* FAQ    * Search   * Login 
* Rss  * Register
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:28 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: How to contact admins
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:51 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
I have a thread I am thouroughly embarrased of, and want to delete or at least lock from further disscussion, and it appears that only administrators can do that. If you want more info anout the thread in question, message me or reply to this post. Thank you very much!

Post subject: Re: How to contact admins
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:05 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Lum <3
firstly for future reference the easy way to contact us is to go to the index page, click on "the team" a list of admins appears and pm Either myself, Mara or Rika since we're the most active and we'll get back to you as soon as we can

now then tell me the thread you wish to lock

Attachments:
Click on the team on index page.jpg
Click on the team on index page.jpg [ 80.8 KiB | Viewed 654 times ]
list of moths.jpg
list of moths.jpg [ 36.03 KiB | Viewed 652 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:46 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Months of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membershipMonths of membership
I'd luke to lock the thread "Manga Movie" from further discussion. I was basically asking whether or not the 3 anime movies could be canon to the manga as well and if it would be cool if there was a movie specially tailored for continuity in the manga. But it turned out to be a really big embarassment towards myself cuz despite people telling me over and over that Promise Of The Rose, The S Movie, and The Super S Movie could not be canon in the manga, I kept thinking of dumb ways to shoehorn it in there. And no one even bothered with the second part of the question. I apologize if I gave more info here than was needed. Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:49 am 
Usagi's Rose
Usagi's Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Other: Lum <3
it is done

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:35 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Thanks. Out if curiosity, what do you think about the question that I propsed in the thread?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:22 pm 
Columnae Creationis
Columnae Creationis
SailorAugust wrote:
Out if curiosity, what do you think about the question that I propsed in the thread?

That should be discussed on that thread, not this one, but it's already been locked as per your request :P (technically speaking, admins can still post on it to answer your question, but that doesn't make much sense here lol ).

[EDIT]
Ah, maybe you could open a new thread just for that question? :)

Avatar courtesy of ayaka502 (enhanced by Senji-kun)
My J-pop thread

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:36 pm 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
Okay sure! :) :usagi:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:01 am 
Luna Nova
Luna Nova
I know it has been a long time, but I just posted the replacement thread! Check it out and leave your thoughts if you want to! :usagi: