Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 8:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Who would you vote for?
Neo Queen Serenity 45%  45%  [ 9 ]
Lord Mala 30%  30%  [ 6 ]
Other 25%  25%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 20
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:33 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
TheWinterSoldier91 wrote:
I should note that I feel that NQS has frequently put my life in danger. There were bombings as well as capture of nearby populations and they have been brainwashed.

Why are you buying into Black Moon propaganda? Besides, those guys are CONFIRMED to have used brainwashing-even on each other-so I'd take what they say with a pinch of salt.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:29 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
I say do what you have to do to those that chant out that "Mala is a fraud". Likely to be from Crooked Usagi's followers. Just whatever you do, knock the ☹ out of them.

Do not be fooled, the world loves Mala more than Usagi. The poll is just rigged and fake news.

The Dark Kingdom is not meddling with the elections between me and Crooked Usagi. I am the most honest person you will ever see.

I can tell you that Youma are not attacking us, it is the Sailor Guardians.

We will make Earth great again. #MEGA

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:20 am 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
lord Martiya wrote:
I should note that I feel that NQS has frequently put my life in danger. There were bombings as well as capture of nearby populations and they have been brainwashed.

Why are you buying into Black Moon propaganda? Besides, those guys are CONFIRMED to have used brainwashing-even on each other-so I'd take what they say with a pinch of salt.

Let's just say I am a refugee from a city that came under attack

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:14 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
I say do what you have to do to those that chant out that "Mala is a fraud". Likely to be from Crooked Usagi's followers.

Or they just have average QI.
Lord Mala wrote:
Just whatever you do, knock the ☹ out of them.

Inciting violence, boy.
Lord Mala wrote:
Do not be fooled, the world loves Mala more than Usagi. The poll is just rigged and fake news.

There's no elections, and we love our Queen more than an Unicornicopian infiltrator like you.
Lord Mala wrote:
The Dark Kingdom is not meddling with the elections between me and Crooked Usagi.

Because there's no elections, and because the Dark Kingdom has been annihilated.
Lord Mala wrote:
I am the most honest person you will ever see.

You are an equine creature masquerading as a humanoid that feigns being a human from Earth and has invented an election. You're a liar.
Lord Mala wrote:
I can tell you that Youma are not attacking us, it is the Sailor Guardians.

Nobody's attacking us at the moment. Especially our chief protectors.
Lord Mala wrote:
We will make Earth great again.

WE have already done that, under Her Majesty's lead. Not that you know, given you were on Unicornicopia...
Lord Mala wrote:
#MEGA

Will you finally upload that thing?
Let's just say I am a refugee from a city that came under attack

Which one?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6