* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:39 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Princess Serenity sanctuary
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:41 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membership
From now on I proclaim Princess Serenity the Goddess of the Moon. I'm going to make a small web sanctuary with no purpose but spiritual and aesthetical. I'd like to hear any suggestions about the content.
www.moonlightserenity.ml

Post subject: Re: Princess Serenity sanctuary
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:24 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Well Princess Serenity is based off the Moon Goddess Selene as are her mother and daughter. Queen Serenity refers to herself as an incarnation of the Moon Goddess Selene. Princess Serenity is based on her with her romance with Endymion. Princess Small Lady Serenity is based off of Selene with her romance with Helios who was another lover of Selene in Greek Mythology.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:47 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
When I click on "this section" and "the wall" it shows the same index page. Is navigation broken or not implemented as yet?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:08 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membership
Maraviollantes wrote:
When I click on "this section" and "the wall" it shows the same index page. Is navigation broken or not implemented as yet?

Not implemented. I'm thinking of doing the wall with Wakaba engine. It's gonna take some time to configure it.