Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who would you vote for?
Neo Queen Serenity 55%  55%  [ 15 ]
Lord Mala 22%  22%  [ 6 ]
Other 22%  22%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 27
 Post subject: Re: I think I should be in charge of Crystal Tokyo....
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:37 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Dark Lord
Believe me, MalaCare will be so affordable that even Hotaru will benefit from it and stop having those illusions of what happened to her. Her dad is my running mate and he approves of my plan.

We are going to make Earth great again! We will drain the swamp.

Believe me, I got a ton of experience in leadership as opposed to Crooked Usagi. We are going to build barrier all around Earth and it's going to be a real big barrier, a real thick barrier and as I have promised, Nemesis and Pharaoh 90 are going to pay for it. We have a trade deficit with Nemesis for one and if I do it, it would cost 40 billion but if these guys do it, then it should cost us 3 billion.

And why should people like Minako and the others be in charge of our military? No, absolutely not. Those people were captured by Rubius and they are considered heroes of the world for that. I like people who were not captured when it comes to saving our planet.

Now I will tell you, I have made way more sacrifices in my life than all of the Sailor Guardians combined, believe me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:37 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Married To NQS!
AAAAND Mala Just Got Impeached :evillaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:18 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membership
Will you investigate the supposed extramarital affair between Sailor Pluto and the Queen's husband? Do you think it creates a conflict of interest in Pluto's ability to guard the gate of time? I've heard rumors the Queen is also engaged in affairs with Sailor Uranus and Sailor Star Fighter.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:39 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
AmiMizunosHusband wrote:
AAAAND Mala Just Got Impeached :evillaugh:

I don't think that will stop them. They will return to fight another day....Is Mala one of Chaos's incarnations?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:48 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Neon Genesis wrote:
Will you investigate the supposed extramarital affair between Sailor Pluto and the Queen's husband? Do you think it creates a conflict of interest in Pluto's ability to guard the gate of time? I've heard rumors the Queen is also engaged in affairs with Sailor Uranus and Sailor Star Fighter.

The whole royal family is dysfunctional - no wonder Chbiusa is like that. :lol:

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:39 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
lunar5313 wrote:
As I said Lunar5313 is dead. His body is in a grave

As I said, lunar5313, stop making such a poor imitation of Sailor Venus.
Lord Mala wrote:
Believe me, MalaCare will be so affordable that even Hotaru will benefit from it and stop having those illusions of what happened to her.

And who's gonna pay for it?
Lord Mala wrote:
Her dad is my running mate and he approves of my plan.

And that's precisely his assistant Kaolinite has come back from the dead to tell us to stop him for his own good.
Lord Mala wrote:

I thought you liked your roof.
Lord Mala wrote:
Believe me, I got a ton of experience in leadership as opposed to Crooked Usagi.

Playing toy soldiers doesn't count. Her Majesty, on the other hand, has REAL experience.
Lord Mala wrote:
We are going to build barrier all around Earth and it's going to be a real big barrier, a real thick barrier and as I have promised, Nemesis and Pharaoh 90 are going to pay for it. We have a trade deficit with Nemesis for one and if I do it, it would cost 40 billion but if these guys do it, then it should cost us 3 billion.

Nemesis was disintegrated. As for Master Pharaoh 90, Sailor Saturn just brought us his body.
Lord Mala wrote:
And why should people like Minako and the others be in charge of our military? No, absolutely not. Those people were captured by Rubius and they are considered heroes of the world for that. I like people who were not captured when it comes to saving our planet.

They are considered heroes for annihilating numerous threats, leading the EarthForce against the Unicornicopian invasion and winning with the only casualties being a few soldiers that laughed so much at the triceratops jokes they hurt themselves (they have since recovered), eradicating a number of diseases and finding effective yet CHEAP cures for previously otherwise incurable ones (all paid under UsagiCare), solving desertification and deforestation problems, and so on.
Lord Mala wrote:
Now I will tell you, I have made way more sacrifices in my life than all of the Sailor Guardians combined, believe me.

So, have you sacrificed your love life to save the world once, let alone FIVE THOUSAND TIMES? And that's just one.
Neon Genesis wrote:
Will you investigate the supposed extramarital affair between Sailor Pluto and the Queen's husband? Do you think it creates a conflict of interest in Pluto's ability to guard the gate of time?

