Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Who would you vote for?
Neo Queen Serenity 57%  57%  [ 16 ]
Lord Mala 21%  21%  [ 6 ]
Other 21%  21%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 28
 Post subject: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:14 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
So guys, if there was anyone that should lead Crystal Tokyo and the rest of the world, who do you think it should be? I think I can do a far better job than Neo Queen Serenity could ever do. Just look at what happened under her, we get in all of these Black Moon guys to come into our home and blow up everything in their way. We also got a bunch of clowns from the Dead Moon Circus running amok on our planet. Now I will promise you all of this, we are going to have a huge, beautiful barrier surrounding our planet Earth and the best part is, the Black Moon Clan, the Dead Moon Circus and Pharaoh 90 are all going to pay for it.

Again, I can promise you all of this. You can all go ask Rei Hino's dad, he will tell you every reason why I should be in charge of Earth.

Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:20 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
The Black Moon were the only hiccup in a thousand year of prosperity and peace, and the others came BEFORE she took over. And guess who dealt with them before taking over?

Also, you're not cute enough.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:24 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
.....Yeah but you see, they still invade Crystal Tokyo and did a tremendous amount of damage. Under my watch, that would never happen. You can trace all of this back to the first Silver Millennium and you will find that they had a weak queen who failed to defend her people from the Dark Kingdom. Again, we are going to build a great barrier and the Black Moon Clan are going to pay for it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:09 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: The Rei-volution
Sailor Venus (write-in)

https://twitter.com/redblade84

Commander-in-Chief of the :rei:volution

Inventor of Chibi Chibi Latin - Learn it here

YKYWTMSMW Compilation Book & Fortunes for Linux: https://github.com/redblade7/smtoomuch/releases

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:16 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
what would promise us if we vote for you?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:39 am 
Stella Nova
Stella Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: taken :A
I'm satisfied enough.I vote for you :keke:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:08 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Other: PK Yuri Ω!
I voted for you. Anyone is better than NQS lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:13 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Exactly, we will build a big huge barrier surrounding Earth. Besides I know NQS and she happens to have ties to the Death Busters thanks to one of her friends. She used a private server to connect with Hotaru and I know that Hotaru has some affiliations to the Death Busters during her career as Sailor Moon from back in the day. She is a very corrupt candidate to be ruler of Earth!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:25 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
.....Yeah but you see, they still invade Crystal Tokyo and did a tremendous amount of damage. Under my watch, that would never happen. You can trace all of this back to the first Silver Millennium and you will find that they had a weak queen who failed to defend her people from the Dark Kingdom. Again, we are going to build a great barrier and the Black Moon Clan are going to pay for it.

That would never happen because SHE HAS WIPED OUT ALL THREATS.

Also, let's assume for just a moment a majority elects you... How do you think you can get installed when Sailor Venus (who has killed her own true love for standing in Sailor Moon's way) disagrees?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:39 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
So guys, if there was anyone that should lead Crystal Tokyo and the rest of the world, who do you think it should be? I think I can do a far better job than Neo Queen Serenity could ever do. Just look at what happened under her, we get in all of these Black Moon guys to come into our home and blow up everything in their way. We also got a bunch of clowns from the Dead Moon Circus running amok on our planet. Now I will promise you all of this, we are going to have a huge, beautiful barrier surrounding our planet Earth and the best part is, the Black Moon Clan, the Dead Moon Circus and Pharaoh 90 are all going to pay for it.

Again, I can promise you all of this. You can all go ask Rei Hino's dad, he will tell you every reason why I should be in charge of Earth.

So basically you are going to build a wall?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:56 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
you've convinced me to vote for you Lord Mala :evillaugh:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:07 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
MariaTenebre wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:

So basically you are going to build a wall?

Pretty much in a way but it is more of a force field. Also, be warned about NQS.... her husband has ties to the Dark Kingdom, I have records of their history with each other, and her mom was a weak leader who could not stand up to them! I promise you all that will protect everybody. In the coming debates between me and NQS, I will give you all a heads up. I can beat her, I can beat the hell out of her in any debate.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:07 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
Pretty much in a way but it is more of a force field. Also, be warned about NQS.... her husband has ties to the Dark Kingdom, I have records of their history with each other, and her mom was a weak leader who could not stand up to them! I promise you all that will protect everybody. In the coming debates between me and NQS, I will give you all a heads up. I can beat her, I can beat the hell out of her in any debate.

And I notice you avoided replying on me pointing out that the Queen has already wiped out all threats. Or the fact Sailor Venus would kill you. HERS is the vote you need... And you won't get it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:05 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: In a relationship
lord Martiya wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:

Also, let's assume for just a moment a majority elects you... How do you think you can get installed when Sailor Venus (who has killed her own true love for standing in Sailor Moon's way) disagrees?

Then I am dead????? :eek:

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."-Gandhi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:08 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
lord Martiya wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:

I must have overlooked your message, I shall respond to it. I AM an excellent with the press.

