Genvid & Dies Gaudii Forums

International Sailor Moon Online Community

* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Does Rini have a thing for horses?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:10 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Icarus wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Sailorcancer wrote:
I think that should be "Screwing with horses minds".

It seems like the second image has the horse initiating the kiss.

Again, humanphilia! :ninja: That horse should be condemned! :x

But at least Pegasus became his humanoid form as Helios and then kissed Chibiusa. I had no issue at all with her having a crush on Pegasus during the SuperS season. She was a child and practically she adored him like the way she was with Mamoru; their interactions was never basically incestuous at all. I wish people would quit jumping to conclusions too fast. :x

I was referring to that real horse in the pic. :)

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:10 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
BTW, could you post that YouTube link again if it's still there? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCYsk1NJ1HY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:11 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 39 months ago
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
I was referring to that real horse in the pic. :)

I know that, but I was giving a rant on why people think the interaction between Chibiusa and Helios was somewhat bestiality. But the real life picture between that woman and horse is rather odd and disgusting at the same time. :| :ninja:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:13 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
I have a like/dislike thing with her, but I'm not fond of the whole father attraction or horse attraction, it's just not right man :grey:

I don't mind if she's with helios human form or even perly in fact I prefer it :o

heck even her and setsuna is better, at least she's not a blood relative or an animal and they have a close friendship

Last edited by Prince Rose on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:16 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 39 months ago
inactive
Prince Chiba wrote:
I have a like/dislike thing with her, but I'm not fond of the whole father attraction or horse attraction, it's just not right man :grey:

I don't mind if she's with helios human form or even perly

I think she's more compatible with Perle. Those two look so adorable together, especially after she kissed him on the cheek at the end of the SuperS movie. Too bad that the film existed out of the continuity. P-:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:17 pm 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Enjoy Yourself
Icarus wrote:
Prince Chiba wrote:

I don't mind if she's with helios human form or even perly

I think she's more compatible with Perle. Those two look so adorable together, especially after she kissed him on the cheek at the end of the SuperS movie. Too bad that the film existed out of the continuity. P-:

I actually like this pair better than her with helios

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:20 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Maraviollantes wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
BTW, could you post that YouTube link again if it's still there? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCYsk1NJ1HY

Thx. :)

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:19 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 48 months ago
inactive
I don't think there's anything wrong with what that girl's doing. You and I may consider it gross, but a lot of people kiss animals, children, etc. on the mouth. Just because a kiss is on the mouth doesn't mean it has to be sexual.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:43 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 50 months ago
inactive
Rachael wrote:
I don't think there's anything wrong with what that girl's doing. You and I may consider it gross, but a lot of people kiss animals, children, etc. on the mouth. Just because a kiss is on the mouth doesn't mean it has to be sexual.
Hahaha! you're funny :lol:, but you do have a point.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:04 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 31 months ago
inactive
I kiss my doggies on the mouth. They hate it. xD!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Yen-sama wrote:

Like "yuck! :dead: "? :P

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:47 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 31 months ago
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Yen-sama wrote:

Nooo, they just close this eyes real tight and try to back away. They're so cuuuuuuute xD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 am 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Yen-sama wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
Yen-sama wrote:

Nooo, they just close this eyes real tight and try to back away. They're so cuuuuuuute xD

That could be just their way to say "yuck! :dead: ", as they can't speak human languages. l o l

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:15 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 48 months ago
inactive
BoondocksMoon wrote:
Hahaha! you're funny :lol:, but you do have a point.

I think part of my charm is how seriously I take everything. ;p

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:45 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 42 months ago
inactive
Look upon what the show was based upon - Greek Myth. In Greek Myth there is plenty of instances of incest, bestiality, etc. Should come as no surprise.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 54 months ago
inactive
sailor titan wrote:
Look upon what the show was based upon - Greek Myth. In Greek Myth there is plenty of instances of incest, bestiality, etc. Should come as no surprise.

so technically, i was right :D

theres also roman myth too, jupiter's thunder for example.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:34 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 10 months ago
inactive
Simple.
Not beastiality.
I wanted to marry my dad for the longest time when I was younger. However hat quickly changed once I started being interested in my best friend Chris. I knew him since kindergarten but didn't realize I like dhim for a while.