No denounce, no crime for that.
Neon Genesis wrote:
I've heard rumors the Queen is also engaged in affairs with Sailor Uranus and Sailor Star Fighter.

We know it's not true. The sea didn't flood anything.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:42 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: In a relationship
lord Martiya wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:
As I said Lunar5313 is dead. His body is in a grave

As I said, lunar5313, stop making such a poor imitation of Sailor Venus.
Lord Mala wrote:
Believe me, MalaCare will be so affordable that even Hotaru will benefit from it and stop having those illusions of what happened to her.

And who's gonna pay for it?
Lord Mala wrote:
Her dad is my running mate and he approves of my plan.

And that's precisely his assistant Kaolinite has come back from the dead to tell us to stop him for his own good.
Lord Mala wrote:

I thought you liked your roof.
Lord Mala wrote:
Believe me, I got a ton of experience in leadership as opposed to Crooked Usagi.

Playing toy soldiers doesn't count. Her Majesty, on the other hand, has REAL experience.
Lord Mala wrote:
We are going to build barrier all around Earth and it's going to be a real big barrier, a real thick barrier and as I have promised, Nemesis and Pharaoh 90 are going to pay for it. We have a trade deficit with Nemesis for one and if I do it, it would cost 40 billion but if these guys do it, then it should cost us 3 billion.

Nemesis was disintegrated. As for Master Pharaoh 90, Sailor Saturn just brought us his body.
Lord Mala wrote:

They are considered heroes for annihilating numerous threats, leading the EarthForce against the Unicornicopian invasion and winning with the only casualties being a few soldiers that laughed so much at the triceratops jokes they hurt themselves (they have since recovered), eradicating a number of diseases and finding effective yet CHEAP cures for previously otherwise incurable ones (all paid under UsagiCare), solving desertification and deforestation problems, and so on.
Lord Mala wrote:

So, have you sacrificed your love life to save the world once, let alone FIVE THOUSAND TIMES? And that's just one.
Neon Genesis wrote:
Will you investigate the supposed extramarital affair between Sailor Pluto and the Queen's husband? Do you think it creates a conflict of interest in Pluto's ability to guard the gate of time?

No denounce, no crime for that.
Neon Genesis wrote:
I've heard rumors the Queen is also engaged in affairs with Sailor Uranus and Sailor Star Fighter.

We know it's not true. The sea didn't flood anything.

And you are an imposter. How do you know that I am Lunar5313? I can be anyone. So stop pointing fingers at me

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."-Gandhi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:25 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Oh I saw what happened with Sailor Uranus and Star Fighter have done. I have seen Usagi hang out with them and I have seen her husband having an affair with Pluto.

UsagiCare is one of the biggest failures of our lifetime and I intend to fix that with MalaCare. We are going to work hard to make Earth great again.

His body is not with Hotaru as I saw him on TV last night.

There is a difference between my tape from Access Crystal Tokyo and what Usagi has done. What I have done was just locker room banter, just all talk. Crooked Usagi on the other hand, she is not talk, she was with them along with her crooked husband, Mamoru.

Now if you listen to anything from Crooked Usagi or the Usagi campaign for more than 3 minutes, you will get a serious headache. People like her have 0 chance. She lacks the temperament to lead Earth.

Now, we do got some serious threats to our planet and I know how to deal with them. I would bring back waterboarding I would sure as would bring something probably worse than that for these dangerous threats. I have seen Crooked Usagi make attempts to let these people live and walk free such as the Spectre Sisters and Amazoness Quartet. Are you kidding me? Those people are dangerous and if it was me handling them, I would blow the hell out of them.

The people on Earth are furious with the current status quo. I know that they cannot stand the corruption and scandles from Usagi. We got Lying Minako, we got Dishonest Rei, we have complicit Ami, we got that bully Makato and ultimately, Crooked Usagi. I can go on and on with these people. Now if you want to continue with all the corruption, all the lies, all the deception and all of the mess we currently have, then go vote for Neo Queen Serenity. If you want to see Crystal Tokyo straightened out and an improved Earth, then Lord Mala is the way to go, believe me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:28 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
Oh I saw what happened with Sailor Uranus and Star Fighter have done. I have seen Usagi hang out with them and I have seen her husband having an affair with Pluto.

UsagiCare is one of the biggest failures of our lifetime and I intend to fix that with MalaCare. We are going to work hard to make Earth great again.

There is a difference between my tape from Access Crystal Tokyo and what Usagi has done. What I have done was just locker room banter, just all talk. Crooked Usagi on the other hand, she is not talk, she was with them along with her crooked husband, Mamoru.

Now if you listen to anything from Crooked Usagi or the Usagi campaign for more than 3 minutes, you will get a serious headache. People like her have 0 chance. She lacks the temperament to lead Earth.

Now, we do got some serious threats to our planet and I know how to deal with them. I would bring back waterboarding I would sure as would bring something probably worse than that for these dangerous threats. I have seen Crooked Usagi make attempts to let these people live and walk free such as the Spectre Sisters and Amazoness Quartet. Are you kidding me? Those people are dangerous and if it was me handling them, I would blow the hell out of them.

The people on Earth are furious with the current status quo. I know that they cannot stand the corruption and scandles from Usagi. We got Lying Minako, we got dishonest Rei, we have complicit Ami, we got that bully Makato and ultimately, Crooked Usagi. I can go on and on with these people. Now if you want to continue with all the corruption, all the lies, all the deception and all of the mess we currently have, then go vote for Neo Queen Serenity. If you want to see Crystal Tokyo straightened out and an improved Earth, then Lord Mala is the way to go, believe me.

So did you build a Death Star?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:29 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
No need for that, the Silver Crystal exists and if it were in my hands, it would be used responsibly, believe me.

Also, I would also like to point out that her husband Mamoru is not a nice guy. He is more abusive to women than anybody I've ever met, Usagi gets onto him yet somehow marries this guy.

Last edited by Lord Mala on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:30 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Lord Mala wrote:
No need for that, the Silver Crystal exists and if it were in my hands, it would be used responsibly, believe me.

What if people find a way around?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:34 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
They will not find any way around, believe me. Also I have met with the people that Mamoru abused and they are here with me. The biggest lying family ever.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:35 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
Lord Mala wrote:
They will not find any way around, believe me. Also I have met with the people that Mamoru abused and they are here with me. The biggest lying family ever.

There are ways around

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:57 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Lord Mala wrote:
The people on Earth are furious with the current status quo. I know that they cannot stand the corruption and scandles from Usagi. We got Lying Minako, we got Dishonest Rei, we have complicit Ami, we got that bully Makato and ultimately, Crooked Usagi. I can go on and on with these people.

You've forgotten to mention that they're all aliens conquering & exploiting the earthlings, & their illegitimate regime should've been overthrown & their people deported back to their places of origin already. Also, Endymion is a traitor who collaborates w/ the invaders & should be trialed for treason.

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:38 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
The people on Earth are furious with the current status quo. I know that they cannot stand the corruption and scandles from Usagi. We got Lying Minako, we got Dishonest Rei, we have complicit Ami, we got that bully Makato and ultimately, Crooked Usagi. I can go on and on with these people.

You've forgotten to mention that they're all aliens conquering & exploiting the earthlings, & their illegitimate regime should've been overthrown & their people deported back to their places of origin already. Also, Endymion is a traitor who collaborates w/ the invaders & should be trialed for treason.

Hm, this song does seem to have a familiar tune. Must've heard it in a past life or something.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:51 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
magic713 wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:

Hm, this song does seem to have a familiar tune. Must've heard it in a past life or something.

Well, many things said on this thread have a déjà vu feel anyway. :lol:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:16 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Yes, they will be deported under my watch. You also have that Crooked Usagi who is the queen of Earth yet she is not from Earth, she is from the Moon. I demand her birth certificate.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:20 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
What will happen if we have a Civil War? Or when moonies demand asylum??

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:32 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
lunar5313 wrote:
What will happen if we have a Civil War?

Should that really happen, the opposing sides would actually be proxies of various external powers like the Dark Kingdom. :lol:

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:42 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
lunar5313 wrote:
And you are an imposter. How do you know that I am Lunar5313? I can be anyone. So stop pointing fingers at me

Who else has any interest to frame Sailor Venus for lunar's supposed death?
lunar5313 wrote:

Aand... You break character, fake Venus.
Lord Mala wrote:

Nice! Out with the picture, or you're a liar. And if you do, we have evidence you're a pervert and a peeper. It's good for you you're lying, isn't it?
Lord Mala wrote:

My mother being healed from cancer say otherwise.
Lord Mala wrote:

You mean when we were trying to keep Saturn's stepparents from dancing on the corpse?
Lord Mala wrote:

You have also offered money to assault government officials.
Lord Mala wrote:

What campaign? She's in charge as HEREDITARY monarch.
Lord Mala wrote:

Thanks for proving that you know nothing on how to rule anything. Or that you have no idea of what you're talking about, given the Ayakashi Sisters are dead. TV shows aren't always truthful, you know?
That said, the Amazoness Quartet was proven to have been under brainwashing at the time, AND they have also served their time.
Lord Mala wrote:
The people on Earth are furious with the current status quo. I know that they cannot stand the corruption and scandles from Usagi. We got Lying Minako, we got Dishonest Rei, we have complicit Ami, we got that bully Makato and ultimately, Crooked Usagi. I can go on and on with these people. Now if you want to continue with all the corruption, all the lies, all the deception and all of the mess we currently have, then go vote for Neo Queen Serenity. If you want to see Crystal Tokyo straightened out and an improved Earth, then Lord Mala is the way to go, believe me.

The biggest amount of ☹ you've said so far, given that Her Majesty is having trouble keeping people from making a religion worshipping her as a benevolent goddess.
Lord Mala wrote:

You can't even use it.
Lord Mala wrote:
Also, I would also like to point out that her husband Mamoru is not a nice guy. He is more abusive to women than anybody I've ever met, Usagi gets onto him yet somehow marries this guy.

Aand... You just got sued for libel. Guess Her Majesty's REALLY furious if she unleashed her lawyers on you...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:46 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
lord Martiya wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:

Who else has any interest to frame Sailor Venus for lunar's supposed death?
lunar5313 wrote:

Aand... You break character, fake Venus.
Lord Mala wrote:

Nice! Out with the picture, or you're a liar. And if you do, we have evidence you're a pervert and a peeper. It's good for you you're lying, isn't it?
Lord Mala wrote:

My mother being healed from cancer say otherwise.
Lord Mala wrote:

You mean when we were trying to keep Saturn's stepparents from dancing on the corpse?
Lord Mala wrote:

You have also offered money to assault government officials.
Lord Mala wrote:

What campaign? She's in charge as HEREDITARY monarch.
Lord Mala wrote:

Thanks for proving that you know nothing on how to rule anything. Or that you have no idea of what you're talking about, given the Ayakashi Sisters are dead. TV shows aren't always truthful, you know?
That said, the Amazoness Quartet was proven to have been under brainwashing at the time, AND they have also served their time.
Lord Mala wrote:

The biggest amount of ☹ you've said so far, given that Her Majesty is having trouble keeping people from making a religion worshipping her as a benevolent goddess.
Lord Mala wrote:

You can't even use it.
Lord Mala wrote:

Aand... You just got sued for libel. Guess Her Majesty's REALLY furious if she unleashed her lawyers on you...

As mentioned Lunar is dead. I took over for him, but I may not be Venus, or I can be. How can you tell? I might be a clone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:34 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
So my fans are all saying that if Usagi wins, they all call for a revolution. Well then hell yeah we should have a revolution if Crooked Usagi wins.

Oh I have seen the pictures, I have seen them.

Also, do not listen to anything that comes from Crooked Usagi's dad, Kenji Tsukino. Last I saw he works for a fake news organization.

I have met with the people who have been victims of what Mamoru has done to them.

There is nothing benevolent about Crooked Usagi. She is a pathological liar, I am an honest man.

Mala-Tomoe 2017!
Make Earth Great Again!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:28 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
lunar5313 wrote:
As mentioned Lunar is dead. I took over for him, but I may not be Venus, or I can be. How can you tell? I might be a clone

You clearly aren't Venus. And if lunar is indeed dead, then we should add murder to the list of your crimes.
Lord Mala wrote:
So my fans are all saying that if Usagi wins, they all call for a revolution. Well then hell yeah we should have a revolution if Crooked Usagi wins.

First, there's no elections, this is a hereditary monarchy. Second, you're skirting a bit too closely to terrorist propaganda.
Lord Mala wrote:

Then produce them.
Lord Mala wrote:
Also, do not listen to anything that comes from Crooked Usagi's dad, Kenji Tsukino. Last I saw he works for a fake news organization.

Last I checked, he didn't work for you.
Lord Mala wrote:
I have met with the people who have been victims of what Mamoru has done to them.

Names and evidence, boy.
Lord Mala wrote:
There is nothing benevolent about Crooked Usagi. She is a pathological liar, I am an honest man.

So far you've proved yourself a pathological liar, and not even a particularly good one.

In fact I've been wondering since the start why your ☹ seemed familiar, and now I know: it's slightly adjusted Unicornicopian propaganda. And there were survivors among the Unicornicopians that did not revolt against their Grand Ruler at the triceratops jokes. You, lord Mala, may not be the real lord Mala, but you clearly are one of them Unicornicopians!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:32 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
lord Martiya wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:

You clearly aren't Venus. And if lunar is indeed dead, then we should add murder to the list of your crimes.
Lord Mala wrote:

First, there's no elections, this is a hereditary monarchy. Second, you're skirting a bit too closely to terrorist propaganda.
Lord Mala wrote:

Then produce them.
Lord Mala wrote:

Last I checked, he didn't work for you.
Lord Mala wrote:

Names and evidence, boy.
Lord Mala wrote:

So far you've proved yourself a pathological liar, and not even a particularly good one.

In fact I've been wondering since the start why your ☹ seemed familiar, and now I know: it's slightly adjusted Unicornicopian propaganda. And there were survivors among the Unicornicopians that did not revolt against their Grand Ruler at the triceratops jokes. You, lord Mala, may not be the real lord Mala, but you clearly are one of them Unicornicopians!

Maybe Lunar faked his own death to escape the government. Maybe he is still alive. How can you tell?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:14 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
lunar5313 wrote:
Maybe Lunar faked his own death to escape the government. Maybe he is still alive. How can you tell?

I can't. But what I CAN tell is that the government in general and Sailor Venus in particular are extraneous to their plight, except for Sailor Venus suing them for libel.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:17 pm 
Nebula
Nebula
lord Martiya wrote:
lunar5313 wrote:

I can't. But what I CAN tell is that the government in general and Sailor Venus in particular are extraneous to their plight, except for Sailor Venus suing them for libel.

What if Venus kills Lunar5313? Then it wouldn't be libel...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:00 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
lunar5313 wrote:
What if Venus kills Lunar5313? Then it wouldn't be libel...

As if! She's smarter than that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:18 am 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Now take a look at Minako? Is that also the face of a person who shall lead planet Earth? Hell no. She's just like Crooked Usagi.

And let's not forget, she is not from Earth either. I know she is from Venus and I demand her birth certificate.

I promise you that as king of Earth, I am going to make Earth great again. I have no need to apologize to Minako or Crooked Usagi or anyone on her team. I did not say a single thing that was made to insult her, I only stated the facts.

Also, Crooked Usagi lied. The Death Busters had no weapons of mass destruction that could have destroyed Earth. She made a lie by going after them and claiming that they did. Again you want more lies and ☹, vote for Crooked Usagi and Minako. Want truth? Vote Lord Mala.

I am the most honest person and the least hateful person you will ever see!

We need tough people in this. Usagi is nowhere near tough. This is a tough job and it needs tough people. She doesn't know how defend Earth just like her mother, also nowhere near tough, the first Serenity. She too wasn't tough enough to protect the Moon from the Dark Kingdom? Are people like these the kind of people you want? I don't think so.

She called Rubius a ☹. Now I do not know Rubius, I've never met him. I do know this though, she used a very vulgar word to describe him. Just how are we going to set a good example on our kids when we have a leader who uses filthy language?

I am a master negotiator. She is the single biggest liar, she will say anything. No wonder she has no real endorsements. No wonder I'm ahead in the real polls.

And then you got to look at her. Can you trust somebody with that kind of hair? Hell no. My hair is better, much better than hers.

And this is to Crooked Usagi. You need to read my book, The Art of Rules. I promise you that you will learn a whole lot from it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:40 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Lord Mala wrote:
Want truth? Vote Lord Mala.

Guess you meant the alternative one. :P

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:56 pm 
Aurorae Lunares
Aurorae Lunares
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Lord Mala wrote:
Want truth? Vote Lord Mala.

Guess you meant the alternative one. :P

The only Lord Mala and the real Lord Mala. That is me. Vote for me if you want truth.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next