Now, you do not want to have NQS as the queen but you certainly do not want Sailor Venus as the queen either. Both of them lack the temperament to be queen and when a crisis comes, all they would do is play their video games. I can protect every threat there is and nobody, and I mean nobody can build better barriers than me. If you want to see how smart NQS and Sailor Venus are, you can just call them and see what they are like, I can give you their cell phone numbers.

I once had lunch with NQS and many of the others at these events and I saw how she ate and man, she ate like a pig when it came to desserts. Besides, I am from Earth, she is from the Moon, would you rather have somebody from outside Earth be in charge of your world or would you rather have me? I know that I am from Earth and therefor I know more about Earth than she does.

And if you see anyone dressed up in a Sailor Guardian outfit and they are ready to throw something at me or anyone, do yourself a favor and knock the crap out of them. I promise you that you will have my protection and support.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:06 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
Besides, I am from Earth, she is from the Moon, would you rather have somebody from outside Earth be in charge of your world or would you rather have me? I know that I am from Earth and therefor I know more about Earth than she does.

Would like to see your birth cert. :lol:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:07 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
Just look at what happened under her, we get in all of these Black Moon guys to come into our home and blow up everything in their way. We also got a bunch of clowns from the Dead Moon Circus running amok on our planet. Now I will promise you all of this, we are going to have a huge, beautiful barrier surrounding our planet Earth and the best part is, the Black Moon Clan, the Dead Moon Circus and Pharaoh 90 are all going to pay for it.

What about UsagiCare health insurance program, will you repeal it? :mischief:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:10 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Maraviollantes wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
Just look at what happened under her, we get in all of these Black Moon guys to come into our home and blow up everything in their way. We also got a bunch of clowns from the Dead Moon Circus running amok on our planet. Now I will promise you all of this, we are going to have a huge, beautiful barrier surrounding our planet Earth and the best part is, the Black Moon Clan, the Dead Moon Circus and Pharaoh 90 are all going to pay for it.

What about UsagiCare health insurance program, will you repeal it? :mischief:

too funny :lol: and I just noticed its a 3 way tie XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:27 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
and I just noticed its a 3 way tie XD

BTW, who's/'re the "other" candidate(s) in the poll? lol

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:27 pm 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:

Mara, Rose And Rika :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:39 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:

Mara, Rose And Rika :lol:

So we're the also-rans. :P

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:43 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
Besides, I am from Earth, she is from the Moon, would you rather have somebody from outside Earth be in charge of your world or would you rather have me? I know that I am from Earth and therefor I know more about Earth than she does.

Would like to see your birth cert. :lol:

Oh I got my birth certificate. Now I need to ask where is her birth certificate because I know she is from the Moon unless she can prove to me she is from Earth. :happy:

And UsagiCare?? No need for that when you can have MalaCare. MalaCare will cover everything that UsagiCare does not cover.

And don't listen to anything Usagi has said. I do not know Queen Beryl, I have never met her. All I know is that she has said some good things about me but no, I do not know her. But yes I will build a barrier and the barrier just got bigger, believe me.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:29 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
lunar5313 wrote:
Then I am dead????? :eek:

Not as long as you pose no threat.
Lord Mala wrote:
Now, you do not want to have NQS as the queen but you certainly do not want Sailor Venus as the queen either. Both of them lack the temperament to be queen and when a crisis comes, all they would do is play their video games. I can protect every threat there is and nobody, and I mean nobody can build better barriers than me. If you want to see how smart NQS and Sailor Venus are, you can just call them and see what they are like, I can give you their cell phone numbers.

They are smart enough they have already destroyed all threats before you could offer them any protection.
Face it, they have feats of protecting Earth and ruling well, you only have meaningless insults.
Lord Mala wrote:
I once had lunch with NQS and many of the others at these events and I saw how she ate and man, she ate like a pig when it came to desserts. Besides, I am from Earth, she is from the Moon, would you rather have somebody from outside Earth be in charge of your world or would you rather have me? I know that I am from Earth and therefor I know more about Earth than she does.

So did Beryl.
Lord Mala wrote:
And if you see anyone dressed up in a Sailor Guardian outfit and they are ready to throw something at me or anyone, do yourself a favor and knock the crap out of them. I promise you that you will have my protection and support.

From a goddess? I'm only human, if I tried I'd break my hand. Also, why should I? When they attack someone they are always proven right.
Lord Mala wrote:
Oh I got my birth certificate. Now I need to ask where is her birth certificate because I know she is from the Moon unless she can prove to me she is from Earth. :happy:

She has already done so. Now show yours.
Lord Mala wrote:
And UsagiCare?? No need for that when you can have MalaCare. MalaCare will cover everything that UsagiCare does not cover.

So, nothing.
Lord Mala wrote:
And don't listen to anything Usagi has said. I do not know Queen Beryl, I have never met her. All I know is that she has said some good things about me but no, I do not know her.

So you admit to have the support of a known terrorist who happens to be the number two of one of the already destroyed threats you promise defense from, and who died resisting arrest.
Lord Mala wrote:
But yes I will build a barrier and the barrier just got bigger, believe me.

