Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: Fanfiction Ideas
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:27 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Sabrblade wrote:
Kiryugoji2002 wrote:
The police find the monsters of the Dark Kindom and calls the Japanese Government about them. The government goes out to seek their base in the Artic with the Inner Senshi.
They'd be going to the wrong place since the Dark Kingdom was in the Arctic, not the Antarctic. :tongue:

Well, they go to the Artic. Then, the S.W.A.T team Vs. The Dark Kingdom.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:15 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
knowall7 wrote:
Here a few ideas, with similar premise. The premise is Usagi is a Sailor Animamate named Sailor Silver Rabbit. Now here's my two ideas that can be combined as one:
*Partnered with Sailor Iron Mouse, Silver Rabbit has to find true Star Seeds as well, but she chooses people who actually are nice and decent people (rather than the celebs her partner hunts). Of all the Sailor Animamates, she actually gets the closest to finding true star seeds, sometimes going after people close to the Senshi.
*When Silver Rabbit hunts for true star seeds, her mission brings her to Mamoru Chiba. Instead of stealing his star seed, she begins falling for him and begins an affair with him, hiding him from the rest of the Shadow Galactica.

Here's how I imagine Silver Rabbit's personality is. Like Aluminum Siren, she sometimes loses focus on her goal, but only because she is easily astounded by things on the planet. She likes the people, nice to cute animals (including Luna, whom she could meet before she's revealed to be a Sailor Animamate), and entertained by things like shops, arcades, parks, etc. Her amusements sometime annoy her cohorts, but she does focus when confronted with her target.

Then who is Sailor Moon?
Kiryugoji2002 wrote:
The police find the monsters of the Dark Kindom and calls the Japanese Government about them. Te government goes out to seek their base in Antarctica with the Inner Senshi.

The police already found the youma in both manga and anime. In the anime they did nothing, but in the manga they pestered Minako 'till she accepted to work part-time for them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:30 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
They could've just shot the youma.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:53 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Oh please, everybody knows police in anime are about as skilled/good at their jobs as Imperial Stormtroopers.

Krillin being the exception.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:05 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
lord Martiya wrote:
knowall7 wrote:
Here a few ideas, with similar premise. The premise is Usagi is a Sailor Animamate named Sailor Silver Rabbit. Now here's my two ideas that can be combined as one:
*Partnered with Sailor Iron Mouse, Silver Rabbit has to find true Star Seeds as well, but she chooses people who actually are nice and decent people (rather than the celebs her partner hunts). Of all the Sailor Animamates, she actually gets the closest to finding true star seeds, sometimes going after people close to the Senshi.
*When Silver Rabbit hunts for true star seeds, her mission brings her to Mamoru Chiba. Instead of stealing his star seed, she begins falling for him and begins an affair with him, hiding him from the rest of the Shadow Galactica.

Here's how I imagine Silver Rabbit's personality is. Like Aluminum Siren, she sometimes loses focus on her goal, but only because she is easily astounded by things on the planet. She likes the people, nice to cute animals (including Luna, whom she could meet before she's revealed to be a Sailor Animamate), and entertained by things like shops, arcades, parks, etc. Her amusements sometime annoy her cohorts, but she does focus when confronted with her target.

Then who is Sailor Moon?

It's a fanfiction idea, some concept to get a writer started. I haven't thought out all the details because if I had the energy to do it, I'd write it myself.

So they may choose not to even have a Sailor Moon, or maybe have Usagi ally herself with Tuxedo Mask and the Senshi, they might retrieve her star seed from the Shadow Galactica or something.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:42 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Kiryugoji2002 wrote:
They could've just shot the youma.

Not really a youma, but this would be a good representation of what happens when you shoot one.

