* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:40 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: What conventions have you gone to recently with Sailor Moon
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:49 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Recently I went to Otakon Vegas 2017. They had a Chat with Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune panel where the new English voice actors of the two characters came to talk. They answered some cool questions, talked about getting the job, and how much they love Sailor Moon.

Have you gone to a convention with a cool Sailor Moon Panel? What convention and what was the panel about?

Post subject: Re: What conventions have you gone to recently with Sailor Moon
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:16 am 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I've been to many but the one that sticks out in my mind the most is Unplugged Expo 2013 where they had most of the main cast of the DiC dub and a couple of extras. Like most panels they talked about how they got the job and how they loved working on the show then the MC got Terri Hawkes to shout Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss. :oh:

We stand in awe at that which cannot be seen - Rukia Kuchiki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:24 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sadly, I don't go to any conventions. I'd like to, but I lack time, money, and company to go with (I do not want to go alone)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:33 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
kikyo hino wrote:
I've been to many but the one that sticks out in my mind the most is Unplugged Expo 2013 where they had most of the main cast of the DiC dub and a couple of extras. Like most panels they talked about how they got the job and how they loved working on the show then the MC got Terri Hawkes to shout Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss. :oh:
Oh that's sounds so cool! Terri Hawkes as Sailor Moon is the most memorable and nostalgic for me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:37 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
magic713 wrote:
Sadly, I don't go to any conventions. I'd like to, but I lack time, money, and company to go with (I do not want to go alone)
It's really fun! You should try to save up for one some day. And I really understand not wanting to go alone. I would never want to go alone either. Cons are so huge that it can be a bit scary if you're not with someone else. (plus who's gonna take pictures for you lol)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:40 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sadly I have not gone to any conventions but would very much like to.