 months ago
inactive
kungpow12345
GAM-BA-TE :keke:
Hope you'll finish it till new season of anime, one word "Fabulous", fight to the end.
I have only one question did you still have SAILOR MOON CLASSIC cuse I couldnt download it when site crashed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:58 pm 
inactive
Lucius wrote:
kungpow12345 did you still have SAILOR MOON CLASSIC cuse I couldnt download it when site crashed.

I do still have Sailor Moon Classic. With Project Deimos' help, I will be able to resurrect the Destiny Revival website and be able to host the games from there from now on. :D It might be a few weeks but trust me, the site will be gorgeous!

Nahymt wrote:
Will it include all outers?

I will go ahead and say a tentative 'yes.' The plan currently is have them locked until it gets over to their portion of the S Arc that involves Hotaru and Mistress 9. They will not be the only unlockable characters, so keep that in mind. :happy:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:49 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Is everyone asking about the remake of Sailor Moon Plus? (The one with the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon title logo)

'Cause I have it on my computer still and if it's okay, I could give a link so people could redistribute it. :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:54 am 
inactive
Yes, that's the one they're asking about. If you're ok with hosting it somewhere, feel free just be careful *where* you put it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:19 am 
inactive
kungpow12345 ShineAquaIllusion
Thank both of you, a few weeks its ok, we have big surprises until new season starts.
ps Hmmm, interesting hows Gnight:)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:40 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 25 months ago
inactive
KP, I will give you two thumbs up for your new project. Have you thought of checking out Ninja Gaiden for the Sega Genesis for stage materials?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:43 am 
inactive
Mrgrill247 wrote:
KP, I will give you two thumbs up for your new project. Have you thought of checking out Ninja Gaiden for the Sega Genesis for stage materials?

RESOUNDING yes heh You better believe I have. ...and thanks for the thumbs up :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:42 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Whoops! Sorry about the delay, I totally forgot my promise to upload. But it looks like it's too big for me to host on my FileDen account.

Does anyone have any ideas?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:17 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Wow! Looks really good so far!

Keep it up~ ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:23 pm 
inactive
Hi Kungpow
Its not like Im depressed that I cant download SM Classic but I wish to see new site of Destiny Revival and of course Sailor Moon S, so good luck with your work.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:28 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Gay.
Wh-wh-what?
You're still doing Sailor Moon S?
WHY WASN'T I TOLD?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:48 pm 
inactive
So what happened to the project?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:48 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 14 months ago
inactive
just thought Id come back and check for some updates on my fave sailor moon forum and I see new screenshots of sailor moon s bor game ! is the game back on or something ? :love:

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:09 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 54 months ago
inactive
Hey, I'm new here. First off, I would like to thank kungpow12345 and the crew for creating these Sailor Moon openBOR games. I finally have some use of the Homebrew Channel on my Wii console. :happy:

I have a problem trying to play Sailor Moon Plus (or in this case, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Classic) on the Wii Homebrew channel with the OpenBOR engine installed. Instead of being displayed full screen, the game itself is displayed in the upper left corner of my television set (just like in this video). The other games Sailor V and Sailor Moon R displayed on tv just fine. I was wondering if you're going to update (or fix) SMP(PGSMC) to make it compatible for the Wii.

If you're wondering what .pak file I'm using, it's from Windows PC version straight out of the zip/rar file provided on you Destiny Revival website. I actually have another SMP .pak file uploaded on the Wii, but this one does not have the Genesis Mix and the other extra stuff. I got that from this website.

Thanks for everything. :)

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:33 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 14 months ago
inactive
So is sailor moon S BOR still in development or not ? I must know lol !!
screenshots looked gorgeous.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:40 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 51 months ago
inactive
Hi, I'm sorry if I'm not posting this question in the right place, but first of all, thank you to kungpow for the games. I really like them. :) Secondly, I've been playing Sailor Moon R a while now on windows xp, using the keyboard, and I can't figure out the key sequence needed to do projectile magic attacks in Sailor Moon R. Please, can you tell me? They randomly sometimes come out, and I can't figure out the key sequence that made it happen. Thank you :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:04 am 
inactive
Jane,

Sailor Moon Plus is a very outdated version of Sailor Moon Classic. Classic removes Plus from the Destiny Revival series. With that being said, Classic was the first game to be fully developed and optimized for the Nintendo Wii. The other titles have not. I was working on re-releasing the other games with similar enhancements before life took over for me.

I still plan on re-releasing the games as I find time to do so. I am also working with Project Deimos to get my hosting for Destiny Revival back so these releases can be current and not all over the place.

Speaking of which, I know we did not make a holiday update like we usually do, but after seeing the posting of the Android port of A Pistol for Odango, it has forced my hand.

Sailor Moon S will be the first Destiny Revival game to be optimized for an Android release. Back in April, some preliminary tests were done with Sailor Moon Classic to see what needed to be done for the rest of the re-released games to be optimized for Android as well. Sailor Moon S will play the same on every system that supports widescreen, all the way down to PSP. Our primary focus however, will be the Nintendo Wii, Android, and PC.

Here are some screenshots of Sailor Moon Classic in action on Android. The devices being tested are an Archos 70IT Tablet and my personal phone, the HTC EVO 4G:

Image Virtual Buttons
Image Android, meet Android

I hope this puts some fears to rest. We are most certainly working on the games. That much is certain.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:44 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 11 months ago
inactive
Good to hear about you and your project kungpow, you had me worried for a moment.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:57 am 
inactive
kungpow12345
Wish to see your project till new year :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:43 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 15 months ago
inactive
Thumbs up from me, Kungpow! :oh:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:00 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 22 months ago
inactive
So happy to see that this project is still in the works! I played this quite a bit three years ago.
The new look is spectacular! I cannot wait for Pretty Guardian Sailormoon S! Or Classic for that matter since I missed the time window on the download for that one.

I'm especially excited for the bosses, I loved the witches 5 in the anime and am rather curious as to how they will play their role in this.

And sooo many questions about SuperS and Stars...but I'll wait till those are in the works.

Looking forward to seeing more from these! Great work!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:41 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 8 months ago
inactive
Android? OMG I LOVE IT :D

Twitter:PrinceEndymion
deviantART:PrinceEndymion88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:18 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 4 months ago
inactive
Other: Spiral Heart Attack!
Like mallory, I can't use the projectile attacks in Sailor Moon R Plus, can anybody tell me please? :(

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:45 pm 
inactive
Easy. Just hold on the attack button for about 5 seconds (you can walk around while doing so) and you will fire a projectile. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:48 pm 
inactive
Somehow, I lost my Sailor Moon R Plus one week ago after my computer was reformatted. I tried to re-download it again but all those are broken links. The official website is also missing...(sniff) :sad:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next