* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Black Moon clan hidden members
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:09 pm 
Stella
Stella
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hi guys I just finished watching episode 83 and I noticed something interesting. When King Endymion was speaking of the rising of the Black Moon clan he showed two shadowed pictures of their members. One was a pic of Rubeus and the Four Phantom Sister and another was a pic of Demand, Esmeraude, Saphir and two unknown members of the clan.

You can see pictures of these two members below at 9:13 on the video below. Tell me though what do you think of these two people and who dow you think they might have been.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5-D0ACW ... re=related

Post subject: Re: Black Moon clan hidden members
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:20 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I asked this very same question way back during the R Re-watch.
Quote:
When we the shadowy silhouettes of the Black Moon Clan members, we first see a group of people that we can identity (from right to left) as Rubeus, Petz, Calaveras, Berthier, and Koan. We next see another group that we can identify (this time, from left to right) as Demand, Esmeraude, and three other members. The one next to Esmeraude might be Saphir (the hair looks a little different, though), but who are the other two?

The hair of one of these looks kinda like that of Chiral/Achiral, but the other person looks completely new.

I'm just gonna guess that the makers didn't put much thought into these two designs and just threw them in to even out the number of people shown in these two images.

Wow! You sure know your stuff, Sabr!
Prince Rose wrote:
thats Sabrblade for ya always in perfect detail
KawaiiMira wrote:
I always look forward to your posts!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:30 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 31 months ago
inactive
Sabrblade wrote:
I'm just gonna guess that the makers didn't put much thought into these two designs and just threw them in to even out the number of people shown in these two images.

That's what I was thinking.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:43 pm 
Stella
Stella
Sabrblade wrote:
I asked this very same question way back during the R Re-watch.
Quote:
When we the shadowy silhouettes of the Black Moon Clan members, we first see a group of people that we can identity (from right to left) as Rubeus, Petz, Calaveras, Berthier, and Koan. We next see another group that we can identify (this time, from left to right) as Demand, Esmeraude, and three other members. The one next to Esmeraude might be Saphir (the hair looks a little different, though), but who are the other two?

The hair of one of these looks kinda like that of Chiral/Achiral, but the other person looks completely new.

I don't think the one with the long hair is a man, it almost looks like it has breasts and the other one looks like a dimunitive sized man. However then again the one after Saphir could be Wiseman if what we think is hair and breasts are merely his shroud. However I suppose you are right it was probably put there to even out the number of people, however who these people might have been is something to ponder and I wonder if anyone has wrote fanfiction on the subject.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:36 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 16 months ago
inactive
Let's call them "Crystal" and "Silver". ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:01 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Is the 5th one Jakoku?

It looks like the hair is like a scyth dressed in a hooded robe.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:38 am 
Bitten by Chibiusa 53 months ago
inactive
I never noticed that. But then again, it's hard to see the little things when you have to concentrate on reading subtitles.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:01 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Looking at it again, the "hair" on the fifth one also looks kinda like a horn. Freaky. :eek:

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:25 pm 
Stella
Stella
Sabrblade wrote:
Looking at it again, the "hair" on the fifth one also looks kinda like a horn. Freaky. :eek:

I thought it looked more like really spikey hair. However the hair on the fourth one I think looks like a long haired woman.

Honestly I think the identities of these two people are one of the most interesting Sailor Moon mysteries ever!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:58 pm 
Bitten by Chibiusa 7 months ago
inactive
I've actually noticed that too when I watched the episode. After reading the manga I just thought it was Venetici and Aquatici doing a cameo appearance. (It kinda looks like them)
Oh well, I always pictured the Black Moon having more people then the ones we see, both in manga and anime.

Don't think one of them is Wiseman, because I always thought that he was the black shadow with glowing eyes that appears afterwards in that scene (they should have added a crystal globe to the shadow :D). I don't know, it kinda represents the nature of Death Phantom to me. :lol:

Still, a very interesting SM mystery.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:27 am 
Yoshi
Yoshi
Any guesses? :question:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:41 pm 
Galaxias
Galaxias
Did you even read this thread before bumping it?

Prince Rose wrote:
KawaiiMira wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:53 pm 
Stella
Stella
As I have said before now looking at the pic I think the person to the right of Saphir is female as they look like they have long hair and breasts. The one after her looks more masculine to me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:57 pm 
Solaris Luna
Solaris Luna
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Kuiper Belt
They definitely look new. The one after Sapphire is wearing a cloak or what not of some sort. The last has either a horn or spikey hair...Def new/cameo.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:02 pm 
Stella
Stella
Star Angel Haruki wrote:
They definitely look new. The one after Sapphire is wearing a cloak or what not of some sort. The last has either a horn or spikey hair...Def new/cameo.

It doesn't look like a cloak to me the one after Saphir looks like they have long hair.