I think mine only last a few months. But then again it was like the age of five.
Ten is different agreed HOWEVER remember when she got sent back in time the first time issues were going on and on top of that she was only eight. Granted she should have grown out of that stage but I don't even think it's a "daddy" loving factor anymore.
If you watch the series closely it's mainly jealousy. Not her wanting to marry or even kiss Mamoru.
Most children have extreme jealousy when it cmes to parents.

So what.

As for her and Pegasus, sure she could have fallen for him but I think it wa mainly I am lonely and he makes me happy, bot real love.
Simple as that. She loved Mamoru because of a jealous fa ctor. She loved Helios for a companionship factor. Nothing sexual there.

As for animals: I have four cats, a chinichilla, and a dog.
I kiss my cats akl;l the time without issue even have one that kisses me back. She's a sweety.
My dog gives me kisses and I give him kisses. I love my animals but more because they are comforting. I had my parents split when I was young, an abusive stepfather, my mother died on me in 2000, my stepmom and dad split, housefire.

Through all this time didnt have any comfort but my cats. When my mom died they came into my life. I added in two others and they love me.

Kisses and kneading are comforting to me. Makes me know I am still alive and that somoeone cares even when I am alone. Nothing wrong with that.
I'd kiss a horse too. :) no animals with tongue or anything. L O L. But in all seriousness, there's nothing to debate.
Most of it seems to be a comforting factor.

"Don't eat that cake!"

To View my Sailor moon Collection-
http://www.myspace.com/demon_goddess/ph ... on/3688870

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:36 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Soulofthemoon wrote:
I kiss my cats akl;l the time without issue even have one that kisses me back. She's a sweety.
My dog gives me kisses and I give him kisses. I love my animals but more because they are comforting.
I'd kiss a horse too. :) no animals with tongue or anything. L O L. But in all seriousness, there's nothing to debate.

I doubt your cats blush when you remove your shirt, though: http://sailormoon.biz/displayimage.php?pid=10065 :cool:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:53 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Maraviollantes wrote:
Soulofthemoon wrote:
My dog gives me kisses and I give him kisses. I love my animals but more because they are comforting.

I doubt your cats blush when you remove your shirt, though: http://sailormoon.biz/displayimage.php?pid=10065 :cool:

Pegasus is a pedo. :P

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:06 pm 
inactive
Anything that has a human mind (pegasus is technically human) can blush and turn their heads. He was curtious enough not to stare and closed his eyes and turned his head.

I would blush to if some random guy just came in front of me, was a friend, and just kinda took his shirt off/clothes. Naturally I'd be a bit embarrassed that they just did that in front of me.

"Don't eat that cake!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:43 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Soulofthemoon wrote:
Anything that has a human mind (pegasus is technically human) can blush and turn their heads. He was curtious enough not to stare and closed his eyes and turned his head.

I would blush to if some random guy just came in front of me, was a friend, and just kinda took his shirt off/clothes. Naturally I'd be a bit embarrassed that they just did that in front of me.

In your previous post you argued that Chibiusa/Helios relationship, including kissing, has the same nature that any other relationship of a human and a pet. This example proves otherwise. Pets don't blush when their owners remove clothes. And when your "pet", who blushes while seeing you naked, kisses you, it's not just a comforting "pet" kiss already. There obviously is a sexual element in their relationship.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:07 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 73 months ago
inactive
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
BTW, I think Luna was very, very wrong morally when she had that taboo crush on that human scientist in the S movie - it's humanphilia! :eek:

hahaha antropophilia sounds more ok. :cool:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:49 pm 
inactive
Maraviollantes wrote:
Soulofthemoon wrote:

In your previous post you argued that Chibiusa/Helios relationship, including kissing, has the same nature that any other relationship of a human and a pet. This example proves otherwise. Pets don't blush when their owners remove clothes. And when your "pet", who blushes while seeing you naked, kisses you, it's not just a comforting "pet" kiss already. There obviously is a sexual element in their relationship.

II never really stated it wasn't. I myself think her nd Peegasus would be cute as friends, but greatas a human pair.
The fact is, Pegasus is human and a Pegasus too. A xshapeshift typ if you prefer.
Our pets have NO human like tendencies and do not have human brains.
Pegasus does.
He isn't a pet he's a human inside a pegasus form.
There's a difference right there in that. If our cats could talk, they'd probably blush to. :P But they don't have a human mind like Pegasus/Helios himsrlf does.