Who cares, it's a waste of money.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:47 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Other: CLAMP PR
Crystal Tokyo already belongs to me...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:56 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Lord Mala wrote:

But MalaCare would be shot down by the Earth Parliament in no time. :lol:

Quote:
And don't listen to anything Usagi has said. I do not know Queen Beryl, I have never met her. All I know is that she has said some good things about me but no, I do not know her. But yes I will build a barrier and the barrier just got bigger, believe me.

You don't need to know her personally, but she clearly would like to see you elected, & would do anything behind the scene to make that happen. :wink:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:03 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
lord Martiya wrote:
They are smart enough they have already destroyed all threats before you could offer them any protection.
Face it, they have feats of protecting Earth and ruling well, you only have meaningless insults.

Oh trust me, I got a ton of feats, if you follow me, you will see them, believe me.
lord Martiya wrote:
So did Beryl.

Like I said, I do not know Beryl, I have never met her. She may or may not know about Earth but I can tell you, I know a lot more about it than many think.
lord Martiya wrote:
From a goddess? I'm only human, if I tried I'd break my hand. Also, why should I? When they attack someone they are always proven right.

Well let me tell you about what happened at one of my rallies. Here you had this person acting a fool, dressed up as a Sailor Guardian. In the good old days, people like that would be carried out on a stretcher. That person was just being escorted out and they were being gentle with that person but me? I'd like to punch that person in the face.
lord Martiya wrote:
She has already done so. Now show yours.

I need to see her birth certificate but I can assure you it says she is from the Moon and not Earth.
lord Martiya wrote:
So, nothing.

No, it would be something. MalaCare is the future, a good future to everyone on Earth.
lord Martiya wrote:
So you admit to have the support of a known terrorist who happens to be the number two of one of the already destroyed threats you promise defense from, and who died resisting arrest.

I can say it over and over, I never met Beryl. All I know is that she has said good things about me. I do not control what she does and I cannot control what she says but we do not condone violence of any kind.
lord Martiya wrote:
Who cares, it's a waste of money.

This barrier will be huge and will seriously protect us from all threats, believe me. Nobody can build a better barrier than me.

And here I will announce my running mate. Dr. Tomoe is running with me and together, we can make Earth great again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:07 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
But MalaCare would be shot down by the Earth Parliament in no time. :lol:

Because the system is rigged but I'm going to un-rig it. MalaCare will be able to cure phage possession and many other nasty things that can be done by Youma, Droids and many others.

Quote:
You don't need to know her personally, but she clearly would like to see you elected, & would do anything behind the scene to make that happen. :wink:

But so do many others like me as well. It is suppose to be shown in the polls but the polls look to have NQS in the lead. Don't let that fool you, those polls are rigged.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:33 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
well I'd rather follow you than lavender hologram penguin mask P-:
except I'm too busy ruling Crystal Tokyo with my wife Neo Queen Serenity :P

Attachments:
Neo King Rose.png
Neo King Rose.png [ 469.88 KiB | Viewed 3324 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:46 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Lord Mala wrote:
Quote:

But so do many others like me as well. It is suppose to be shown in the polls but the polls look to have NQS in the lead. Don't let that fool you, those polls are rigged.

Polls don't necessarily reflect the final outcome, whether they're rigged or not. lol

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:47 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
Oh trust me, I got a ton of feats, if you follow me, you will see them, believe me.

Doesn't work that way. Prove yourself first, and then, maybe, we'll consider you more than a wannabe.
Lord Mala wrote:
Like I said, I do not know Beryl, I have never met her. She may or may not know about Earth but I can tell you, I know a lot more about it than many think.

Again, prove it.
Lord Mala wrote:
Well let me tell you about what happened at one of my rallies. Here you had this person acting a fool, dressed up as a Sailor Guardian. In the good old days, people like that would be carried out on a stretcher. That person was just being escorted out and they were being gentle with that person but me? I'd like to punch that person in the face.

Great, you admit criminal intentions. We of the GMP will keep you in check, boy-after all, we are actual cops.
Lord Mala wrote:
I need to see her birth certificate but I can assure you it says she is from the Moon and not Earth.

Contradiction: if you have not seen it, you can't know what it says.
Lord Mala wrote:
No, it would be something. MalaCare is the future, a good future to everyone on Earth.

Then show us your plan.
Lord Mala wrote:
I can say it over and over, I never met Beryl. All I know is that she has said good things about me. I do not control what she does and I cannot control what she says but we do not condone violence of any kind.

Yet you still have the support of that terrorist. And have solicited your supporters to enact violence against your detractors.
Lord Mala wrote:
This barrier will be huge and will seriously protect us from all threats, believe me. Nobody can build a better barrier than me.

And what you'd make it out of? Cosmo?
Besides, it's useless: the current forces are more than adequate. Ask it to the Black Moon-oh, wait, they're dead.
Lord Mala wrote:
And here I will announce my running mate. Dr. Tomoe is running with me and together, we can make Earth great again.

So your running mate is a convicted terrorist. Wonderful!
Lord Mala wrote:
Because the system is rigged but I'm going to un-rig it. MalaCare will be able to cure phage possession and many other nasty things that can be done by Youma, Droids and many others.

Already done with both Her Majesty's magic and current non-magical treatments. As I said, your MalaCare adds nothing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next