And that's with heavy weapons, not the small guns issued to the Japanese police.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:35 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
One of my most deranged crossover ideas ever: as a teenager, Minako’s mother wore the mask of Kekko Kamen. As a consequence Minako is already combat trained when Artemis finds her, more studious, and has the very attitude toward nudity you’d expect from someone raised by Kekko Kamen.
If you don’t know what kind of deranged series Kekko Kamen is… Well, the heroine’s costume consists of a red rabbit-eared mask with matching gloves, boots and scarf, and nothing else, and she enters the scene singing her own theme song. As it goes on, it manages to get weirder. Turns out, the first chapter was originally a joke that Go Nagai sent his editor expecting him to refuse, but he liked it and told Nagai to make a series out of it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:28 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
Other: Judge of the Nights
I'm not sure if anybody thought about it before,but i always thought it would be cool if inners and their possible boyfriends are in The newlyweds quiz show

"I need you more than anyone else on this entire planet could possibly ever need you! I need you to take care of me, to put up with me, and most of all I need you to love me, 'cause I love you" -Homer Simpson

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:47 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Months of membershipMonths of membership
Other: Gettin forum married
I've been writing up a fanfiction on dA, I may decide to post it here as well; essentially it follows on from the canon of the first anime but takes place 25 years later - the present day. There are three main stories that wieve into each other throughout the fanfic; the Backstory that explains how at the end of Sailor Stars the senshi split up and lived their lives, the Quest story where Usagi tries to reconnect with everyone and travel around the world to find them and find new Sailor Scouts, as the Negaverse story plays out (in the context of the fanfiction the Negaverse is different to the English dub.) where a galactic empire at the opposite end of the universe pushes to conquer the Solar System.
The Backstory uses known facts about the girls and attempts to depict a possible future based on this information, also the new senshi is expanded to fifteen scouts divided into three groups. The character and personalities of the new scouts are based around the character and personalities of the mythological figures the planets are named after with a single exception - Chibiusa becomes the new Sailor Moon. Lastly the villains are, in a word, competent; they stage fights with the Sailor Scouts that generally end in defeat however their grand plan transcends this and proceeds largely unhindered until the very end.
It'll be a bit more adult than a typical Sailor Moon fanfic so I'm really no sure how well it will go.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:17 pm 
Planeta
Planeta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Ami-Chans True Love
all my Sailor Moon Fan Fics are on here I have several Fan Fics for different series as well, I have one for Legend of Zelda and One for Super Mario Bros. but I think the Zelda one is better I have both saved on my computer but neither of them are complete sadly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:34 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Not really sure if I'll write a fanfic since I'm pretty busy or lazy usually but I'd love to see a crossover fanfic of Sailor Moon and Naruto Shippuden (after the final Naruto vs Sasuke fight). I don't know what to actually write about though but I would probably be thinking of using Sasuke as a main character for it

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:43 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membership
I have some fan fiction ideas, I just have no idea when I'll get to them.

Some are just "extra episodes" like more people being Heart Snatched or having their dream mirrors looked at.

My big idea is to try a gender swap story where the Senshi (and certain other characters) are the opposite gender as the proper cannon. I'd try to explore what differences there would be and how the story might develop. I was debating whether to have this be it's own story or a cross over with the 90's anime. Possibly the first then the second. If anyone has any comments or advise for this potential project, it would be fun to hear them.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:38 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
doctorwho29 wrote:

Some are just "extra episodes" like more people being Heart Snatched or having their dream mirrors looked at.

My big idea is to try a gender swap story where the Senshi (and certain other characters) are the opposite gender as the proper cannon. I'd try to explore what differences there would be and how the story might develop. I was debating whether to have this be it's own story or a cross over with the 90's anime. Possibly the first then the second. If anyone has any comments or advise for this potential project, it would be fun to hear them.

It's an interesting idea. I'm curious to know who you had in mind for gender swaps.
Generally I don't like gender swapping, not the idea but sometimes the execution is very poorly done. I can't really offer advise since I've never done that myself, but a good first place to start is to figure out your characters - in this case it wouldn't hurt to do a bit of research on the original characters and work out their personality traits, most have nothing to do with gender but often aspects of people's personality can be linked to experiences in their life and THAT may be connected to an aspect of gender.
Good luck with it. :)

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:27 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
chrissifniotis wrote:
doctorwho29 wrote:

It's an interesting idea. I'm curious to know who you had in mind for gender swaps.
Generally I don't like gender swapping, not the idea but sometimes the execution is very poorly done. I can't really offer advise since I've never done that myself, but a good first place to start is to figure out your characters - in this case it wouldn't hurt to do a bit of research on the original characters and work out their personality traits, most have nothing to do with gender but often aspects of people's personality can be linked to experiences in their life and THAT may be connected to an aspect of gender.

The core group to change would be the Senshi becoming guys and Mamoru a woman. I'm not sure beyond that. I keep debating on people like the Dark Kingdom. Unless I was trying to add homosexuality to the story, Motoki would either become the "Arcade Girl" or his relationship with Usagi might change. I'm still in the early notes phase but we'll see how it goes

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:31 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Another of my crazy crossovers ideas: inconvenient inheritance. In which the cold relationship between Minako and her mother comes from her being a thief on the side-and, much to her embarrassment, Minako's grandparents are Lupin III and Fujiko-and conceived her mother on the desk of a police chief.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:25 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Have the senshi team up one more time to beat an ultimate enemy.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:23 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
doctorwho29 wrote:

... It's called Bishonen Senshi Sailor Moon, and it was amazing.

Anyways, it was something done a while back. And honestly, I really enjoyed the characters, especially writing for Rei.

If I had the knowhow and some help, I'd make a SM:Another Story style game, with more polish and flair.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:59 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Princess Venus wrote:
doctorwho29 wrote:

... It's called Bishonen Senshi Sailor Moon, and it was amazing.

Anyways, it was something done a while back. And honestly, I really enjoyed the characters, especially writing for Rei.

If I had the knowhow and some help, I'd make a SM:Another Story style game, with more polish and flair.

Well maybe I'll look it up and still do my own version :)

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:33 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
A friend of mine in a sm forum wrote a sm fic with forum members in it some time ago.I think it's amusing as a crossover :innocent:

"I need you more than anyone else on this entire planet could possibly ever need you! I need you to take care of me, to put up with me, and most of all I need you to love me, 'cause I love you" -Homer Simpson

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:43 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
litacan wrote:
A friend of mine in a sm forum wrote a sm fic with forum members in it some time ago.I think it's amusing as a crossover :innocent:

Wow.
That would be fun to try out here.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:55 am 
Systema Solare
Systema Solare
chrissifniotis wrote:
litacan wrote:

Wow.
That would be fun to try out here.

I may give it a try but it needs observation so it can be very late :ninja: :happy:

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:38 pm 
Luna
Luna
Years of membership
Another strange crossover idea from myself. This time with One Punch-Man.

Basic idea is that Minako has a good relationship with her mother, who has trained her in combat and is ranked B in the Hero Association-and has recently undergone a nervous breakdown due harassing from the Blizzard Group caused by her refusal to join them. Cue Artemis-and now Sailor V holds a grudge toward the Blizzard Group for that and Fubuki and the Hero Association for not reigning them in. She's also affiliated with the police (who has little patience for the uncaring attitude of most registered heroes), and inspired some people to become unregistered heroes themselves, their names being Tuxedo Kamen, Playboy Girl, Moon Goat, The Mist, Archer, and Mifune.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:28 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membership
Other: Status: Feel good.
I've been considering making a script fic which is essentially an abridged adaptation of the anime.

Join the chatroom here: http://planetaryguardians.chatango.com/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:18 am 
Luna Crescens
Luna Crescens
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
Other: The Rei-volution
I suggested this in the "rumors" thread:

Quote:
Jadeite escaped the Eternal Sleep, lived several years in New York under a fake ID, and was assassinated by Chibiusa.

Commander-in-Chief of the :rei:-volution

YKYWTMSMW Fortunes for Linux: https://github.com/redblade7/smtoomuch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:24 am 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
redblade7 wrote:
I suggested this in the "rumors" thread:

Quote:
Jadeite escaped the Eternal Sleep, lived several years in New York under a fake ID, and was assassinated by Chibiusa.

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:44 am 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
chrissifniotis wrote:
doctorwho29 wrote:

That is interesting you incorporated the Negaverse as an original enemy group in the Japanese uncut version. In my fanfiction I gave the name Negaverse to the alternate Universe the Death Busters are said to be from and the location of the Tau Galaxy.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:30 am 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
MariaTenebre wrote:
chrissifniotis wrote:
doctorwho29 wrote:

That is interesting you incorporated the Negaverse as an original enemy group in the Japanese uncut version. In my fanfiction I gave the name Negaverse to the alternate Universe the Death Busters are said to be from and the location of the Tau Galaxy.

Interesting idea. Yeah, I decided to put easter eggs like that into the story given its setting, of course the Negaverse and Mako's relationship with Ittou are the most obvious ones but as the story goes along I add in even more. The Negaverse was an idea I had for the story since the start, a highly militant group of aliens as the villains, their tactical traits came later in the process.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9