I think that if they did get into a relationship it would be cute. Because in Helios dream world he's a pegasus. In the real world he's human.
:P

So in honest opinion there is no beastilaity here even i there was a relationship. Granted she doesn't know he has a human form, but he knows he does.
He just can't tell her.

So yes he could very well like her and she could very well love him. *shrugs*
Honestly I don't see anything wrong really. Not saying it isn't or is. I just think that as a child you can fall in love with anybody or anything. :P
My honest opinion, give me a shapeshifting boyfriend anyday...Teehee. at least the I know they would be wonderful to be around and could protect me.

However in the case of Pegasus/Helios blushing it seemed to be more of a curtious factor.
again anyone would blush if someone got naked in front of them. I know many guys that are my friends blush when they accidentily walk in on me or something.
It's natural. Even if you don't like the person. It could be embarassment,.

(Oh and I was posting about the fact that it could be a pet/human relationship. Never actually put my thought out there. Just wanted to argue a point to someone making the pet claim...:P)

The topic is fun. However I argue that there are a lot of opinions out there therefore could be no real answer L O L

"Don't eat that cake!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:01 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
Henrique-Hotaru wrote:
Rika-Chicchi wrote:
BTW, I think Luna was very, very wrong morally when she had that taboo crush on that human scientist in the S movie - it's humanphilia! :eek:

hahaha antropophilia sounds more ok. :cool:

You mean "anthropophilia"? You're right - that's a way much better word for it! :D

My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:34 am 
inactive
Soulofthemoon wrote:
I wanted to marry my dad for the longest time
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:06 pm 
inactive
BoondocksMoon wrote:
Soulofthemoon wrote:
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

It was a child thing and I was like twoish when it started. It's natural for every kid for at least a year of their childhood even if yu don't remember it yourself
Simple as that.
Obviously I don't now L O L

"Don't eat that cake!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:41 pm 
Lumen Cinereum
Lumen Cinereum
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
*comes out of my corner* Oy, Why do people try to find logic in a cartoon especially a fictional anime about girls who are reincarnated into magical girls who have to defend the earth from evil with a a pink haired little girl who feel "in love" ( I use this in love loosely) with her unicorn. People enjoy the anime and stop trying to assume a animated little girl has a mental disease... ;) now if you excuse me I'm going to finish my ice cream *goes sits in the corner*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:19 pm 
inactive
Soulofthemoon wrote:
BoondocksMoon wrote:
Soulofthemoon wrote:

It was a child thing and I was like twoish when it started. It's natural for every kid for at least a year of their childhood even
I guess so :lol:.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:05 am 
inactive
BoondocksMoon wrote:

It was a child thing and I was like twoish when it started. It's natural for every kid for at least a year of their childhood even[/quote]I guess so :rantipole:.[/quote]

It's the truth. Very few kids don't go through it.
Only those that have issues in their lives actually try to go through with it.

True enough. It is an anime after all.
I just watched one that had to deal with the human race ending.
And another where you can fall in love with a robot.
And of course many many more.

I was even watching an anime about a human loving a fish girl....

It's not real. :P
So in which case debate must be over L O L
Anime and cartoons have some funny funny aspects...

You don't see everyone becoming a necrophiliac because vampires are hot...:))...but they are dead people.:P

"Don't eat that cake!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:32 am 
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Sailor Pusheen Mew
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Soulofthemoon wrote:
BoondocksMoon wrote:

It was a child thing and I was like twoish when it started. It's natural for every kid for at least a year of their childhood even
I guess so :rantipole:.[/quote]

It's the truth. Very few kids don't go through it.
Only those that have issues in their lives actually try to go through with it.

True enough. It is an anime after all.
I just watched one that had to deal with the human race ending.
And another where you can fall in love with a robot.
And of course many many more.

I was even watching an anime about a human loving a fish girl....

It's not real. :P
So in which case debate must be over L O L
Anime and cartoons have some funny funny aspects...

You don't see everyone becoming a necrophiliac because vampires are hot...:))...but they are dead people.:P[/quote]

a fish girl? what's that?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next